Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,870 members, 7,980,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:34 AM

When You See God He Uses Just Words To Cause/effect - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When You See God He Uses Just Words To Cause/effect (489 Views)

Let Others See God In You! / 12 Famous People Who Used Their Last Words To Flip Off Death (pictures) / Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You See God He Uses Just Words To Cause/effect by sendmeonly(m): 8:30am On May 17, 2017
LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU HEALED A GIRL WHO HAD ISSUE OF BLOOD AFTER 12 YEARS

In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,

In the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ,

Now and for ever-more - Amen.

I suffered from the issue of blood when I was six years old. Dear brethren, have you ever heard a girl of six years bleeding heavily. It was in 1966 that I experienced this sickness. My father is a prominent juju doctor in our area. He struggled from the time the sickness started me at the age of six until when I was 18 years old but could not cure me. This pain was still with me till I completed my primary education and went to the secondary school. I visited a lot of native doctors apart from my father but none of them could healed me. I went to Mercy Hospital at Abak, then Anua hospital and lastly was at St Mary's hospital at Urua Akpan. Upon all the treatments I received from the various hospital and chemist yet the blood was still running like a tap. My parents decided to treat me in a spiritual church when native and English treatment failed them. The first spiritual church I visited was Apostolic Church and I was advised to fast for three days, Then I went to another spiritual church called Behtsida at Ikot Ekpene. There I was subjected to dry fasting for one hundred and sixty eight hours without food or water. But all proved abortive. I was again directed to one woman spiritualist church at Ikot Uko Efo in central Annang Ikot Ekpane, who promised to heal me, I went and lived with her. I did fasting with her for fourteen days, yet there was no remedy. Brethren God is wonderful, one day on way home from the spiritual church, I saw a brother alias Asuan Mkpasip standing outside the Brotherhood premises at my village, Ikot Ekpenyong Odoro Ikot. The brother asked me what was wrong with me. I told him my difficulties and sickness. The Student told me that there would no medicine man, juju-men, necromancer that would be able to heal me of my ailment except I come to the Brotherhood of the Cross and Star; to be healed. He told me that there was no type of medicine that could cure my sickness but only God was capable of curing me.

I, therefore asked him where the God who could heal my illness was. He told me that He is omnipresent but personifies in Calabar. I declared at that instance that if it was the real God that he told me about, I would travel to Calabar. When I would arrive there the God would not even touch me but immediately I see Him, my illness would be cured. During the course of our journey to Calabar, I was baptised, and immediately after my baptism, the sickness became more serious than it was and people started to dissuade me from going to Calabar. They asked me what I was going to do in the. Brotherhood. They further told me that I would be sold to Beelzebub. I was almost convinced to go back. The Student told me to believe implicitly and I said that I had believed implicitly and that immediately I saw that God, I would be well. I arrived at Calabar. I have never known the Leader of the Brotherhood and He never knew me. I sat down with the crowd of people who came to receive the Holy Father's blessings in the corridor. As the Leader was passing along the corridor, I saw Him and the vibration of His power overwhelmed me and I became well at that instance. The Leader never touched me. He was just passing along the corridor I was healed of the issue of blood which I suffered for 12 years. Since that day up till now that sickness had not recurred in me. When I went about declaring to people that I was healed of my issue of blood that lasted 12 years, people thought that it was a joke. They said that it was still there. They said that if it was completely healed, then I should have been pregnant and brought forth a child, but since I was not pregnant it meant that the sickness was still in me. I ran down to the Holy Father, Leader Olumba Olumba Obu, in tears and complained of what people had told me. At that instance, the Leader told me, that from that day I was pregnant and I would have a child.

I went home and within a few months, I became pregnant. The child is alive today. My villagers came and said to me that the issue of blood was healed and that I had been pregnant and delivered a child. They promised before me that I would never be employed in any where no matter the numbers of applications I wrote, unless I denounce my faith in Brotherhood of the Cross and Star. In truth I had applied to all departments for job but there was no job for me in many years. I went back again in tears and complained to the Holy Father that my villagers said I would never get job until I denounce my faith in the Brotherhood. At that instance, the Leader declared, "as you are standing before me now, I have given you a job and you are working in the office". Brethren that same week I was employed. Brethren my own testimony is a living testimony that the Holy Spirit personifies in Leader Olumba Olumba Obu. For God is the Word and only LeaderOlumba Olumba Obu who is the Word, uses only word to heal, reform sinners and does all things through the word. God used only the word to create heaven and earth. Christ in His advent used only the word to accomplish everything. Now Leader Olumba Olumba Obu in this our generation uses only the word to make and unmake.

Let thanks, praises, glory and honour be ascribed to Leader Olumba Olumba Obu now and forevermoreAmen.

THANK YOU FATHER

Sister Regina Ibritam Ikpe. curled from B.C.S

Re: When You See God He Uses Just Words To Cause/effect by dominique(f): 8:32am On May 17, 2017
Which one is 'issue of blood' again? undecided
Re: When You See God He Uses Just Words To Cause/effect by sendmeonly(m): 8:43am On May 17, 2017
Uncontrollable menstruation.... that same sickness, that Hebrews who touched the helm of Christ garment suffered

(1) (Reply)

Police Chain Man To Their Van, Drag Him Along The Road In Edo State (photos) / Pastor Agrees To Swear By 'ogun' To Prove His Innocence / UK Imposes New Fee On Nigerians, Others Seeking Visa Enquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.