Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:19 PM

My Brother Just Flaunted His Girl Friend And That Of His Friends.. Wow - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Just Flaunted His Girl Friend And That Of His Friends.. Wow (2709 Views)

Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex / He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Just Flaunted His Girl Friend And That Of His Friends.. Wow by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 16, 2017
IamAirforce1:

I got a thing for Rukky

I so love her
Tell her this when you see her.
I don't know Rukky in person, please. grin
You that follows celebrities on IG could check her out.
Re: My Brother Just Flaunted His Girl Friend And That Of His Friends.. Wow by TrapHedges(m): 7:29pm On May 16, 2017
kimbra:
Same here. Today's rain just made the weather cold.

yes oh,, its cool shaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Just Flaunted His Girl Friend And That Of His Friends.. Wow by IamAirforce1: 7:31pm On May 16, 2017
Freiden:

Unfortunately for u i dont have one.

That one wey u see...na camera angle.

Im slim and that picture make it look like i am fat tongue
Let's see your full photo here.

Don't bother asking for mine because I've done a full video of myself shirtless that got nairalsnd girls crazy
Re: My Brother Just Flaunted His Girl Friend And That Of His Friends.. Wow by IamAirforce1: 7:34pm On May 16, 2017
kimbra:
I don't know Rukky in person, please. grin
You that follows celebrities on IG could check her out.
I won't lie to you I don't know her handle.

I only follow music artistes.. Wizkid, olamide, Davido, tuface, Don jazzy, banky w, Lil kesh, emoney, timaya, and tekno.
Re: My Brother Just Flaunted His Girl Friend And That Of His Friends.. Wow by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 16, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Let's see your full photo here.

Don't bother asking for mine because I've done a full video of myself shirtless that got nairalsnd girls crazy

You mean you did a full body video just to make ladies go crazy?

Are you insane or you're just jobless cos i dont get it...

And as for my full body picture. ..this what you'll do...
Check on my profile every now and then, one of these days, i'll put it up there.

Im done!
Re: My Brother Just Flaunted His Girl Friend And That Of His Friends.. Wow by IamAirforce1: 7:48pm On May 16, 2017
Freiden:

You mean you did a full body video just to make ladies go crazy?

Are you insane or you're just jobless cos i dont get it...

And as for my full body picture. ..this what you'll do...
Check on my profile every now and then, one of these days, i'll put it up there.

Im done!

I did the video on request and it got over 250 view.

And why will I want to view your profile every now and then, Dude I'm fucccking straight
Re: My Brother Just Flaunted His Girl Friend And That Of His Friends.. Wow by runsguy: 7:51pm On May 16, 2017
Some people de bleach

1 Like

Re: My Brother Just Flaunted His Girl Friend And That Of His Friends.. Wow by handsam(m): 7:58pm On May 16, 2017
??
Re: My Brother Just Flaunted His Girl Friend And That Of His Friends.. Wow by IamAirforce1: 8:09pm On May 16, 2017
Cute

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Read! / We Need Husband, Tired Of Hanging Around / What You Should Know About Vagina Dryness During Sexual Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.