Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,395 members, 7,881,434 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos (50207 Views)

Kanye West Trying To Divorce Kim Kardashian For Cheating On Him With Meek Mill / BBNaija Gifty Parties At A Club In Benin City (Photos) / #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by ednut1(m): 8:13am On May 16, 2017
So what shud we now do
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by Nobody: 8:13am On May 16, 2017
Stop embarrassing us Ada Igbo ... The ode is even from my state sef

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by Nobody: 8:13am On May 16, 2017
why Nigerian girls mumu like this?
Omo na to go outside country find wife oo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by rozayx5(m): 8:13am On May 16, 2017
undecided
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by mr2kay(m): 8:13am On May 16, 2017
All beauty without sense Is a waste

2 Likes

And when we call her an attention seeker, her Instagram minions will pounce on you like flies to a piece of poop.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by Nobody: 8:14am On May 16, 2017
ednut1:
So what shud we now do
Fry Akamu. Longest time! Hows lasgidi treating ya?
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by addikt(m): 8:14am On May 16, 2017
Michellla:
Chris Brown once liked my picture and i didnt go bragging on it

Screenshot, or we don't believe

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by Nobody: 8:15am On May 16, 2017
Smellymouth:
I weak for this one ooo.. cheesy
bro you dey everywhere
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by Federov(m): 8:15am On May 16, 2017
This one weak me shocked
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by Nobody: 8:15am On May 16, 2017
Nma27:
Stop embarrassing us Ada Igbo ... The ode is even from my state sef
cheesy grin oh you haven't heard that she denied you guys. She said she's Lebanese, Arab amongst many things lol grin

4 Likes

Oloribu omo ale.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by Nobody: 8:16am On May 16, 2017
Miraxzeebility:
Naija celebs and fake life are like twinies.

I just don't know why our youths like to live a shadow like lives..

well they should continue the end of a fake product is always fast..

now that she has disgraced her self what next?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by Benekruku(m): 8:16am On May 16, 2017
Gifty needs severe nodding to reset her brain

How I wish I could help her
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by timilehin95(m): 8:16am On May 16, 2017
smardray:
Falls from palm tree while laughing.....who's dat wicked monitoring spirit dat discovered dis?
Werey re oo grin grin ;Do
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by Nobody: 8:18am On May 16, 2017
Michellla:

So?
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by emerged01(m): 8:18am On May 16, 2017
This girl is just looking for fame by all means.
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by updatesflow: 8:18am On May 16, 2017
Lol. So it got to that extent. Ehyasssss for Gifty. See amazing photos of Kim K and Khloe K as they stormed New York City
http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/05/watch-amazing-videos-of-nadia-buari.html
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by Benekruku(m): 8:18am On May 16, 2017
Michellla:

grin grin grin

Chris Brown definitely was drunk the day he did
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by shiftback: 8:19am On May 16, 2017
The hustle for validation is real!
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by Howmon: 8:19am On May 16, 2017
LSE- Low Self Esteem, even fame can't take it away, that's why they steal people vacation pictures to photoshop as theirs, no matter what they have, they remain ungrateful and want to get attention all the time.
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by 12345baba(m): 8:20am On May 16, 2017
Anything for fame
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by ednut1(m): 8:20am On May 16, 2017
Nma27:
Fry Akamu. Longest time! Hows lasgidi treating ya?
grin. Fine fine. Shebi u leave us here run
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by Nobody: 8:20am On May 16, 2017
rozayx5:
undecided
forex ko forex ni, you can make some petty​ cash from binary options not forex lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by freethesheeple(m): 8:22am On May 16, 2017
OrestesDante:

which one is premium olosho again? Shey trial version dey ni? grin

hahahahah..I don Die...Premium Oloshi...hahahahahah
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by Nobody: 8:22am On May 16, 2017
ednut1:
grin. Fine fine. Shebi u leave us here run
Lol... I'm better off in Abj jare. Enjoy
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by phosky(m): 8:24am On May 16, 2017
grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by Nobody: 8:25am On May 16, 2017
trustyshoess:

cheesy grin oh you haven't heard that she denied you guys. She said she's Lebanese, Arab amongst many things lol grin
Her dad is Lebanese? Missed her numerous. Gbagun though. Arab ko, that one na better bingo in Chihuahua clothing...lolzzz
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by rozayx5(m): 8:26am On May 16, 2017
desquad:
forex ko forex ni, you can make some petty​ cash from binary options not forex lipsrsealed

please dont bug my mentions

for the mean time you can ponder on the pix below

last i checked my signature is not your business
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by Nobody: 8:26am On May 16, 2017
Nma27:
Her dad is Lebanese? Missed her numerous. Gbagun though. Arab ko, that one na better bingo in Chihuahua clothing...lolzzz
cheesy grin grin grin shes seeking attention but she's doing it in a very wrong way. It's just pathetic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics / Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) / Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.