Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,364 members, 7,950,757 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region (4398 Views)

Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group / No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello / The Best Developed State In South-South Region? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by poshestmina(f): 9:47am On May 17, 2017
koropotopoto:
then what are anioma in Delta? delta naija grin

madam keep talking like illiterate and shaming yourself
whether you like it or not igbos are part of so called SS

live with it or die in sorrow cheesy
Insulting people to drive home ur point makes you really stupid .btwn the igbo speaking parts of Nd are not upto 15% ,they can pull out if they want .the average Ijaw ,urhobo ,Itsekiri doesn't want Biafra .why dragging Nd into ur madness ?,please face your jews and isrealites ancestors I am an Ijaw woman and i say no to Biafra !

4 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by tollyboy5(m): 9:48am On May 17, 2017
koropotopoto:

they mere tenant grin and might be chased in away in future grin

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by kingzizzy: 9:52am On May 17, 2017
poshestmina:
Igbos ARE NOT Niger Delta .thank you!

But Niger Delta is not a tribe while Igbo is

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by DieBuhari: 9:52am On May 17, 2017
Ganiyat72:
Why Wi yoruba muslims lik wahala?
My Yoruba Muslim brother, wetin happen to your 'e' button na?
You need to hit your head harder on the ground so Allah will buy you a new phone.

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:53am On May 17, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
do igbos have any state in south south??
Your brothers are crying in Kwara pay more attention to them

2 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by kingzizzy: 9:54am On May 17, 2017
honjohnbright:
This your division scheme is dead on arrival.

We the South South people are a united whole bunch, there are no majority nor minority.

We Are South South that's all!!!

You are South South? So where is North North?
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by SlayerForever: 9:54am On May 17, 2017
Any between the Igbo or Ibibio.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by koropotopoto: 9:55am On May 17, 2017
[s]
tollyboy5:

[/s]
ok naa go chase them tongue

Igbos are part of Niger delta
kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by waledeji(m): 9:56am On May 17, 2017
Ganiyat72:
Why Wi yoruba muslims lik wahala?
DieBuhari:
You need to hit your head harder on the ground so Allah will buy you a new phone.

Two clowns quoting each other cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by waledeji(m): 9:57am On May 17, 2017
post=56599468:

Your brothers are crying in Kwara pay more attention to them
[sub][/sub]

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by poshestmina(f): 9:58am On May 17, 2017
tollyboy5:

Don't mind the daft creature .they are tired of claiming jews and Egyptians .the average Nd man doesn't even believe in Biafra ,it's high time we stopped all those their useless campaigns and rallies in ph ,they should go to Aba and do all they want .Bunch of confused people!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by darfay: 9:58am On May 17, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
IJAW

UROHOBO

ITSEKIRI

IKWERRE

IBIBIO&ANANG

itsekiris are the smallest minority in Delta state so you might wanna think again

2 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by poshestmina(f): 10:02am On May 17, 2017
kingzizzy:

But Niger Delta is not a tribe while Igbo is
There are many tribes in Nd ,what exactly are you on about ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by kingzizzy: 10:05am On May 17, 2017
poshestmina:
Don't mind the daft creature .they are tired of claiming jews and Egyptians .the average Nd man doesn't even believe in Biafra ,it's high time we stopped all those their useless campaigns and rallies in ph ,they should go to Aba and do all they want .Bunch of confused people!

So what exactly dies the ND man believe? One Nigeria and 85% of his Oil wealth being controlled by the North?

Thats even far worse than believing Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by kingzizzy: 10:16am On May 17, 2017
poshestmina:
There are many tribes in Nd ,what exactly are you on about ?

There are many tribes, over 40 of them. What nobody has ever managed to explain is what connects an Efik man and an Urohbo man? What connects an Ijaw man and an Ogoja man? So why they called Niger Delta?

Niger Delta is just a geopolitical zone, it is not a people.

3 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by mangood74: 10:40am On May 17, 2017
THERE RE IGBOS IN EDO, DELTA, BAYELSA, RIVERS, AKWA IBOM AND CROSS RIVER STATES THATS WHY NOTTING SS SUCCEEDS WITHOUT THEM

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by Amberon: 11:08am On May 17, 2017
That's not for you to worry about. We love ourselves just that way. Worry about your region.
kingzizzy:

There are many tribes, over 40 of them. What nobody has ever managed to explain is what connects an Efik man and an Urohbo man? What connects an Ijaw man and an Ogoja man? So why they called Niger Delta?

Niger Delta is just a geopolitical zone, it is not a people.

