Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,881 members, 7,976,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:14 AM

Iyanya, Eva Alordiah’s Fiancé Blasts Each Other On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya, Eva Alordiah’s Fiancé Blasts Each Other On Twitter (717 Views)

Eva Alordiah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today / Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement / Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyanya, Eva Alordiah’s Fiancé Blasts Each Other On Twitter by TunezO(m): 12:24pm On May 16, 2017
Caesar Ume-Ezeoke, Eva Alordiah’s fiancé has lambasted Mavin Records artiste, Iyanya, for allegedly mocking his 15-month engagement to Eva.

In a series of tweets on his twitter handle, Iyanya derided Caesar’s 15-month engagement to Eva.

He asked how long it would take for them to seal their engagement.

Iyanya said marriage between them was overdue and assumed that Caesar was broke, saying he rushed to propose to the female rapper when he wasn’t ready financially.

“People de engage people for 15 months? Ah! If you never get bar (money) no engage person o! You wan marry her with Instagram likes”, Iyanya wrote.
In response, Caesar fired back in harsh words, declaring that Tekno was now a bigger artiste to Iyanya.

“B*tch, stick to whining your waist if you aint got facts. Ain’t Tekno bigger than you now”, he tweeted.

http://www.ttshowblog.com/2017/05/if-you-never-get-bar-money-no-engage.html

Re: Iyanya, Eva Alordiah’s Fiancé Blasts Each Other On Twitter by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 16, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nigerians and reaction

This became too much since we plunged into recession
Re: Iyanya, Eva Alordiah’s Fiancé Blasts Each Other On Twitter by Theblackstalln: 12:35pm On May 16, 2017
But I follow iyanya on this one...15 months shocked
Re: Iyanya, Eva Alordiah’s Fiancé Blasts Each Other On Twitter by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 16, 2017
cheesy grin Savage. E be like say the guy account number be like bet9ja odds.
Re: Iyanya, Eva Alordiah’s Fiancé Blasts Each Other On Twitter by ekensi01: 12:38pm On May 16, 2017
I spend more than 5hours everyday on NL because i dont have good phone. please help me and look for a good techno L8+ i will be happy.
Re: Iyanya, Eva Alordiah’s Fiancé Blasts Each Other On Twitter by Khd95(m): 1:15pm On May 16, 2017
fatality+brutality delivered on inyanya=savagerygrin

but wetin cinsine inyanya self
Re: Iyanya, Eva Alordiah’s Fiancé Blasts Each Other On Twitter by swagguElite(m): 1:35pm On May 16, 2017
"B*tch, stick to whining your waist if you aint got facts" .... grin grin grin
...serves him right! ...whats his business with their longterm engagement! ...they have money or not ...doesn't make iyanya a possessor of the judge's robe in deciding ao they should live their life!

With so many issues laying around including the fact that
Patience Jonathan is Guest of honour at a book launch, titled *Antidotes for Corruption*, by Dino Melaye

.... Mister iyanya could onli react to this couple living their quiet life except unless he had being keeping tabs on them n waiting for the perfect time to attack dem due to d fact Eva chose a bald man to his six packs! tongue ...just saying!

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Check Out The Interior Of I Go Dye's New Home / Gov Fayose To Pay Bills Of Flying Moji Olaiya Body Than To Nigeria from Canada / Chika IKE Battle With Beyonce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.