Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,162 members, 7,890,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:56 AM

Proposed New Railway Line Affecting Areas - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Proposed New Railway Line Affecting Areas (625 Views)

Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today / Lagos/ibadan New Railway Effect On Lagos/ibadan Road Transport Business / Lagos/ibadan New Railway Effect On Lagos/ibadan Road Transport Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proposed New Railway Line Affecting Areas by Pentagon79(m): 7:11pm On May 16, 2017
Hello people in the house! Please I need your help on this matter. I live at ifo, via gas line in balogun/ ososun area . Just last month we saw some white men with security personel came to bury a huge pillar on our land .we try to ask them for the purpose they said that the new railway line route will pawss through here. Now every member of the community has been in panic of demolish of our houses. Justtwo days ago they came with a tools like detector and meter beginning scan all the building in the area. My worries is that , we did our research that that area is NOT an acquisition area and we don't know our fate when the demolition start. To be honest none of us in that area can afford C OF O Paper because most of the building there are uncompleted houses please I will like this to be made public for government to have mercy on us all o because we have seen hell already at this reesses
Re: Proposed New Railway Line Affecting Areas by ewale(m): 8:30pm On May 16, 2017
if it is not one of the acquisition land, you will need to present legal document to back your claim and authenticate the ownership of the property.if not,try to get it now before it is too late!
Re: Proposed New Railway Line Affecting Areas by Pentagon79(m): 9:01am On May 17, 2017
I need to be honest with you only what we have now is genuine document from the omo onile (family receipt) and some have lawyer deed of consignment but to get the c of o now is unaffordable for us and it is a very long period process even if we are to make for the request. And it's like that project will start sooner than we expected.
Re: Proposed New Railway Line Affecting Areas by Pentagon79(m): 9:03am On May 17, 2017
The area I'm talking about is balogun/ososun area, ifo, ogun state, Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Proud To Be A Nigerian: Facebook User's Ordeal With SARS Operatives. / My Take On Plagiarism And Content Theft / Bead Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.