Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

Girls With Big Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls With Big Boobs (1215 Views)

Ghanaian Women Gather To Watch Lady With Big Backside Dance, Video Her / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / Foreigner Infects Girls With HIV In Lagos Deliberately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls With Big Boobs by onila(f): 4:16pm On May 16, 2017
do you feel some kind of pressure on your chest

i don't know how to explain it

girls with big butts, do you experience the same thing
Re: Girls With Big Boobs by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 16, 2017
onila:

do you feel some kind of pressure on your chest

i don't know how to explain it

girls with big butts, do you experience the same thing
You dont feel the pressure on your chest. Just at your lower back. And you can't sleep prone with out fighting those babies out of the way. Smh
Re: Girls With Big Boobs by smardray(m): 6:43pm On May 16, 2017
Do you feel some kind of stupidity in ur post

i dont knw how to explain it

other guys with small brain do u do the same thing?

1 Like

Re: Girls With Big Boobs by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:27pm On May 16, 2017
Yes we do

orishirishi

(1) (Reply)

Happy Married Life To My Beautiful, Intelligent And Understanding Cousin / Beautiful Lady Meets Her End From The Man He Met On Facebook [bloody Photos] / The Ghanaian Dude Said He Will Stick By Me Even If I Don't Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.