Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,312 members, 7,971,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:05 AM

Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix) (30718 Views)

Second Niger Bridge: Anambra And Delta Communities Draws Battle Line / The Entrance Gate To Willie Obiano's House In Aguleri (Photo) / Massive Constructions Ongoing And Completed In Agulu, Anambra (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix) by obailala(m): 10:33pm On May 16, 2017
Meanwhile we have governors governing some oil producing states collecting billions in allocation.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix) by coolcatty: 10:50pm On May 16, 2017
obailala:
Meanwhile we have governors governing some oil producing states collecting billions in allocation.

its in their blood...the average niger-delta man is a squanderer......an olingo breed...all they know is enjoyment today...little or no plan for tomorrow.....they will sell their lands and use the proceeds to drink and carry women....give a bayelsa or ijaw man 2m this night,come back in 2days time and ask him how he spent the monay,abobi will tell you he doesnt know...

look at a state like Bayelsa...with a population of less than Onitsha and federal allocation running into tens of billions yet owing salaries,dearth of infrastructure...look at how okowa has disappointed all the little goodwill he has garnered over the years...delta is in a mess.....pls bone those people....

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix) by raker300: 4:38am On May 17, 2017
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix) by BlackMbakara1(m): 4:49am On May 17, 2017
Drove past there 4 days back, not too clean job...better than not having.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix) by Nobody: 5:38am On May 17, 2017
Great job from willie

5 Likes

Re: Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:54am On May 17, 2017
BlackMbakara1:
Drove past there 4 days back, not too clean job...better than not having.
Headworld, you drove past Aguluari oil bridge to where

6 Likes

Re: Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix) by AmbIzuchukwu(m): 7:05am On May 17, 2017
The falling Anambra bridges and flyovers you mean?

They were filled with sands.

Don't worry let me call Kingsley Nebolosa and APGA Alaigbo to come with pictures where the bridges and flyovers were been patched.
Re: Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix) by Schematics: 7:18am On May 17, 2017
Alfred, you mean this same project? We are waiting, however any news concerning your boss release from EFCC jail?

[s]
AmbIzuchukwu:
The falling Anambra bridges and flyovers you mean?

They were filled with sands.

Don't worry let me call Kingsley Nebolosa and APGA Alaigbo to come with pictures where the bridges and flyovers were been patched.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix) by zik4ever: 7:34am On May 17, 2017
Nice one. Is the State relying on IGR? How is this man performing like this when my State Governor can't pay workers salaries and several Governors are telling stories? I hear the guy is really doing well. A few States have really been fortunate with leadership or at least some level of it. Kudos!

8 Likes

Re: Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix) by adadike281(f): 7:43am On May 17, 2017
post=56584828:
Gov Obiano constructing massive projects without borrowing or seeking for bailout fund from FG
I want to join apga, how do I go about it pls.

7 Likes

Re: Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:18am On May 17, 2017
adadike281:
I want to join apga, how do I go about it pls.
Mail me: @yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix) by raker300: 8:19am On May 17, 2017
More

3 Likes

Re: Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix) by adadike281(f): 8:20am On May 17, 2017
post=56596821:
Mail me: @yahoo.com
will do! thanks nna.
Re: Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix) by whiskystan: 10:46am On May 17, 2017
No doubt that Gov. Obiano is a game changer aka (Mr.Project) so far the best governor of anambra state since the creation of the state.
Re: Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix) by CXLVII: 10:47am On May 17, 2017
Bridge looks so substandard
Re: Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix) by TerrorSquad147: 10:48am On May 17, 2017
adem30:
This walk way? How many Kilometers be this? not even 1/4 kilometer

See what we have here
this id!ot that is from one bush somewhere in the south w.aste is claiming to be a lagosian.

6 Likes

Re: Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix) by enigma2007(m): 10:49am On May 17, 2017
Kudos to the Gov. I really like hard-working govs..

I pray that he build a system that works well after he leaves power, that will ensure continuity of the good works...

2 Likes

Re: Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix) by Nobody: 10:52am On May 17, 2017
How much is paint ? They should design the dull bridge and make it look like Singapore bridges.
Re: Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix) by profsho1(m): 10:52am On May 17, 2017
Goof job Mr Governor. I remember during my service year in Aguleri, we do cross the river via boat (almost 7yrs ago).
Big thanks to Gov Obiano

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix) by karpentar: 10:53am On May 17, 2017
adadike281:
will do! thanks nna.

I love your nkiru....oburu ibu, makwa mma. Darlu.

1 Like

Re: Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix) by vicboy12: 10:59am On May 17, 2017
Hmm My beautiful Benue never get fly over chai, mind u not that we don't need it oo we do but I don't just know what is happening to this state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix) by adadike281(f): 10:59am On May 17, 2017
karpentar:

I love your nkiru....oburu ibu, makwa mma. Darlu.
Lol. ife eji abu onye Igbo Erika. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix) by labking: 11:02am On May 17, 2017
paramakina202:
Anambra state have been lucky with leadership since time of Peter Obi.
ponponkon come and see projects and not 100 meters street road your master is doing and you shamelessly post it here as achievement.

Mr. Keep quiet if you don't know what to say, you don't compare Willie with Peter Obi because the economic situation during the time of Peter Obi and Obiano is not thesame rather you should compare Willie with current Governors in Nigeria now.

1 Like

Re: Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix) by AllHailBiafra(m): 11:03am On May 17, 2017
adem30:
This walk way? How many Kilometers be this? not even 1/4 kilometer

See what we have here
My brother please save your saliva for other meaningful and profitable things. Obianu is desperate now because most of the people are now awake to the reality of his numerous media scams. But only the nemesis of the innocent youths of Anambra people he killed is enough to take care of his nonsense. He killed those who voted for him and now soliciting for the votes of the remaining living ones, and he's even doing that with scam and without remorse regarding the evil and condemnable killings of his supposed subjects.

#NoMoreObianoTheMonsterInAnambra
Re: Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix) by showlight101(m): 11:07am On May 17, 2017
Obiano all the way, we are solidly behind you for the 2nd tenure

4 Likes

Re: Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix) by karpentar: 11:08am On May 17, 2017
adadike281:
Lol. ife eji abu onye Igbo Erika. Thanks

Nwannem, udo dili gi. Jisike. Igbo amaka.
Re: Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix) by paramakina202: 11:09am On May 17, 2017
labking:

Mr. Keep quiet if you don't know what to say, you don't compare Willie with Peter Obi because the economic situation during the time of Peter Obi and Obiano is not thesame rather you should compare Willie with current Governors in Nigeria now.

Don't be silly,I made a statement of fact and can't be considered as comparison and even if I did how is it your business?
Re: Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix) by Ade3000yrs(m): 11:09am On May 17, 2017
These my Igbo brothers are really fast transforming Anambra state to another Japanese and Chinese Urb

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio Meets President Buhari (Photo) / New Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Germany / Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.