Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,315 members, 7,978,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:18 PM

Another Yoruba Skull Miner Busted At Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Yoruba Skull Miner Busted At Ibadan (1728 Views)

The moment some suspected yahoo boys were busted at a hotel in lagos / Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete / Two Fraudsters Busted At Their Shrine In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Yoruba Skull Miner Busted At Ibadan by AnambraDota: 7:15am On May 17, 2017
Ibadan— A 55-year-old man, Prophet Alimi Isaiah, was yesterday, arraigned before an Iyaganku magistrate’s court, Ibadan, for allegedly being in possession of human skull and other fetish items.
He was arraigned on a one count charge of unlawfully having a human skull in his possession.
The prosecutor, Mr. Sunday Ogunremi, alleged that the accused on May 5, at about 9:10p.m. at Sango Road, Ibadan Magisterial District did unlawfully have in his possession one human skull.
He stated that the offences contravened Sections 329(A) Criminal Code Cap 38, Vol. II, Laws of Oyo State of Nigeria, 2000.
The accused, in his statement, told police that he is a prophet of a white garment church in Lagos and that he had not completed his apprenticeship before his friend lured him to join the pastoral job.
Isaiah’s words: “I use the horn (found in his possession) to control people that come to me for prayer so I can collect huge amounts of money from them.
“I got the human skull from a particular area of Lagos, when they brought a bulldozer to a street. I took it from there for personal use because I knew it would be useful.
“I was arrested on my way to Ibadan from Lagos at the stop-and-search checkpoint. I was in a public transportation vehicle when police stopped our vehicle and started searching our bags, before I was caught.”
In her ruling, Chief Magistrate Abiola Richard, granted him bail in the sum of N75,000 with two sureties in like sum.
Richard said one of the sureties must be a Level 8 civil service officer and the second surety must be his blood relation with national identity card.
The case was then adjourned to June 28 for further

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/prophet-arraigned-possession-human-skull/
Re: Another Yoruba Skull Miner Busted At Ibadan by Adeoba10(m): 7:20am On May 17, 2017
No be pastor? Na their way b dat... Always looking for ways to scam their mumu sheep
Re: Another Yoruba Skull Miner Busted At Ibadan by bubu2019: 7:22am On May 17, 2017
Yoruba people please respect christianity,atimes i wonder if we use dsame bible

7 Likes

Re: Another Yoruba Skull Miner Busted At Ibadan by raker300: 7:23am On May 17, 2017
Chai!!!! lipsrsealed

I am %1000 sure this won't make front page..

2 Likes

Re: Another Yoruba Skull Miner Busted At Ibadan by Igboesika: 7:25am On May 17, 2017
Its easier for a camel to go through the eye of a niddle than for you to separate the love afonjas have for human skulls.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Skull Miner Busted At Ibadan by Basic123: 7:27am On May 17, 2017
Another lost children of isreal to south east Nigeria on the loose.

1 Like

Re: Another Yoruba Skull Miner Busted At Ibadan by sinistermind(m): 7:27am On May 17, 2017
The headline tho... "skull miner"

8 Likes

Re: Another Yoruba Skull Miner Busted At Ibadan by IJOBA2: 7:29am On May 17, 2017
Adeoba10:
No be pastor? Na their way b dat... Always looking for ways to scam their mumu sheep
ADEOBA YOU MUST BE AFONJA MUSLIM

4 Likes

Re: Another Yoruba Skull Miner Busted At Ibadan by AnambraDota: 7:31am On May 17, 2017
Yorubas are very lazy reason why everyone want to make money through the shortcut

3 Likes

Re: Another Yoruba Skull Miner Busted At Ibadan by Adiola(f): 7:32am On May 17, 2017
this is terrible to the Yoruba race I wonder why our people are disgracing us anyway am a Christian Yoruba ,the Muslim Yoruba can continue

3 Likes

Re: Another Yoruba Skull Miner Busted At Ibadan by xynerise: 7:33am On May 17, 2017
Your title is filled with so much hate. You don't expect the mods to take it seriously.
Re: Another Yoruba Skull Miner Busted At Ibadan by Adiola(f): 7:34am On May 17, 2017
AnambraDota:
Yorubas are very lazy reason why everyone want to make money through the shortcut
Guy, as a Yoruba, I cannot but agree with you. You spoke nothing but the truth.. But please learn to separate Yoruba Muslims from the other Yoruba. You have only described the Yoruba Muslim, but please stop lumping all of us together

