Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,388 members, 7,881,401 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:45 PM

When You Lose Your Source Of Income After Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Lose Your Source Of Income After Marriage (572 Views)

Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises / Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Lose Your Source Of Income After Marriage by Nobody: 10:30am On May 17, 2017
The post below is what someone made in the job section:

Hello peeps. I need everyone's help. My husband has lost his job for almost 2 years now and it has been difficult coping. He is always depressed being the head of the family without a job. He studied Sociology and has ample experience in administrative jobs. He is in Abuja. Pls help me.

Some posters here always stress that if you don't have a source of income you should forget about marriage. The advice makes sense quite alright but what most of them don't mention is what happens if one loses his or her source of income after marriage. What then happens especially when a new source of income is nowhere in sight for years and counting? In a situation like this the advice of having a source of income before marriage becomes senseless.

Sinve it's all about MONEY, MONEY, MONEY I think you guys need to upgrade that advice to the following:

If you have less than N20 million in your bank account as a buffer in case of loss of income, don't bother about getting married
Re: When You Lose Your Source Of Income After Marriage by sagerasaq: 10:35am On May 17, 2017
I guess yu guys are in d Temptation phase!!!
Its a two way stuff be Patient or Run...
No condition lasts forever...
Let him just not sit idle he should go out dr and do sometyn...
Even Taxi driver dy fgeed him family
Re: When You Lose Your Source Of Income After Marriage by vicben27(m): 10:48am On May 17, 2017
datz one of the worst things that cud hapen to a man! datz my prayer everyday may God nt let pass tru such hardship!
Re: When You Lose Your Source Of Income After Marriage by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ontarget:
The post below is what someone made in the job section:

[/b]

Some posters here always stress that if you don't have a source of income you should forget about marriage. The advice makes sense quite alright but what most of them don't mention is what happens if one loses his or her source of income after marriage. What then happens especially when a new source of income is nowhere in sight for years and counting? In a situation like this the advice of having a source of income before marriage becomes senseless.

Sinve it's all about MONEY, MONEY, MONEY I think you guys need to upgrade that advice to the following:

[b]If you have less than N20 million in your bank account as a buffer in case of loss of income, don't bother about getting married

20 million before marriage...many people won't every make 20million in their life time
Re: When You Lose Your Source Of Income After Marriage by alexafo1000: 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
hello all am new here

(1) (Reply)

I Sent My Girlfriend To Hell, Now The Nemesis Has Caught Up With Me / How To Protect Your Relationship From Infidelity / Why Do Nigerian Girls Like White Skin Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.