Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,922 members, 7,872,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Edo Girl Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her In Italy.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Edo Girl Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her In Italy.. (2057 Views)

My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) / "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Girl Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her In Italy.. by Jajayi: 7:00pm On May 16, 2017
A Nigerian lady (from Edo state) burst into tears after her boyfriend allegedly broke up with her in Italy.

A facebook user, Cyril Stone shared the video and wrote; "Fuk fake boyfriend , her boyfriend just broke up with her. Swear day sometimes work oooooooooh. Any advice for her."

The jilted lady can be heard in the footage saying "I loved and trusted you, you will never have peace" as she cried non-stop. No one knows why her boyfriend decided to break her heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMw_AXcg8Q0

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/edo-woman-cries-uncontrollably-after.html

Re: Edo Girl Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her In Italy.. by Kondomatic(m): 7:02pm On May 16, 2017
Alright
Re: Edo Girl Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her In Italy.. by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 16, 2017
Where's the video?.
Re: Edo Girl Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her In Italy.. by Cholls(m): 7:07pm On May 16, 2017
my brother naija babe for Italy dey get boyfriend Abi u mean boyfriends

2 Likes

Re: Edo Girl Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her In Italy.. by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 16, 2017
She'll be strong

Meanwhile fake boyfriends be like...

Re: Edo Girl Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her In Italy.. by Jajayi: 7:09pm On May 16, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Edo Girl Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her In Italy.. by VanNistelrooy24: 7:10pm On May 16, 2017
Edo girl crying for boyfriend?

I think she's crying because of a "costumer"

4 Likes

Re: Edo Girl Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her In Italy.. by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 16, 2017
ZarZar:
She'll be strong

Meanwhile fake boyfriends be like...
works on you
Re: Edo Girl Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her In Italy.. by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 16, 2017
xstry:
works on you

Me grin

Re: Edo Girl Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her In Italy.. by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 16, 2017
ZarZar:

Me grin
grin
Re: Edo Girl Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her In Italy.. by NwaObinkita: 7:25pm On May 16, 2017
shocked angry
OP so you believe an Edo girl in Italy will be crying for boyfriend?

Keep deceiving yourself, I am just watching you.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Girl Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her In Italy.. by AuroraB(f): 7:31pm On May 16, 2017
Vicious comments cheesy. cheesy
Re: Edo Girl Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her In Italy.. by ipobarecriminals: 7:35pm On May 16, 2017
sad Some pipu are useless/worthless from birth..She give u all,u pay her evil for good/scammed her.If she pour him acid/stab him to death.we'll blame her. She should move on,
Re: Edo Girl Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her In Italy.. by Headlesschicken(m): 7:35pm On May 16, 2017
grin Edo gals n Italy b like 5 and 6,besides any Edo gal living in Italy x probably a prostitute.... So who cares....

1 Like

Re: Edo Girl Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her In Italy.. by Partnerbiz(f): 7:37pm On May 16, 2017
I am always honest with girls especially those falling in love all over. Why would I promise you heaven and earth when I know it's not from my heart?
I don't want to break their hearts.
It pains me to cause people grief.

I like seeing people happy. It gives me joy that way. In fact that's my calling.
Anyway God will heal your aches.

See below shaa..
Re: Edo Girl Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her In Italy.. by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 16, 2017
grin
Re: Edo Girl Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her In Italy.. by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 16, 2017
na to dey come home remain!
Re: Edo Girl Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her In Italy.. by Cambells: 10:20pm On May 16, 2017
grin grin
Re: Edo Girl Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her In Italy.. by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:36pm On May 16, 2017
Ladies and stupidity
Re: Edo Girl Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her In Italy.. by Jajayi: 8:15am On May 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
Ladies and stupidity
Re: Edo Girl Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her In Italy.. by firstking01(m): 8:37am On May 17, 2017
I don't understand the affiliation between the edos and italy.

1 Like

Re: Edo Girl Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her In Italy.. by luvme0702: 9:22am On May 17, 2017
The guy get big dick. Na wetin make am dey cry.
Re: Edo Girl Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her In Italy.. by mekybabe1: 10:13am On May 17, 2017
Chisos!! You dey there? How you take know? grin
luvme0702:
The guy get big dick. Na wetin make am dey cry.
Re: Edo Girl Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her In Italy.. by Dicedpineapple(f): 11:25am On May 17, 2017
Partnerbiz:
I am always honest with girls especially those falling in love all over. Why would I promise you heaven and earth when I know it's not from my heart?
I don't want to break their hearts.
It pains me to cause people grief.

I like seeing people happy. It gives me joy that way. In fact that's my calling.
Anyway God will heal your aches.

See below shaa..
Ur opinion..unfortunately, lots of guys don't think towards that direction
Re: Edo Girl Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her In Italy.. by naijajobx: 11:33am On May 17, 2017
Lol

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? / Ladies Fulfil Your Sexual Fantasies / dot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.