Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,846 members, 7,945,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) (41760 Views)

Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix / Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic / Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by Jullywhyse(f): 1:05pm On May 17, 2017
OMG
May her soul rest in perfect peace

I dnt knw y guyz lik bhavin lik an ANIMAL
So sad
Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by Chiomenwa(f): 1:21pm On May 17, 2017
gbegemaster:
God of Light! See the terrible cuts on her body!

Can someone tell me why women should not leave any marriage or relationship that is abusive, battering or uncomfortable with.
In the name is what people will say.
Imagined how this girl cry, beg, before given up.

May her soul rest in peace.

She maybe saying after today she will never have anything to do with the bastard with out knowing that she can not Leave to tell the story.
Jesus Christ have Mercy on us and on the whole word.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by Rayd502(m): 1:29pm On May 17, 2017
Ladies shld always be careful of who they date,the moment a man shows any traits of violent tendencies,run away from such relationship.

Don't be blinded by Love or the d***k.Your life is more important.
Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 1:41pm On May 17, 2017
A madman is far better than a savage man who hide his nefarious identity..
Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by mrLhanray(m): 1:50pm On May 17, 2017
this is gruesome. so heartless.
I don't understand what's happening, women are supposed to be spice of life for guys, why these beating and killing.
What's really happening
Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by NwaGodl1000(m): 2:02pm On May 17, 2017
Is like Ghana is begining to top Nigeria in vile things this time
Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by lilmizwierd(f): 2:24pm On May 17, 2017
EpicMaurice:
. Some stupid idiots just can't take no for an answer.
But wait, for him to be able to do this, it means he must've been showing some signs of aggression since which the lady probably chose to ignore most likely cause the guy is rich
Lesson. bleeping stay away from aggressive and abusive men, even if he has money, mercy and tonto get luck sha

Sweetheart for the record most violent men are not rich.

In between thats not the first time he has killed someone
Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by popefuse(m): 2:36pm On May 17, 2017
See that cutlass
Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 2:41pm On May 17, 2017
Ghanians with bad news dis days is becoming sometin else
Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by Dzes: 2:49pm On May 17, 2017
[quote author=hagmak1 post=56603572][/quote]
Are you on whatsap
Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by fafambo: 3:15pm On May 17, 2017
SHE COULDN'T EVEN SHAVE HER ARMPIT,GALS SHAA! R.I.P THOUGH
Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by bigfather(m): 3:20pm On May 17, 2017
sar33:
According to the story shared by a Facebook user from Ghana Opanyin Khay Kuti,a Ghanaian man butchered his fiance.However he did not state the reason behind the act.He wrote...

'Hmmmmm.LADIES PLSS BECAREFUL ON WHO TO DATE.HMMMMMM Ooooh sorri wai OMG Maame Yaa .i took it as a normal butchering frm that heartless fiancée of urs when it hpn 12pm yesti in the afternoon and never belv which resulted ur early death smh? Charlie it can hpn to everyone so far as u are dating or in a relationship wit a stupid partner who has no respect and careless for ur living, pls my humble advice to fb frns is just stay positive and wait for God's approval b4 entering into any relationship which leads to marriage! Some of our men are heartless and careless when it comes to the word LOVE with their jealousy inheritance from birth.Very scary picx but sorry dignities'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/man-butchers-his-girlfriend-in-ghanapics.html

Lord have Mercy ! And the bloody blood sucking bastard will come and blame the devil for this ! shocked
Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by Hyicene(m): 3:42pm On May 17, 2017
o.m.g...dey nid tu sentence dat idiot 2 sumtin worse dan death sef
Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by Hyicene(m): 3:42pm On May 17, 2017
lipsrsealed[color=#006600][/color]o.m.g...dey nid tu sentence dat idiot 2 sumtin worse dan death sef
Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by magnificientzaz(f): 3:43pm On May 17, 2017
You are not just foolish but senseless too

I pray you receive sense soon

NwaObinkita:
grin
Another slay queen slayed.

Waste of a good dirty lay.

She could not even shave her armpits
Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by omotommy84(m): 4:22pm On May 17, 2017
Igboesika:
Jungle Justice is necessary in this case. The man should not be arrested but to be killed instantly.

Rip young girl.
Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by CuddleMe(f): 4:31pm On May 17, 2017
madridguy:
I'm sure the vampire must be suffering from grade A Colo-mental.

More reason why they should kill him. Very wicked man

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 5:04pm On May 17, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH... shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Please just cut him to bits and pieces ASAP
Secondee
Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 5:04pm On May 17, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH... shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Please just cut him to bits and pieces ASAP
Seconded
Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 17, 2017
Bath his dick with acid while he is Been ironed with hot iron (silifit the damn fool) while he is fed sniper mixed with vinegar
Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by Danoil(m): 6:43pm On May 17, 2017
chai!
Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by sshalom(m): 7:26pm On May 17, 2017
Not all men well dressed, good mannered and speaking Queen's English are sane. This is simply horrible!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by Fohlah(f): 8:34am On May 20, 2017
ewooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa / "My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) / Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.