2 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by wailersarefools: 12:03pm On May 17, 2017
[s]
koropotopoto:

ok naa go chase them tongue

Igbos are part of Niger delta
kiss the truth
[/s]

Shatap there. Igbos are donkeys, Bianca is a confirmed prostitute, FFK is greater than Ojukwu, Kanu, zik and all Igbos. Ojukwu is a monkey.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by wailersarefools: 12:04pm On May 17, 2017
[s]
koropotopoto:

[/s]

Shatap there. Igbos are fools. Igbos are illiterates.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by wailersarefools: 12:06pm On May 17, 2017
[s]
koropotopoto:

keep deceiving yourself
Igbos are minorities?

my guy you need to go back to primary school

which ethnic group?
i guess delta igbos grin

dumb guy
[/s]

Igbos are illiterate fools. Kanu is a donkey.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by wailersarefools: 12:08pm On May 17, 2017
[s]
koropotopoto:

hahahahahahaha mischievious op

the majorities are as follows

Ijaw
Igbos

kiss the truth
[/s]

Shatap there. Nonsense trash.
Igbos are bastards, Ojukwu is a cow. Kanu is a donkey.
Truth.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by wailersarefools: 12:10pm On May 17, 2017
[s]
koropotopoto:
oops my bad i taught i read minority

chaii my bad cheesy
[/s]

Ojukwu is a coward. Kanu is ogogoro drinking monkey. He was caught drinking ogogoro behind prostitutes.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by kingzizzy: 12:30pm On May 17, 2017
Amberon:
That's not for you to worry about. We love ourselves just that way. Worry about your region.

So but it doesnt work like that and there are no Regions recognised in the constitution of Nigeria. You cannot claim another tribe as your 'Niger Delta brother'. If you do that, then you are only doing the same thing you are accusing Igbos of doing.

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:46pm On May 17, 2017
There are Proudly Igbo people who are indigenous to the Niger-Delta. They include the Anioma, the Etche, the Egbema etc. They never asked to be included with their lands in the south-south, they were forced by decrees of the Colonial government and the Military. So anybody who says that there are no Igbo people in the Niger Delta are being foolish. If Igbo people cannot protest for IPOB in Portharcourt because it is a mixed city so too for the Ijaws; They should not be able to protest for their minority rights in Rivers since it is a mixed city.

3 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:48pm On May 17, 2017
poshestmina:
Insulting people to drive home ur point makes you really stupid .btwn the igbo speaking parts of Nd are not upto 15% ,they can pull out if they want .the average Ijaw ,urhobo ,Itsekiri doesn't want Biafra .why dragging Nd into ur madness ?,please face your jews and isrealites ancestors I am an Ijaw woman and i say no to Biafra !

Biafra is claiming Igbo lands in the south south and not Ijaw land or Urhobo land. Who gave u the right to decide where Igbo communities in the Niger-Delta should belong to.

3 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by Amberon: 1:07pm On May 17, 2017
Excuse me, Nigeria recognizes six geopolitical zones. Every SSner regards themselves as a Niger Delta. Like I said, that's not for you to worry about.
kingzizzy:

So but it doesnt work like that and there are no Regions recognised in the constitution of Nigeria. You cannot claim another tribe as your 'Niger Delta brother'. If you do that, then you are only doing the same thing you are accusing Igbos of doing.

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by Denko2721987(m): 1:16pm On May 17, 2017
delishpot:
We don't count children where I come from. I am sure the south south wouldn't want to count her children too. cool All follow join are majority.They don't believe in majority or minority amongst their people

This Oga has said it all, where we come from we dont do majority or minority sh!t.. U feel me?? angry cool

2 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by kingzizzy: 2:06pm On May 17, 2017
Amberon:
Excuse me, Nigeria recognizes six geopolitical zones. Every SSner regards themselves as a Niger Delta. Like I said, that's not for you to worry about.

The constitution of Nigeria does not recognise any six geopolotical zones. The so called SE/SS/SW are just words invented by Abacha's administeration for economic planning. They are just a collection of states.

As for this SSner regards themselves as Niger Delta, where did you get this from? I have relatives from Igbo Uzo in Delta state. They consider themselves Igbo and nothing else. If you ask the Asagba of Asaba, he will tell you he is Igbo before anything else.

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by Amberon: 2:16pm On May 17, 2017
Quit lying to yourself dear, the Nigerian constitution does recognize 6 geopolitical zones. I'm a Niger Delta and everyone I know from the SS refers to themselves as Niger Deltan.
kingzizzy:

The constitution of Nigeria does not recognise any six geopolotical zones. The so called SE/SS/SW are just words invented by Abacha's administeration for economic planning. They are just a collection of states.

As for this SSner regards themselves as Niger Delta, where did you get this from? I have relatives from Igbo Uzo in Delta state. They consider themselves Igbo and nothing else. If you ask the Asagba of Asaba, he will tell you he is Igbo before anything else.

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by kingzizzy: 2:25pm On May 17, 2017
Amberon:
Quit lying to yourself dear, the Nigerian constitution does recognize 6 geopolitical zones. I'm a Niger Delta and everyone I know from the SS refers to themselves as Niger Deltan.

Then show us where in the constitution the so called 6 geopolitical zones are recognised. There isnt any law in Nigeria that reconises geopolitical zones, Niger Delta, SS, SE or any sort of Region.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by chiefobdk(m): 4:58pm On May 17, 2017
DieBuhari:

he is not ejanla07.

i think ejanla07 is in prison

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Acquires 12 SU-30 Jet Fighters From Russia. / Meet Lagos State Parks And Gardens Agency - LASPARK. PICTURES. / Let Asiwaju Speak For Me And Other Emirs Here - Sultan Of Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.