Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,785 members, 7,898,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:29 PM

The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke (28726 Views)

Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo / Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' / Jim Iyke: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Master's Courses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by kevoh(m): 12:12pm On May 16, 2017
Zee world, Nollywood of which Jim iyke is part of and Africa magic are all the same time wasting ventures! undecided undecided
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by dealslip(f): 12:12pm On May 16, 2017
i detest those channels like hell especially that ZEE world. not all ladies like it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by Tolbanks(f): 12:13pm On May 16, 2017
The amount of money spent travelling can be used to feed poor households!!!

IDIOTA!!! angry

Its not that i like telemundo and the likes too but if that's the way some people choose to relax and while away their time, what's your sh>t
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by TINALETC3(f): 12:13pm On May 16, 2017
undecided it seems am d only one dat detest zee world, telemundo inclusive
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 16, 2017
Honestly that zee world is addictive now my wife has finally recruited me to the TWIST OF FAITH gang.

3 Likes

Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by osigiepurr(m): 12:14pm On May 16, 2017
Crauxx:
How many masters does he have undecided
Pls, ask urself....i smell hatred in ur blood. Just be careful.
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by stiles009(m): 12:14pm On May 16, 2017
it's same with my household too. its the only time the whole family get together, they cuddle up watching in transfix like their life depends on it. urggghhh...
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by ekensi01: 12:15pm On May 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

I know that ladies are gonna dudge this tread.

When then start watching i will carry my phone go inside and start playing games or chatting. Season 150 sister what use to be inside?
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by babyfaceafrica: 12:15pm On May 16, 2017
Then don't subscribe
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by Emmawa(m): 12:15pm On May 16, 2017
U ar right
IamJix:
cry
Those series/channels are addictive as fvck
and they are related ladies mostly.
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 16, 2017
I just came here to commend his written English, this one makes me happy _unlike Mercy Aigbe's husband.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by rawpadgin(m): 12:17pm On May 16, 2017
the one that pisses me off the most is when i see a full fledged guy man watching the demn program with keen interest

well, as long as u don't use it the disturb my EPL matches

Seven days with soccer..............

makes one weak

Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by Phi001(m): 12:18pm On May 16, 2017
I remember when they were showing destiny and the vow...my cousin would just seize the remote control...last last I got infected but I'm whole now...
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by Sezua(m): 12:18pm On May 16, 2017
Crauxx:
How many masters does he have undecided
zero, zero, zero, zero
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by ekensi01: 12:19pm On May 16, 2017
dealslip:
i detest those channels like hell especially that ZEE world. not all ladies like it
Are you kidding me?

1 Like

Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by kemmy10: 12:19pm On May 16, 2017
Lol!
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by nkemdi89(f): 12:21pm On May 16, 2017
My girlfriend will slap the hell out of my laps out of excitement so whenever she comes around to watch I always escape to the kitchen or room just to stay far from her, the only one I am addicted to now is mother in-law on Eva+ channel 142 on dstv.
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by Emmawa(m): 12:21pm On May 16, 2017
Jim Iyke does not need master cert except for formality but he's advising those that suppose... so don't ask how many masters does he have
osigiepurr:
Pls, ask urself....i smell hatred in ur blood. Just be careful.
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by Abee79(m): 12:22pm On May 16, 2017
Since my wife started watching Indian movies last year, I cannot watch anything again. Even to watch 9:00 pm Network News, I have to beg and beg . . . and they will all be looking at me like one Judas. usually, after I hear the headlines, I hand over the TV again . . . Na wa O! me and my house undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by ekensi01: 12:25pm On May 16, 2017
Something i don't like is after the watch it relationships wahala get worse just because you didnt do it as expected by her.

I for no get problem if our ladies use to keep looking Lola,Ceci,Rose,Merian,Loveth etc i will be happy, i love the undying love of those ladies. cool
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by goldenson5895(m): 12:25pm On May 16, 2017
I did watch them before but now
(in wizkid voice)
I'm thanking God for my life, i can't explain
How i just hate it all of sudden
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:25pm On May 16, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Jim iyke just seeking for cheap attention.. If he were serious, he wouldn't have brought it to social media.
a zee world addict!

oya kontunu

1 Like

Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 16, 2017
The message,I totally agree with. Zee World,Telemundo and Africa Magic e.t.c. e.t.c. are C R A P. CRAP. Not fit for reasonable minds. Nothing concrete to offer. #Fact.
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by LexngtonSteele: 12:29pm On May 16, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad After reading this, I am confused; I can't tell if
He wanted to show off his vocabulary prowess,
-Tell us about his decent unmarried sisters who -are not on Social Media. -Tell us he has a PRO and driver -Notify us that he is constantly abroad -Encourage us to slid into his DMs?
But one thing is obvious. That dude is a proud-ass Wannabe looking for some attention.
Best comment here.
The guy is a grown baby who is constantly seeking for attention like Davido

1 Like

Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by bukatyne(f): 12:29pm On May 16, 2017
An actor condemning another actor?

Hmmm...

Does he know how many masters people would have if they stir clear of Africa Magic's part 1 - 6?

Nonsense
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by exclusivejayce(m): 12:31pm On May 16, 2017
make i just pass.
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 16, 2017
Mama na true him yarn angry okk angry
Silentscreamer:
Jim iyke just seeking for cheap attention.. If he were serious, he wouldn't have brought it to social media.
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by pavy(m): 12:33pm On May 16, 2017
Godlovesme521:
Toto sweet die

are u sure u are OK?
its not too late to go for a psychological evaluation
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 16, 2017
I wonder why people are always quick to condemn, that isn't the point. The point is, must you leave your assignment undone just because of some raggedy-shiit soap opera? angry and every other things that affect others should be left unattended to. You people's judgement is quite baffling shocked
UnknownT:
This guy is an actor, he shouldnt be heard condemning a particular "wood" because i know he wouldnt be happy hearing people condemn persons that watch movie channels that show Nollywood movies but i woudnt mind trading those channels for some sport channels on my cable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by Rayd502(m): 12:36pm On May 16, 2017
NwaObinkita:
[ sad
After reading this, I am confused;
I can't tell if

He wanted to show off his vocabulary prowess,

-Tell us about his decent unmarried sisters who are not on Social Media.
-Tell us he has a PA and driver
-Notify us that he is constantly abroad
-Encourage us to slid into his DMs?

But one thing is obvious.
That dude is a proud-ass Wannabe looking for some attention.
What he meant was a PRO as in a professional in black ops.A professional cable man to the job of disconnection without linking it to him.

The dude is an attention seeker no doubt but he made a point.
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by ocelot2006(m): 12:38pm On May 16, 2017
He has a point. God I hate Zee-World.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Burna Boy Chilling With D'banj / Chika Ike Flaunts N1.7m Gucci Bag (Photos) / Shugatiti Sues Pastor Who Alleged That She Is A “Mamiwata Sent To Destroy Men"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.