Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,785 members, 7,912,198 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 11:59 PM

Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) (48366 Views)

Governor Akeredolu And Ayodele Adigun In 1976 Vs 2020 (Photos) / Anthony Enahoro Was Indicted By A Military Panel In 1976 / How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:37am On May 17, 2017
SycophanticGoat:
After that swearing in, the brainless old fool connived with the great Ebola Ewu one of Ota and Yar'Adua to loot a whooping N2.8billion of the Nigerian money..

he kept the money in ur house abi?, see ur name sef, goat!
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:38am On May 17, 2017
sdindan:

You too will not make heaven. kiss the truth.
kiss with truth?, see this slave hating his master.
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by madas1086: 7:06am On May 17, 2017
doublewisdom:
Even the way the olodo was starring at the paper one would know he didn't know how to read. Maybe if he had enrolled for Waec then we wouldn't be in this kind of mess.
you that wrote Waec well what is your contribution to your society
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by madas1086: 7:08am On May 17, 2017
[quote author=obonujoker post=56584949]So Buhari has been the petroleum minister thrice??

Oh, men, Buhari don too thief..... grin

No wonder he was chasing diezani up and down.... grin[/quot
like seriously you have problem with your left skull you need to consult a physician
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by obonujoker(m): 7:09am On May 17, 2017
[quote author=madas1086 post=56594819][/quote]

Shey Buhari no be thief??
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by lilytender: 8:02am On May 17, 2017
doublewisdom:
Even the way the olodo was starring at the paper one would know he didn't know how to read. Maybe if he had enrolled for Waec then we wouldn't be in this kind of mess.

Yes my brother, this Buhari is olodo, very very dull. He built two or three refineries while he was Minister of Petroleum and President but the PhD holders and Professors including Goatluck Jonascam and Diezaini who is now a fugitive destroyed the refineries built by the olodo Buhari. What a world!
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by nijascammers: 8:14am On May 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Will U carry your bigot fingers from my mention before craw craw follow you
what in the world are you doing here? why don't you go carry drug like your brothers wey get liver.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by rasheedmalik113: 8:25am On May 17, 2017
Why obasanjo has good health?...ibile ni baba.
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by saintmark88(m): 8:50am On May 17, 2017
Anybody asking when will tomorrow manifest are u waiting for tomorrow to come meet u, u tink u will sit down and tomorrow will come and manifest, sit down dere and b waiting for tomorrow to manifest, look at Emmanuel macron d dude formed his own party and he won. Be there asking annoying question, if u dnt wake up and take d baton for urself, be waiting for someone to give it to u on a platter of gold.

Secondly are the people who ask these questions not d same pple hu go to d.polls to vote for these old men??...

The Nigerian youth isn't ready to rule, their power starts and ends on social media
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by just2endowed: 8:54am On May 17, 2017
He is still the petroleum minister as we speak. Isn't it high time he appointed another person
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by SycophanticGoat: 9:39am On May 17, 2017
sulesadat:

he kept the money in ur house abi?, see ur name sef, goat!

Why would I even allow the brainless and animalistic maniac keep anything in my house. He kept it where he has been deeping his hands into in order to maintain a wealthy status for his wife who owns a multi billion naira spar in Abuja and his children whom he has spent monies running into hundreds of millions just to ensure they school abroad.

My moniker was chosen for sycophantic Zombies like you who engage in optimum hypocrisy for a living.
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by SycophanticGoat: 9:40am On May 17, 2017
nijascammers:

what in the world are you doing here? why don't you go carry drug like your brothers wey get liver.

Why don't you go and perpetrate religious crises or skull mine? Whichever suits your personality..
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by orisa37: 9:47am On May 17, 2017
Odingo1:
Useless country

And now Buraitai is brutally hinting at it again!!!
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:47am On May 17, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Why would I even allow the brainless and animalistic maniac keep anything in my house. He kept it where he has been deeping his hands into in order to maintain a wealthy status for his wife who owns a multi billion naira spar in Abuja and his children whom he has spent monies running into hundreds of millions just to ensure they school abroad.

My moniker was chosen for sycophantic Zombies like you who engage in optimum hypocrisy for a living.

see slave wey i dey follow talk sef.
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by SycophanticGoat: 9:51am On May 17, 2017
sulesadat:

see slave wey i dey follow talk sef.

Pot calling plate black! No be you wey dey lick political balls be slave? I owe allegiance to no politician unlike you and your ilks..
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:44am On May 17, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Pot calling plate black! No be you wey dey lick political balls be slave? I owe allegiance to no politician unlike you and your ilks..

guy no suffer ur self dey hate buhari, u and ur generation can never achieve what he has achieved, die with hate, goat.
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by SycophanticGoat: 4:39pm On May 17, 2017
sulesadat:

guy no suffer ur self dey hate buhari, u and ur generation can never achieve what he has achieved, die with hate, goat.

Idi*tic m*r*n with an archaic and slavish mentality. To animalistic punks, the biggest achievement one can attain is becoming the president of a useless country with animalistic and tribalistic nitwits with no mission or vision on earth other than to steal from the poor masses.

If stealing from the poor to live a luxurious lifestyle is the achievement you're talking about then F you and your useless achievement. I can bet you that you and your useless Buhari and the useless cabals running his government have not positively impacted the life of half of the number of people I've influenced positively. And when I mean impacting on lives, I don't mean clamouring for sharia practice in a circular state or threatening to soak dogs and baboons in blood or saying that a fight against boko haram was injustice to the north. I mean impacting on the educational background of others.

Now you can go knees and continue leaking the political balls you're used to licking.
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:32am On May 18, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Idi*tic m*r*n with an archaic and slavish mentality. To animalistic punks, the biggest achievement one can attain is becoming the president of a useless country with animalistic and tribalistic nitwits with no mission or vision on earth other than to steal from the poor masses.

If stealing from the poor to live a luxurious lifestyle is the achievement you're talking about then F you and your useless achievement. I can bet you that you and your useless Buhari and the useless cabals running his government have not positively impacted the life of half of the number of people I've influenced positively. And when I mean impacting on lives, I don't mean clamouring for sharia practice in a circular state or threatening to soak dogs and baboons in blood or saying that a fight against boko haram was injustice to the north. I mean impacting on the educational background of others.

Now you can go knees and continue leaking the political balls you're used to licking.

hate it or love it goat, the north will keep ruling over your sorry ass poor slave.
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by SycophanticGoat: 10:37am On May 18, 2017
sulesadat:

hate it or love it goat, the north will keep ruling over your sorry ass poor slave.

Hate it or love it, the north will keep on having the highest number of destitutes in Africa since they're always clouded by religious bigotry in all they do.

Please keep on with the leadership and keep on breeding the destitutes let's see how that will take animals like y*o forward..
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 10:57am On May 18, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Hate it or love it, the north will keep on having the highest number of destitutes in Africa since they're always clouded by religious bigotry in all they do.

Please keep on with the leadership and keep on breeding the destitutes let's see how that will take animals like y*o forward..

a destitute from the north is more a human and first class citizen than an able bodied 3rd class citizen that you are goat.
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by kingzizzy: 11:23am On May 18, 2017
unclezuma:
The most bigotted and ineffectual Petroleum Minister to over grace Nigerian after Dan Etete.

Buhari has always been a man whose performance as an administerator has always been below average. His days as a Military Governor, Minister and Military dictator were all disasterous so Im not surprised that his civilian outing will turn out to be the worst.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu State Buys 100 Innoson Vans For Nigerian Police (Pictures) / Ayiri Emami Makes Grand Entry With His Classic Bentley At A Wedding Event.Photos / Content Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.