Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,114 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:48 PM

I Can Decide To Break Record For Longest Engagement Ever – Eva Alordiah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Decide To Break Record For Longest Engagement Ever – Eva Alordiah (527 Views)

Eva Alordiah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today / Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement / Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Decide To Break Record For Longest Engagement Ever – Eva Alordiah by Ufuosky55: 3:19pm On May 16, 2017
Female Singer and Rapper, Eva Alordiah, has taken on a fan who called her ‘lord of the rings’ for not getting married even after her engagement on stage in December, 2015.

Recall that the singer got engaged on stage at the Headies Awards 2015 to her fiance, Caesar.

The fan @princessnwaroh, on Instagram called the singer “Lord of the rings’ for keeping her proposal ring since 2015 without getting married.

“This guy has no Shame, since 2015 he proposed and no wedding, are you the Lord of the Rings?”

The singer who felt deeply offended by the comment responded that it’s her ring, hence she would decide when to get married.

On her Instagram page @ievaalordiah, she wrote: “That was a weak attempt at comedy if she was trying to be funny.

continue reading

Re: I Can Decide To Break Record For Longest Engagement Ever – Eva Alordiah by NwaObinkita: 3:23pm On May 16, 2017
angry
I don't blame you,
I blame the person that sold the ring to the man who gave it to you.

embarassed
Re: I Can Decide To Break Record For Longest Engagement Ever – Eva Alordiah by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 16, 2017
Good response!

A nice way to shut these tramps up. Like their lives are any better? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Plans Star-studded Concert For 50th Anniversary Celebration / Iyanya Now Rocking Blonde Hair? See Photos / Nice Caption Needed..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.