Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,125 members, 7,946,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) (41067 Views)

Governor Obiano Transformed Onitsha General Hospital (Photos) / Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home / Lagos Investigates Portuguese Wife’s Death After Childbirth In Hospital (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 6:35pm On May 16, 2017
Margy:

I would not be suprise either, your moniker looks like an asssz eater,:-)

Google my name and then come for your "punishment" wink

That's if you are a real gal oooo....not all these bobriskys shocked shocked shocked
Re: Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 16, 2017
R. I. P. Buhari must surely pay for this.
Re: Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:45pm On May 16, 2017
the girl is wickedly beautiful. oh God. Rip drop dead gorgeous girl
Re: Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) by ShayGirl(f): 6:58pm On May 16, 2017
tiswell:
keep quiet if you don't know anything about hospitals and just type your RIP to the deadsad

Ogbeni u should keep quiet if u don't know how to talk or correct people...U must be a doctor to take the matter too serious this way...Abaa! Take a Chill pill

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) by santicruz: 7:08pm On May 16, 2017
RIP
Re: Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) by tiswell(m): 7:31pm On May 16, 2017
ShayGirl:

Ogbeni u should keep quiet if u don't know how to talk or correct people...U must be a doctor to take the matter too serious this way...Abaa! Take a Chill pill
Allow the innocent late lady to Rest in peace...RIP to the dead
Re: Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) by propanet(m): 7:34pm On May 16, 2017
l;
Re: Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) by propanet(m): 7:36pm On May 16, 2017
No
Re: Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) by Chrisramsey: 7:54pm On May 16, 2017
RIP to d dead! Lord have mercy on us
Re: Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) by Carinaflo(f): 8:08pm On May 16, 2017
Rest in peace Chisom. It still feels as if I'm dreaming, I can't believe that you are really gone forever. You were such a beauty, intelligent and kind hearted lady. I pray God to give your husband and your little angels the heart to bear your demise.
Rest in peace dearie! cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 16, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Use your brains if you have any...doubt it seriously!
The Irony! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 8:17pm On May 16, 2017
careytommy7:

The Irony! embarassed

It is not a play or a book. So you should use a small letter "i" for the irony. Thanks for proving me right. grin
Re: Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 16, 2017
wicked world
Re: Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) by kabaka1: 8:26pm On May 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The truth is that we need to fix our health sector because it's currently pay as you go abattoir being run by con artist Doctors who operate it like a Ponzi scheme where they use every means including unnecessary treatments and surgeries to milk thier patient before sending them to needless deaths

U're absolutely. D worst thing is dat this hospital and d doctors involved in this case will go free.
The healthcare system in Naija is in a jagarajagara state 2day

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) by MizSparks(f): 8:29pm On May 16, 2017
sarrki:
The truth is bloggers should stop reporting all this kind of news

Just in the name of making money

Rip
I've been seeing some of your posts and never have i quoted you but at the juncture, I have to ask, How do you sleep at night?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) by Leiman100(m): 8:47pm On May 16, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad
So sad.

Hope they did not chain the coffin so that her spirit can haunt that doctor, the nurses and that entire hospital

Wicked people
chain or no chain the spirit of the dead does not have any power to of returning to haunt anybody the spirit is waiting for its own judgement. Only God's final judgement will right all the wrongs commited against His servants
Re: Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 16, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

It is not a play or a book. So you should use a small letter "i" for the irony. Thanks for proving me right. grin

Capital letters are used for emphasis on the internet.
I take it you're​ not past 10

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) by victoronyekwelu(m): 8:50pm On May 16, 2017
Omo she looks like Simi
Re: Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 8:50pm On May 16, 2017
careytommy7:

Capital letters are used for emphasis on the internet.
I take it you're​ not past 10

10 o'clock grin...sucks to be you grin

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 16, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