3 Likes

Re: Another Yoruba Skull Miner Busted At Ibadan by Igboesika: 7:35am On May 17, 2017
Adiola:
this is terrible to the Yoruba race I wonder why our people are disgracing us anyway am a Christian Yoruba ,the Muslim Yoruba can continue
Yoruba Christians are manageable anyways, but afonja mooozlems.... tufiakwa !!

1 Like

Re: Another Yoruba Skull Miner Busted At Ibadan by Ngokafor(f): 7:35am On May 17, 2017
...Not again! undecided...This human-skull-for rituals phenomena is so terrible..tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: Another Yoruba Skull Miner Busted At Ibadan by Oblang(m): 7:35am On May 17, 2017
AnambraDota:

And ur hardworking brother are busy developing Indonesia....
Re: Another Yoruba Skull Miner Busted At Ibadan by Adiola(f): 7:35am On May 17, 2017
IJOBA2:
Guy, as a Yoruba, I cannot but agree with you. You spoke nothing but the truth.. But please learn to separate Yoruba Muslims from the other Yoruba. You have only described the Yoruba Muslim, but please stop lumping all of us together BTW am a Christian yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Another Yoruba Skull Miner Busted At Ibadan by adadike281(f): 7:38am On May 17, 2017
and to think he is a Yoruba Christian! smh.
Re: Another Yoruba Skull Miner Busted At Ibadan by wristbangle: 7:38am On May 17, 2017
raker300:
Chai!!!! lipsrsealed

I am %1000 sure this won't make front page..

Why did u say that ? Sure it will. I know u guys want to have your pounds of flesh. Well enjoy it while it lasts. cool

When capsule of coke story comes, we know u people will run into your caves.

On my path, I am tired of Igbo and afonja fighting everyday but it won't stop. cheesy

I condemn the satanic act by the supposed man of God. It's everywhere bro. Do you remember the story of His holiness, Most Reverend Chukwuemeka King?
Re: Another Yoruba Skull Miner Busted At Ibadan by Igboesika: 7:55am On May 17, 2017
AnambraDota:
Have mercy on them by modifying the headline so that it will reach F P
Re: Another Yoruba Skull Miner Busted At Ibadan by amynah94(f): 8:18am On May 17, 2017
Igboesika:

Yoruba Christians are manageable anyways, but afonja mooozlems.... tufiakwa !!

Mind you Mr man, the post is not even about ordinary christian, it's about a PASTOR!
So, always use your brain and stop being sentimental!

1 Like

Re: Another Yoruba Skull Miner Busted At Ibadan by Adeoba10(m): 8:37am On May 17, 2017
IJOBA2:
Mumu, anybody that speaks against your so call Man of DOG is a muslim....
Re: Another Yoruba Skull Miner Busted At Ibadan by IJOBA2: 8:43am On May 17, 2017
Adeoba10:

Mumu, anybody that speaks against your so call Man of DOG is a muslim....
SHATAP MY FRIEND YOU ARE AFONJA MUSLIM

2 Likes

Re: Another Yoruba Skull Miner Busted At Ibadan by Pilate2016(m): 9:36am On May 17, 2017
It's not something new, Skull will soon be recognized as a solid mineral. By then the Ipobians will be jealous of Brown roof Afonjas.

1 Like

Re: Another Yoruba Skull Miner Busted At Ibadan by haffaze777(m): 10:14am On May 17, 2017
amynah94:

Mind you Mr man, the post is not even about ordinary christian, it's about a PASTOR!
So, always use your brain and stop being sentimental!
stop wasting ur time on dat were
Re: Another Yoruba Skull Miner Busted At Ibadan by amynah94(f): 11:40am On May 17, 2017
haffaze777:
stop wasting ur time on dat were

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Disguising As Burn Victim Exposed At Onitsha Market Anambra / Tanzania, Mozambique And Kenya Top List Of Drug Dealers In South Africa / Paycheap.ng Is Scammer .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.