Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,844 members, 7,915,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:57 PM

Note This When You Are Moving On To Another Lover. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Note This When You Are Moving On To Another Lover. (1890 Views)

Men Should Take Note, This Is What Women Are Up To Now. (photo) / 6 Reasons Why Women Lose Their Men To Another Lover / Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Note This When You Are Moving On To Another Lover. by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 16, 2017
If you break up with your lover, make sure you go into a relationship that is better that your previous one. Date someone that is better than your previous lover in looks, intelligence, brilliancy.Date someone with a bigger and better dreams, nice goals and even a better spiritual life, someone who makes you happy, who sees your fault but still sees you as perfect.

That is the joy of a relationship. When you move along with someone your ex lover is better than, get prepared for the mockery that follows.

Guys, date a lady that is better than your ex in all ramifications. A lady she would see with you and realize she has lost a gem.

Ladies, move on to a guy that is better than your ex boyfriend.

SHOW HIM/HER YOU ARE PRICELESS TO ANOTHER PERSON . LET HIM/HER REALIZE THAT YOU WON'T BE THERE WHEN SHE (HE) LOOKS BACK.

#crushingonmyself
#lovingmylovelife
#Godblessmysweetheat

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Note This When You Are Moving On To Another Lover. by DivinelyBlessed: 9:24pm On May 16, 2017
Nice one
Re: Note This When You Are Moving On To Another Lover. by Yemight2(m): 9:27pm On May 16, 2017
What if the ex yaff chop the better part finish?

Just look before you leap and pray well
Re: Note This When You Are Moving On To Another Lover. by MostBanned: 9:30pm On May 16, 2017
Be like say them just break this one heart undecided
Re: Note This When You Are Moving On To Another Lover. by Softorgasm(m): 9:32pm On May 16, 2017
Rubbish advice..
This mentality has destroyed so many young men and women..

This is why we have high rate of domestic violence and all other marital and relationship problems..

A successful relationship is not determined by whether your current boyfriend or girlfriend is better than your ex..

Just be with someone that makes you smile, because it takes only a smile to make dark days seems bright.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Note This When You Are Moving On To Another Lover. by Olasco93: 9:33pm On May 16, 2017
Yeso. This girl talk sense sha. Na true she talk. She no talk lie at all.
Re: Note This When You Are Moving On To Another Lover. by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 16, 2017
MostBanned:
Be like say them just break this one heart undecided

I'm in a serious relationship and I realized I've never been in a relationship like this before, I realized it was better than the previous one, thus the inspiration.
Re: Note This When You Are Moving On To Another Lover. by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 16, 2017
Softorgasm:
Rubbish advice..

This is why we have high rate of domestic violence and all other marital and relationship problems..

A successful relationship is not determined by whether your current boyfriend or girlfriend is better than your ex..

Just be with someone that makes you smile, because it takes only a smile to make dark days seems bright.

When two lovers break up, surely something is wrong somewhere. So, it's better to move to someone you are sure won't make the same mistake.

My opinion tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Note This When You Are Moving On To Another Lover. by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 16, 2017
sexybbstar:

If you break up with your lover, make sure you go into a relationship that is better that your previous one. Date someone that is better than your previous lover in looks, intelligence, brilliancy. Date someone with a bigger and better dreams, nice goals and even a better spiritual life.

That is the joy of a relationship. When you move along with someone your ex lover is better than, get prepared for the mockery that follows.

Guys, date a lady that is better than your ex in all ramifications. A lady she would see with you and realize she has lost a gem.

SHOW HIM/HER YOU ARE PRICELESS TO ANOTHER PERSON . LET HIM/HER REALIZE THAT YOU WON'T BE THERE WHEN SHE (HE) LOOKS BACK.

#crushingonmyself
#lovingmylovelife
#Godblessmysweetheat

this one u talked about love today na wa oooo change begings
Re: Note This When You Are Moving On To Another Lover. by MostBanned: 9:41pm On May 16, 2017
sexybbstar:

I'm in a serious relationship and I realized I've never been in a relationship like this before, I realized it was better than the previous one, thus the inspiration.

use that inspiration to write a book and stop creating senseless threads up and down
Re: Note This When You Are Moving On To Another Lover. by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 16, 2017
Martin124:
this one u talked about love today na wa oooo change begings
Abi now.... Don't make me laugh tonight, please grin
Re: Note This When You Are Moving On To Another Lover. by Softorgasm(m): 9:43pm On May 16, 2017
sexybbstar:

When two lovers break up, surely something is wrong somewhere. So, it's better to move to someone you are sure won't make the same mistake.

My opinion tho
no guy is perfect..
Moving from one to another is not a guarantee that the problems will go away..
our ability to forgive and forget, communicate effectively with our partner on our fault and our ability to say I'm sorry makes a relationship last forever..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Note This When You Are Moving On To Another Lover. by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 16, 2017
MostBanned:

use that inspiration to write a book and stop creating senseless threads up and down

Noted sir. Thanks
Re: Note This When You Are Moving On To Another Lover. by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 16, 2017
Softorgasm:
no guy is perfect..
our ability to forgive and forget, communicate effectively with our partner on our fault and our ability to say I'm sorry makes a relationship last forever..