10 o'clock grin...sucks to be you grin

LMAO. You really have a lot to learn about trolling.
Re: Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) by Missonas(f): 9:16pm On May 16, 2017
RIP Chisom! May heaven embrace you. Amen
Re: Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) by ray48: 9:20pm On May 16, 2017
Quite a pity. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) by divgreat(f): 9:33pm On May 16, 2017
Such a great lost,dat hospital has to sued
Re: Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 10:24pm On May 16, 2017
I wish she didn't conceive for the 3rd time! Men always use women as baby making machines most especially in Nigeria..
Don't quote me pls, it's no crime to think outside the box
Re: Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) by Bahddo(m): 6:45am On May 17, 2017
TinaAnita:
I wish she didn't conceive for the 3rd time! Men always use women as baby making machines most especially in Nigeria..
when you people know that you have written something silly, you'd quickly say no one should quote you. You girls shouldn't be saying or doing things that would make the 'fish-brain' tag sound right. Can men conceive and give birth to children by themselves but chose to use women instead?

It is mighty presumptuous of you to imply that it wasn't her choice to conceive for the 3rd time, but was made to like she was a machine. If you chose to describe the beauty of having babies with something as derogatory as being a baby making machine, fine. However it is nature that made it so.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 7:19am On May 17, 2017
That lady was left to die because she was igbo. Na Yoruba doctors full that magodo hospital
Re: Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 7:21am On May 17, 2017
TinaAnita:

Please go and stand in front of a mirror and read this trash you typed aloud to yourself and you will see how stupid you sound. #TeamFishBrain
Re: Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) by delishpot: 7:25am On May 17, 2017
oyetpel:
Until it gets to you that's when you are concerned about speaking out.

I guess if she hadn't die, you and her will still be slaying in this dead country.

How did you know she was not speaking out before now? You that is not slaying in a dead country, have you spoken out about maternal deaths? Have you spoken out like this about any of the ills in society? It is easy to speak anyhow to people because you are online. Such a childish comment from you.
Re: Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) by oyetpel(m): 7:54am On May 17, 2017
delishpot:

How did you know she was not speaking out before now? You that is not slaying in a dead country, have you spoken out about maternal deaths? Have you spoken out like this about any of the ills in society? It is easy to speak anyhow to people because you are online. Such a childish comment from you.

Which childish comment?

I opened a thread sometimes back about revolution in Nigeria and youths coming together and all that and many people commented saying they cannot lay down their lives for this country. Some said they would rather enjoy the little they have rather than protesting for change in Nigeria.

I will say it again, if she had not died the poster that wrote about the dead lady will not say that people should speak out, rather they would continue to enjoy the little they have.

Do you know how many people that have died before this happened to someone close to him?

So many people have died due to our bad health care and recklessness of doctors, NL will be full of it, if everyone starts writing about it online.

Some will not care if you don't have a job, they will not even care if there is a poor person. But let them sack them from their jobs, that's when they will start writing it online that Nigeria is bad and that people should speak up.
Re: Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) by delishpot: 8:00am On May 17, 2017
oyetpel:

Which childish comment?

I opened a thread sometimes back about revolution in Nigeria and youths coming together and all that and many people commented saying they cannot lay down their lives for this country. Some said they would rather enjoy the little they have rather than protesting for change in Nigeria.

I will say it again, if she had not died the poster that wrote about the dead lady will not say that people should speak out, rather they would continue to enjoy the little they have.

Do you know how many people that have died before this happened to someone close to him?

So many people have died due to our bad health care and recklessness of doctors, NL will be full of it, if everyone starts writing about it online.

Some will not care if you don't have a job, they will not even care if there is a poor person. But let them sack them from their jobs, that's when they will start writing it online that Nigeria is bad and that people should speak up.

And I ask you, how did you know she did not open a thread somewhere too calling for youths to stand together and fight? Did you open yours with your real name? Hence you would I not know if she has also made a post somewhere like you too.
Anden if she was standing by the side before, why condemn her from speaking out now? Many people who fight for causes do so mostly after they have experienced the issue or have someone close to them go through it. So why attack her for her own. Please let us learn to be civil. Today it is her, one day it may be someone close to you who has not been speaking out on social media too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test / Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) / Risks Associated With MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.