Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,893 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

This N120million Lamborghini Urus Will Be The Baddest SUV (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This N120million Lamborghini Urus Will Be The Baddest SUV (photos) (1488 Views)

Could This Be The First Lamborghini Urus In Nigeria? (photo) / Will You Buy This Crashed 2019 Lamborghini Urus For N39.6million (PHOTO) / This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This N120million Lamborghini Urus Will Be The Baddest SUV (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 7:24am On May 17, 2017
Just imagine an SUV that is more powerful than the current version Lamborghini Huracan. It comes with 650 horsepower twin-turbo V8 engine instead of the V10s and V12s naturally aspirated engines we've been used to.

The Porsche SUVs can't even come near and the Bentley Bentayga is in big trouble as the Urus is even sportier.

The Lamborghini Urus is set to arrive in 2018, while a plug-in hybrid version will follow later. Former Lamborghini CEO Stephan Winkelmann said previously that the hybrid Urus will focus more on efficiency, while the gas-powered model is all about performance.

Lamborghini's CEO Stefano Domenicali told Automotive News that Lamborghini plans to build 1000 examples of the Urus next year, ramping up production to 3500 units in 2019.. When the vehicle arrives in 2018, it will start below $200,000, Domenicali said. However, the landing cost in Nigeria would be about N120m (at current exchange rate) after shipping and clearing.

I see some Nigerians getting ready to be the first.

https://autojosh.com/lamborghini-urus/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

1 Like

Re: This N120million Lamborghini Urus Will Be The Baddest SUV (photos) by NwaObinkita: 7:25am On May 17, 2017
I don't even like it

But I am sure Dino Melaye and the poster below the poster below me might like it.
Re: This N120million Lamborghini Urus Will Be The Baddest SUV (photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 7:28am On May 17, 2017
When I will have money to buy this?
Re: This N120million Lamborghini Urus Will Be The Baddest SUV (photos) by dingbang(m): 7:30am On May 17, 2017
Omo mehn.. If 10 taasand babes no open leg as you dey drive this car, make I piss
Re: This N120million Lamborghini Urus Will Be The Baddest SUV (photos) by dingbang(m): 7:36am On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
I don't even like it

But I am sure Dino Melaye and the poster below me might like it.
a poor man will never like this car.

1 Like

Re: This N120million Lamborghini Urus Will Be The Baddest SUV (photos) by daududaniel(m): 7:36am On May 17, 2017
This is what i call machine.
My love for SUVs tho!

(1) (Reply)

Who Mimick The Honda Accord Better! / Asking About The 2008 Ford Edge, Limited Edition / How Often Should You Recharge Your Car AC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.