Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Revealed!: Why 9ice's Marriage Crashed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Revealed!: Why 9ice's Marriage Crashed (11938 Views)

Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed / Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early / Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed!: Why 9ice's Marriage Crashed by honeric01(m): 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2010
Uhm, next?

Can this people learn from the ones doing just good with their partner?
Re: Revealed!: Why 9ice's Marriage Crashed by MUNEER2(m): 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2010
I don't know how she wanted him to avoid all the beautiful damsels that wanted him?
She married a star, so, she should be able to manage every thing that comes with it, at least, he said he was no Philanderer, he was just tryin' to be responsive to ladies call. So, what's the hush cheesy

But Nice, you be bad man ooo grin grin grin

honeric01:

Uhm, next?

Maybe the
honeric01:

Uhm, next?

Maybe they would in the next life tongue
Re: Revealed!: Why 9ice's Marriage Crashed by adenykie: 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2010
this problem is none of nairalanders biz so ohun to ba wu anybody lofenu won so, omo o ran yan ,omo ti se tan lati scatter marriage e, so e fi sile
Re: Revealed!: Why 9ice's Marriage Crashed by honeric01(m): 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2010
MUNEER2:

But Nice, you be bad man ooo grin grin grin

Maybe the
Maybe they would in the next life tongue

Their problem sha
Re: Revealed!: Why 9ice's Marriage Crashed by goose1: 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2010
FFA:

WHY IS IT DIFFICULT 4 MEN, TO BE FAITHFUL?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

I DONT FANCY DIVORCE BUT ADULTERY IS ANOTHER THING I CAN NOT ENDURE AS A WOMAN

MEN U NEED TO TALK TO URSELVES

SEIGOBE TO ALL DIS WAKA PASS ONCE U'VE SIGNED D DOTTED LINES.

@FFA
i accept some men (not all) do frolick outside wedluck,many atimes with yet-to-be-married girls.
Think of it,if you blame the men for not sticking their ass in one place,what will you say of the girls
that play with them.I don't even want to bring the issue of infidelity in married women here,but the fact
that this young women play with sugar daddies when they are not married,and as laws of kaama/nemesis
will have it,their husband do go out as punishment for the sins of the girls.I don't support it sha,but look
at it as a societal evil,and not a mans issue.many married and single ladies do sleep with married men.
I mean i hardly hear of married men having 'it' with other men.
Re: Revealed!: Why 9ice's Marriage Crashed by FFA: 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2010
@ GOOSE1

REALLY LADIES/WOMEN WE ARE ENEMIES OF OURSELVES.IF WE HAVE IT AT D BACK OF OUR MINDS THAT D HOMES WE A DESTROYING IS ANOTHER FEMALE FOLK, MARRIAGES WILL WORK BETTER.
Re: Revealed!: Why 9ice's Marriage Crashed by MUNEER2(m): 4:54pm On Jan 13, 2010
FFA:

@ GOOSE1

REALLY LADIES/WOMEN WE ARE ENEMIES OF OURSELVES.IF WE HAVE IT AT D BACK OF OUR MINDS THAT D HOMES WE A DESTROYING IS ANOTHER FEMALE FOLK, MARRIAGES WILL WORK BETTER.

Gbam!

The first fact ever grin
Re: Revealed!: Why 9ice's Marriage Crashed by bawomolo(m): 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2010
FFA:

@ GOOSE1

it's funny how men are given a pass for being promiscuous while women are home wreckers.
Re: Revealed!: Why 9ice's Marriage Crashed by foyeks2001(f): 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2010
wow
wat a pity
Re: Revealed!: Why 9ice's Marriage Crashed by maxtop(m): 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2010
Na today, Toni Payne suppose to know that what is good is not for one person but i pray they come together again coz i LOVE them as couple.  embarassed cry cry
Re: Revealed!: Why 9ice's Marriage Crashed by Gaco(f): 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2010
All I can say is that "Marriage is for matured minds".
Re: Revealed!: Why 9ice's Marriage Crashed by otukpo(f): 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2010
stone07:

Are u saying 9ice is not responsible?You better get your head straight.did't she know b4 she married him.She thinks is dat easy to marry a star.

star ko star ni. If 9ice like let him be 10 stars, he is not my knid of man.
, not even with a long stick.

Ladies shld look beyond this star thing.
PSsssssffffffffffffff
Re: Revealed!: Why 9ice's Marriage Crashed by modupsie(f): 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2010
reported by Pm news undecided

dont believe this people, am not sure of their stories at all
Re: Revealed!: Why 9ice's Marriage Crashed by woye77: 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2010
cry o ma she o!
Re: Revealed!: Why 9ice's Marriage Crashed by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2010
ok lemme get 1 thing straight. toni is too 'classy' for 9ice? wat does that mean? she shld have married adenuga's son or yar adua or whoever instead? whoever said dt is so dull in d head ok so only stars philander? na wa 4 some pple o. and as 4 biting fingers well i didnt know eternal gratitude by kissing my wife's butt forever was d price 4 having a girlfriend when poor! funny thing is d story n reasons are still dem say level n una just dey mis yarn. whats to say its not the angelic payne who messed up by e.g giving 9i ce a bastard? and y is no one mentioning d fact dt d gal is based in us, 9ice in naija?
Re: Revealed!: Why 9ice's Marriage Crashed by Busybody2(f): 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2010
Another one bites the dust cry cry cry

