Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,261 members, 7,880,981 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

Meet The Man Who Conducted A Funeral Service For His Dead Chicken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Man Who Conducted A Funeral Service For His Dead Chicken (566 Views)

Lady Attends A Funeral In Revealing Sheer Mesh Top (photo) / See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her / Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Man Who Conducted A Funeral Service For His Dead Chicken by 9jacex(f): 6:25am On May 17, 2017
A man has stunned many people with his rather bizarre act after performing burial ceremonies for his dead chicken.Philemon “Hot Stepper” Murefu, a 38-year-old Mabvuku man reportedly conducted a funeral service for his chicken which he had been keeping as a pet.
According to H-Metro, Philemon “Hot Stepper” Murefu is also known in the ghetto for dressing up his dogs as well as walking with his chickens on his shoulders.
Two weeks ago, he made news in his neighbourhood when he invited friends and relatives for a funeral service to mourn his bird.
In an interview, Philemon said he decided to conduct a funeral service for his chicken which he had stayed with for two years.
Philemon said he had a special bond with the bird, prompting him to give it a ‘special’ send off.
“When I was a young boy, my mother had so much passion for animals so I was raised in an environment where they were so many domesticated animals.

“I am really affected whenever an animal which I would have kept dies, the same feeling I get when losing a loved one is the same when any of my pets dies.

“I shed tears when one of my chickens dies, the bird was a special bed to me because for the two years I had stayed with it was friendly and loving to me.

“It died when I was not at home and I was informed about the death over the phone and I told them not to bury it because I wanted to give it a read more here https://africanscope.com.ng/meet-man-conducted-funeral-service-dead-chicken/
Re: Meet The Man Who Conducted A Funeral Service For His Dead Chicken by MostBanned: 6:33am On May 17, 2017
You reported the news with no funeral pictures attached, how do we believe you now
Re: Meet The Man Who Conducted A Funeral Service For His Dead Chicken by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:54am On May 17, 2017
Ok. Pictures or adontbilivit

(1) (Reply)

Government Shouldn’t Get Involved In Domestic Violence – Mercy Aigbe’s Husband / Watch This Video, To Know If Looking Is A Sin / A Must Read: Most Men Are Deceitful, But I Wish Every Young Lady Will Be Wise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.