Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,135 members, 7,946,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

Pls Is The Jamb Change Of Institution Form Out??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Is The Jamb Change Of Institution Form Out??? (523 Views)

2018 JAMB Change Of Course And Institution Form Now On Sale / Jamb Change Of Institution To First Choice Is A Total Rubbish / How Effective/powerful Is The Jamb Admission Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Is The Jamb Change Of Institution Form Out??? by Dellybanky(m): 9:34pm On May 16, 2017
pls i need to change my course because my jamb score was below expected....i want to knw if the form is already out
Re: Pls Is The Jamb Change Of Institution Form Out??? by IamLukas(m): 10:01pm On May 16, 2017
Dellybanky:
pls i need to change my course because my jamb score was below expected....i want to knw if the form is already out
it won't come out till after the end of the exams.

(1) (Reply)

UNIOSUN 2016/2017 Postgraduate Form On Sales. / Lasu External System Students Grooving After Exams Today / WISECURE 300-375 Dumps - Here's What Cisco Certified Say About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.