I don't mean to say we should start jumping from on person to another but if the relationship really worth a break up. One should move to a better one.
Re: Note This When You Are Moving On To Another Lover. by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 16, 2017
sexybbstar:

Abi now.... Don't make me laugh tonight, please grin
hahahahaha I just say my talk ooo,u know say me sabi tafia na,,,anyway how today go na
Re: Note This When You Are Moving On To Another Lover. by MostBanned: 9:47pm On May 16, 2017
sexybbstar:

Noted sir. Thanks

You're welcome
Re: Note This When You Are Moving On To Another Lover. by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 16, 2017
Martin124:
hahahahaha I just say my talk ooo,u know say me sabi tafia na,,,anyway how today go na
I thank God jare
Re: Note This When You Are Moving On To Another Lover. by Softorgasm(m): 9:50pm On May 16, 2017
sexybbstar:

I don't mean to say we should start jumping from on person to another but if the relationship really worth a break up. One should move to a better one.
This is what i wanted you to understand..
you don't break up and move to a better person, that mentality is dangerous because humans are pretenders..

you only move to someone that gives you peace, joy and happiness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Note This When You Are Moving On To Another Lover. by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 16, 2017
sexybbstar:
I thank God jare
enjoyment babe,na u bikooo ooo
Re: Note This When You Are Moving On To Another Lover. by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 16, 2017
This one just dey overdo smh
Re: Note This When You Are Moving On To Another Lover. by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 16, 2017
In short, date someone that will make your ex jealous

#Childish

What if your past relationships didn't work out because of YOU?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Note This When You Are Moving On To Another Lover. by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 16, 2017
Softorgasm:
This is what i wanted you to understand..
you don't break up and move to a better person, that mentality is dangerous because humans are pretenders..

you only move to someone that gives you peace, joy and happiness.
The op is on point here. Based on what you just said, if the person you moved on to gives you joy, peace and happiness while the previous probably didn't give you any of that. Can't you as well say you found a better partner?.
Re: Note This When You Are Moving On To Another Lover. by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 16, 2017
KissChrixx:
In short, date someone that will make your ex jealous

#Childish

What if your past relationships didn't work out because of YOU?

Hmm, I agree with that but all the same.,one musnt repeat the same mistake again with a new lover.
Re: Note This When You Are Moving On To Another Lover. by Softorgasm(m): 10:02pm On May 16, 2017
kimbra:
The op is on point here. Based on what you just said, if the person you moved on to gives you joy, peace and happiness while the previous probably didn't give you any of that. Can't you as well say you found a better partner?.
Yes you can say, you have found a better partner..
why i opposed the op is in relation to what she said about moving on to a better partner that has better goals, better dreams etc..
Someone that has better life goals might not give you happiness.

2 Likes

Re: Note This When You Are Moving On To Another Lover. by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 16, 2017
Softorgasm:
Yes you can say, you have found a better partner..
why i opposed the op is in relation to what she said about moving on to a better partner that has better goals, better dreams etc..
Someone that has better life goals might not give you happiness.
I think it encompasses all even though she may not have mentioned happiness.
Re: Note This When You Are Moving On To Another Lover. by Softorgasm(m): 10:08pm On May 16, 2017
kimbra:
I think it encompasses all even though she may not have mentioned happiness.
Well if you say so but i want you and the op to know that happiness is all that matters.

1 Like

Re: Note This When You Are Moving On To Another Lover. by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 16, 2017
Softorgasm:
no guy is perfect..

This is simply beautiful. Captures the very essence or core of the 'secret' to a lasting relationship---of any kind really.
Re: Note This When You Are Moving On To Another Lover. by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 16, 2017
I'm impressed.

This is so

Re: Note This When You Are Moving On To Another Lover. by kolaranking1(m): 11:55pm On May 16, 2017
sexybbstar:
If you break up with your lover, make sure you go into a relationship that is better that your previous one. Date someone that is better than your previous lover in looks, intelligence, brilliancy.Date someone with a bigger and better dreams, nice goals and even a better spiritual life, someone who makes you happy, who sees your fault but still sees you as perfect.

#crushingonmyself
#lovingmylovelife
#Godblessmysweetheat
not everybody has an ex remember.......why is it that the spirit led you to relationship tonight?......why do I have to make my ex jealous when I have better goals to achieve......just thinking out loud tho
Re: Note This When You Are Moving On To Another Lover. by Nobody: 6:44am On May 17, 2017
kolaranking1:
not everybody has an ex remember.......why is it that the spirit led you to relationship tonight?......why do I have to make my ex jealous when I have better goals to achieve......just thinking out loud tho

You don't have to make her jealouse
... But make sure you be with a person that will make the current relationship better than before, in a w you aspect. Happiness na d main thing
Re: Note This When You Are Moving On To Another Lover. by LePrezident(m): 7:53am On May 17, 2017
Yemight2:
What if the ex yaff chop the better part finish?

Just look before you leap and pray well

Modified: Guy, why did you change your initial post? I quoted you because of the initial humor. I don't concur with this one! angry
Re: Note This When You Are Moving On To Another Lover. by LePrezident(m): 7:58am On May 17, 2017
Softorgasm:
Rubbish advice..

Wow what an oxymoron. Your moniker and that piece of brilliant advice.

Don't get me wrong: I actually find your moniker pleasantly intriguing smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Teenage Student Posts Half Unclad Pictures On FB To To Celebrate Her HBD / Things I Wish I Knew Before My First Blowj0b, I Even Swallowed / Runs Girl & Frnd Sends Nakked Pics To A Guy Immediately Dey Heard Flight Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.