Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,225 members, 7,884,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:30 AM

Why Is It Called "Heart Break" When Nothing Is Physically Broken In The Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Called "Heart Break" When Nothing Is Physically Broken In The Heart (849 Views)

"He Knows His Worth" Twitter Praised New Groom Who Is Physically Challenged. / "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Called "Heart Break" When Nothing Is Physically Broken In The Heart by Nobody: 10:52am On May 17, 2017
Why ?..

..?.
Re: Why Is It Called "Heart Break" When Nothing Is Physically Broken In The Heart by sagerasaq: 10:53am On May 17, 2017
If yu ask Me ee, na hu i go ask undecided
Re: Why Is It Called "Heart Break" When Nothing Is Physically Broken In The Heart by Nobody: 10:54am On May 17, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Should it be called "Mended Heart"
Re: Why Is It Called "Heart Break" When Nothing Is Physically Broken In The Heart by midehi2(f): 10:55am On May 17, 2017
lol
Re: Why Is It Called "Heart Break" When Nothing Is Physically Broken In The Heart by Nobody: 10:59am On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Should it be called "Mended Heart"
All for..

.."Likes & Shares".
Re: Why Is It Called "Heart Break" When Nothing Is Physically Broken In The Heart by xynerise: 11:01am On May 17, 2017
Until you experience it, you will never understand it.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Called "Heart Break" When Nothing Is Physically Broken In The Heart by Nobody: 11:08am On May 17, 2017
I think it's because of the hurt you feel when the one you love with your heart tells you "it's over!" You feel broken,empty,betrayed...not that your heart will break literarily.

What am I saying self?
Re: Why Is It Called "Heart Break" When Nothing Is Physically Broken In The Heart by slimthugchimee(m): 11:32am On May 17, 2017
Tiny23:
I think it's because of the hurt you feel when the one you love with your heart tells you "it's over!" You feel broken,empty,betrayed...not that your heart will break literarily.

What am I saying self?

@bolded, its spelt literally

and is that you on your d.p? if thats you, then literally you are tiny

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Called "Heart Break" When Nothing Is Physically Broken In The Heart by Nobody: 11:38am On May 17, 2017
slimthugchimee:

@bolded, its spelt literally

and is that you on your d.p? if thats you, then literally you are tiny

oops! Thanks.

lol...it's not its,that's not thats.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Called "Heart Break" When Nothing Is Physically Broken In The Heart by Nobody: 11:46am On May 17, 2017
grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Is It Called "Heart Break" When Nothing Is Physically Broken In The Heart by slimthugchimee(m): 11:52am On May 17, 2017
Tiny23:

oops! Thanks.

lol...it's not its,that's not thats.

Oh good good. even thou that 'its' still right
Oh, Try to also remember to start a sentence with a capital letter, and also dont use those 3 dots like that or there.

thanks
Re: Why Is It Called "Heart Break" When Nothing Is Physically Broken In The Heart by Stevengerd(m): 12:14pm On May 17, 2017
Nigga Ave Been Watching Closely For Sumtimes Naw, U Trying To Be Relevant Here With Ur Topics... Alaye Na U Be Next Rated Naw. Oya Grab Am

Re: Why Is It Called "Heart Break" When Nothing Is Physically Broken In The Heart by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 17, 2017
slimthugchimee:

Oh good good. even thou that 'its' still right
Oh, Try to also remember to start a sentence with a capital letter, and also dont use those 3 dots like that or there.

thanks
see this people don turn person thread to english lesson ohh..
I need to follow dis thread up...i know say e go soon enta quarrel..
Re: Why Is It Called "Heart Break" When Nothing Is Physically Broken In The Heart by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 17, 2017
grin
Re: Why Is It Called "Heart Break" When Nothing Is Physically Broken In The Heart by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 17, 2017
sad undecided
Stevengerd:
Nigga Ave Been Watching Closely For Sumtimes Naw, U Trying To Be Relevant Here With Ur Topics... Alaye Na U Be Next Rated Naw. Oya Grab Am
Re: Why Is It Called "Heart Break" When Nothing Is Physically Broken In The Heart by brandydaniells(m): 12:32pm On May 17, 2017
ANODA STUPID POST
Re: Why Is It Called "Heart Break" When Nothing Is Physically Broken In The Heart by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 17, 2017
WHY? Whyyyyyyyy are you asking me all zeeeez questions? Are you witz ze CIA?

Re: Why Is It Called "Heart Break" When Nothing Is Physically Broken In The Heart by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 17, 2017
Metaphor. The same way a person with emotional issues is referred to as a "broken soul". A thing doesn't have to break literally in order for it to be considered broken. It simply means it's not in its complete or natural state

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Called "Heart Break" When Nothing Is Physically Broken In The Heart by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 17, 2017
brandydaniells:
ANODA STUPID POST
Re: Why Is It Called "Heart Break" When Nothing Is Physically Broken In The Heart by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 17, 2017
ZarZar:
Metaphor. The same way a person with emotional issues is referred to as a "broken soul". A thing doesn't have to break literally in order for it to be considered broken. It simply means it's not in its complete or natural state

.....Am compelled to say 90% of the Nigerian girls here are unintelligent

...Nice one Zarzar..You are intelligent

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Called "Heart Break" When Nothing Is Physically Broken In The Heart by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 17, 2017
RB007:

.....Am compelled to say 90% of the Nigerian girls here are unintelligent

...Nice one Zarzar..You are intelligent

Awwww, thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Called "Heart Break" When Nothing Is Physically Broken In The Heart by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 17, 2017
The emotional stress and sometimes the physical pain you feel does affect how your heart beats. Technically it's the mind that controls your emotions for instance Going into some depressive epsisode. You think it but your body feels it.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Called "Heart Break" When Nothing Is Physically Broken In The Heart by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 17, 2017
cool
Raine80:
The emotional stress and sometimes the physical pain you feel does affect how your heart beats. Technically it's the mind that controls your emotions for instance Going into some depressive epsisode. You think it but your body feels it.

(1) (Reply)

Engagement Ring- The Restrainer Of Freedom / Full Details! Nigerian Singer, Dammy Krane Face 15years Jail Term (see Photo) / Stand A Chance Of Winning 20,000 Naira For Free From FitnessDoctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.