Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,332 members, 7,943,825 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

Big Bang Theory Star Jim Parsons Marries His Partner Todd Spiewak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Bang Theory Star Jim Parsons Marries His Partner Todd Spiewak (865 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions / Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos / Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Bang Theory Star Jim Parsons Marries His Partner Todd Spiewak by Nobody: 4:18am On May 16, 2017
Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons has married his partner of 14 years Todd Spiewak after calling him “the best thing that ever happened to me” last year on their anniversary.

The 44-year-old sitcom actor wed the graphic designer on Saturday at New York’s Rainbow Room restaurant at the top of the city’s famous landmark 30 Rockefeller Plaza.

According to BBC News, Jim’s rep confirmed that the wedding took place but didn’t go into detail about the nuptials.

Congratulations to the couple!

Photo Credit: Getty Images | Stefanie Keenan

https://www.gistedge.com/big-bang-theory-star-jim-parsons-marries-partner-todd-spiewak/

lalasticlala

Re: Big Bang Theory Star Jim Parsons Marries His Partner Todd Spiewak by Nobody: 6:51am On May 16, 2017
Oh, it gay things...

Jim and his robotic sense tho.

Where is lalasticlala self
Re: Big Bang Theory Star Jim Parsons Marries His Partner Todd Spiewak by Gladiator1: 8:29am On May 16, 2017
Wonders never end
Re: Big Bang Theory Star Jim Parsons Marries His Partner Todd Spiewak by UncutSk(m): 10:18am On May 16, 2017
Wait what? I want to unsee this
Deleting all Sheldon meme from my phone cry cry
Re: Big Bang Theory Star Jim Parsons Marries His Partner Todd Spiewak by Nobody: 10:19am On May 16, 2017
i knew that he was gay from the moment i saw him

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make Money Like You? Replies By iLegendBussiness [Pictures] / Father's Day Gift Guide - Top 10 Gift Items For Dads / Can You Take It If Your LOVER Allow Someone To Touch Her In Your Presence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.