Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,484 members, 7,911,138 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:18 AM

Yar'adua Is Dead! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua Is Dead! (579 Views)

REPORT: Yar'adua Is Brain-Damaged / Musa Yar'adua Is The New President Of Nigeria! / Yar'Adua Is Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yar'adua Is Dead! by iGuru1(m): 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2010
That is the truth, because since we have not seen our president for the past two months, his dead.
For some brains to be damaged, is not any hoping situation.
We Nigerians, weare not suppose to even elect a man that is sick to govern us at the first place. For a man that is sick to govern Nigerians is DEATH.
Be wise my people and see thing the way the should be, we need good leaders like Fashola for be betterment of our future.

Re: Yar'adua Is Dead! by Fhemmmy: 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2010
The guy that just spoke to BBC, i can tell without a doubt that, it was not Yaradua
Re: Yar'adua Is Dead! by iGuru1(m): 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2010
@fem
U are rite.
For every 2, there must be 1.
We need to sharpem our eyes.
Wa ha la dey, this year oh!
Re: Yar'adua Is Dead! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2010
i-Guru:

@fem
U are rite.
For every 2, there must be 1.
We need to sharpem our eyes.
Wa ha la dey, this year oh!
no wahala my brother. It's all gonna turn out for the greater good of our GREAT nation.
Re: Yar'adua Is Dead! by iGuru1(m): 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2010
@Brand new
The only solution na Jesus Christ.

(1) (Reply)

The Best And Real Online Business That Are Highly Profitable / A Man Claiming To Be Yar'adua Speaks To Bbc / Introducing Doseni Global Ventures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.