Don't blame the girl though, good she got her thinking cap on and got out fast, cos I bet all the girls he cheats with will do all in their might to make sure he doesn't wear a comdom with them, and he would then go home to her to give her whatever STD it is their body is harbourin . . . undecided
Re: Revealed!: Why 9ice's Marriage Crashed by HipsyDipsy(f): 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2010
NAWA O!! guys sha,cant dey jst ZIP UP? sad sad i wish wives cld unscrew deir hubby's stuff & kip it cool cool
Re: Revealed!: Why 9ice's Marriage Crashed by Harzan(m): 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2010
Who giv a damn, TONY sef dey craze, na easy thin make person b star?
Walai, nice dey try coz am sure no be all pussy way com his way he go injure wot of if na TONY be star?
Nonsense!!!! undecided
Re: Revealed!: Why 9ice's Marriage Crashed by rasputinn(m): 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2010

“Honestly speaking, Payne felt so disappointed because she trusted 9ice and has really tried to take his career to where it is today. For God’s sake, this was a lady that stood by 9ice when he was a nobody,

No,not this lame cliche again,once I see this lameduck cliche in any story,I get turned off,losers are fond of using it
Re: Revealed!: Why 9ice's Marriage Crashed by mamagee3(f): 11:34pm On Jan 13, 2010
I always knew 9ice or whatever he's called looks like a hardcore cheat.
Re: Revealed!: Why 9ice's Marriage Crashed by Emmalenco: 11:52pm On Jan 13, 2010
Pls can sum1 brief me wat hapnd b/w 9ice n payne
Re: Revealed!: Why 9ice's Marriage Crashed by denzel2009: 12:37am On Jan 14, 2010
Emmalenco:

Pls can sum1 brief me wat hapnd b/w 9ice n payne

Movement in different directions!
Re: Revealed!: Why 9ice's Marriage Crashed by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 14, 2010
otukpo:

star ko star ni. If 9ice like let him be 10 stars, he is not my knid of man.
, not even with a long stick.

Ladies shld look beyond this star thing.
PSsssssffffffffffffff

wise wise wise words undecided

granted marrying a star gives you some kind of financial security, but from what I'm reading here, the lady was already well off before marrying him.

Assuming that werent the case, then he should have married someone exactly like him in terms of morals.
Re: Revealed!: Why 9ice's Marriage Crashed by ssumpta(f): 1:11am On Jan 14, 2010
I read that it was her domineering attitude esp towards his career mgmt that caused the prob.
He may nt have bn cheating. But really, he din't love that woman.
Just felt obligated to marry her coz of all she had done for him.
I've seen so many men make that mistake.
Re: Revealed!: Why 9ice's Marriage Crashed by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 14, 2010
ssumpta:

I read that it was her domineering attitude esp towards his career mgmt that caused the prob.

really?

I rarely see men marry a woman who they feel obligated to financially like that.

On the contrary, they tend to dump such women as soon as they decide to settle down.
Re: Revealed!: Why 9ice's Marriage Crashed by Tcrack(m): 1:13am On Jan 14, 2010
@ poster

of all the news papers in nigeria, its PM NEWS   you are quoting. Shior
Re: Revealed!: Why 9ice's Marriage Crashed by SwtzMinx(f): 2:21am On Jan 14, 2010
.awww. .*sniff*. .*tear*[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Revealed!: Why 9ice's Marriage Crashed by Dammyray(m): 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2010
ssumpta:

His cheating, but i fink this you just said is the cause for everything
Re: Revealed!: Why 9ice's Marriage Crashed by kobikwelu(m): 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2010
what do u expect from a nobody that was suddenly thrust into the limelight

with thousands of ladies screaming at you to have them

the natural,
Re: Revealed!: Why 9ice's Marriage Crashed by papabaks(m): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2010
GONGO TI SOOOOO!!! what a calamity !!!

9ce please free yourself and thinkkk, shocked shocked shocked

papa
Re: Revealed!: Why 9ice's Marriage Crashed by NosaHenry(m): 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2010
It is not 9ice 4 9ice to have treated payne like this. He should have given her a 9ice life considering her assistance to his rise to stardom. Treat her 9icely is my advise.
Re: Revealed!: Why 9ice's Marriage Crashed by Ogapheek: 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2010
u guys really want to know why 9ice and toni payne broke up?go listen 2 Track 9 on his new album, all that talk of 9ice being unfaithful is f, kin trash.people should learn to find facts before jumping to conclusion.nuff said!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Has The Most Luxurious Fleet Of Cars? / “mercy Johnson & Toyin Abraham” Latest 2018 Movie Gets Cinema Date / Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.