Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,652 members, 7,921,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:34 AM

How Come In Our House We Like Our Father More Than Our Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Come In Our House We Like Our Father More Than Our Mother (599 Views)

My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Opinion: Why Is The Death Of Father More Common In Nigerian Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come In Our House We Like Our Father More Than Our Mother by onila(f): 2:26pm On May 16, 2017
i thought fathers are meant to be the hated ones

they are never at home, always working, don't spend so much time with their children

maybe since we spend time more with our mothers, we are going to clash with our mothers more hence we hate them

mothers might not work hard as the fathers but they have their own share of the burden
Re: How Come In Our House We Like Our Father More Than Our Mother by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 16, 2017
Where? shocked
Re: How Come In Our House We Like Our Father More Than Our Mother by onila(f): 2:32pm On May 16, 2017
Re: How Come In Our House We Like Our Father More Than Our Mother by haykes(m): 2:35pm On May 16, 2017
Depends on the type of mother u have
Re: How Come In Our House We Like Our Father More Than Our Mother by VanNistelrooy24: 2:40pm On May 16, 2017
Na wa oh, which kind thread be this?
Re: How Come In Our House We Like Our Father More Than Our Mother by ashewoboy(m): 2:54pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:
Where? shocked

damilola, i sent you a message.
Re: How Come In Our House We Like Our Father More Than Our Mother by onila(f): 3:00pm On May 16, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
Na wa oh, which kind thread be this?

what's wrong with my thread
Re: How Come In Our House We Like Our Father More Than Our Mother by Freewoman(f): 3:06pm On May 16, 2017
I see nothing wrong with this , answering your question, Fathers are most loved by their daughters and mothers are most loved by the sons, dont know why but seem that nature made it that way, fathers do pay more attention to their daughters more than any other members of the family, but if the entire children loves their father more, it could be that the father even when always been around devote more time to their children than their mothers in terms of listening, closeness and many more........... That type of father most be a luckiest one...........
Re: How Come In Our House We Like Our Father More Than Our Mother by Acidosis(m): 3:13pm On May 16, 2017
To some extent, I can relate with your concern.

A lot of Nigerians have rubbed it on our faceless and now many simply assume it is OK to love mothers and place them highly above fathers. A lot of marriages crash so early and that makes people to celebrate their moms, cos many don't even get to know their fathers.

If one comedian is not building a golden mansion for his mom, another would be buying exotic cars, and you'll begin to wonder if this people have fathers. Trust Nigerians to reason below acceptable standards. Without asking whether these people have fathers, a lot whose fathers are alive and responsible will simply assume it is a NORM to celebrate mothers at the detriment of fathers' wellbeing.

I love my parents equally, and whatever I do or intend to do would be done for both dad and mom at the same time.

I will advise you to show equal attention and love towards your parents. Many marriages fail so earlier and a lot of mothers capitalized on this to win the children to their side. Do not allow them rub the deficiencies of unconcerned persons on your family heritage

(1) (Reply)

Please Men Make The Money Before You Marry / Why You Should Know Your Genotype And Blood Group / Man Who Was Happy After Tornado Destroyed His House But His Ps4 Survived, Sets T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.