Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,417 members, 7,908,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 10:51 PM

Do You Support Nairalanders Protest? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Support Nairalanders Protest? (1177 Views)

227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division / Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... / Why Do You Support Goodluck Jonathan For President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Support Nairalanders Protest? by pacodas: 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2010
I am wondering if we at nairaland could follow suit with our own protest? It could be online protest or offline. How you u see the idea?
Re: Do You Support Nairalanders Protest? by ElRazur: 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2010
Yeah why not, we bring about a DNS and DOS attack on the government oriented websites. grin
Re: Do You Support Nairalanders Protest? by spikedcylinder: 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2010
The last time that happened, pm functions were disabled.
I wonder what feature will go off this time.
Re: Do You Support Nairalanders Protest? by kosovo(m): 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2010
sigh,
Re: Do You Support Nairalanders Protest? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2010
NL is a govt oriented website?

since when?

El Razur maybe you've been missing your sleep and are confusing NL with another site you frequent.
Re: Do You Support Nairalanders Protest? by ElRazur: 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2010
tpia.:

since when?

El Razur maybe you've been missing your sleep and are confusing NL with another site you frequent.

I think you should read my post again. [Kai I pity the future of Nigeria. . .]
Re: Do You Support Nairalanders Protest? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2010
ElRazur:

well, according to you and other "liberators/freedom fighters", there's no future for Nigeria, so what's there to pity?
Re: Do You Support Nairalanders Protest? by r231(m): 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2010
ElRazur:

chei grin grin grin
Re: Do You Support Nairalanders Protest? by ElRazur: 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2010
tpia.:

well, according to you and other "liberators/freedom fighters", there's no future for Nigeria, so what's there to pity?

You really are cracking me up. . . .You know, I am laughing at you not because you are funny, but because you try hard to be intelligent. Why don't you just be yourself?

My first post you completely misunderstood, and now you are talking about the price of tea in china. Lmao. Nnnaa, why you dey try too hard naa?

grin
Re: Do You Support Nairalanders Protest? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2010
^^ laugh away, if it helps your self esteem.
Re: Do You Support Nairalanders Protest? by ElRazur: 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2010
tpia.:

^^ laugh away, if it helps your self esteem.

You see this is why the future looks bleak. With people like you, you will hold us back another 3 decades. . . Minimum.

grin
Re: Do You Support Nairalanders Protest? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2010
ElRazur:

You see this is why the future looks bleak. With people like you, you will hold us back another 3 decades. . . Minimum.

grin

that's ok.

Dissolve Nigeria so you wont have to worry about sharing a country with me. Na Hausa I be nah.

And on that note, I leave you to the back and forth which you love to engage in.

Maybe someone else can indulge your habit, since you need it to keep your self esteem up, like i pointed out before.
Re: Do You Support Nairalanders Protest? by ElRazur: 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2010
tpia.:

that's ok.

Dissolve Nigeria so you wont have to worry about sharing a country with me. Na Hausa I be nah.

And on that note, I leave you to the back and forth which you love to engage in.

Maybe someone else can indulge your habit, since you need it to keep your self esteem up, like i pointed out before.

I have no idea what you are talking about, but yeah I love you too.

grin grin
Re: Do You Support Nairalanders Protest? by MrCrackles(m): 11:10pm On Jan 12, 2010
Poster. . . .

Count me out. . .

Goodluck with your proposed protest!!!!
Re: Do You Support Nairalanders Protest? by kosovo(m): 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2010
i'd not engage in purpose-less charade so i don't end up in a state of incabiquous regectelete
Re: Do You Support Nairalanders Protest? by ElRazur: 11:22pm On Jan 12, 2010
kosovo:

i'd not engage in purpose-less charade so i don't end up in a state of incabiquous regectelete

You should propose to Lady tilapia Tpia.

grin
Re: Do You Support Nairalanders Protest? by mamagee3(f): 1:20am On Jan 13, 2010
I hope no one goes on this protest and gets banned. grin grin
Re: Do You Support Nairalanders Protest? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2010
Its quite obvious there are devilish forces at work with these protests.

You have a so called newspaper called American Chronicle publishing a fake news story about Yaradua's death. Immediately after the American news networks take up the matter.

Few days later "spontaneous protests" erupt in Abuja under the guidance and leadership of the usual rabble rousers. The same group who oversaw Nigeria's civil war coupled with their proteges.

Meanwhile, Delta, MEND and whoever have already started blowing up pipelines again, in preparation for this exact scenario.

Who is fooling who here?

No rest for the wicked and he who sows the wind will most surely reap the whirlwind.

Already, Vermont is threatening to seceed from the US. Before it was Texas and Alaska. Only a matter of time now before things come to a head. undecided

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/13/vermont-secession-movement_n_421323.html
Re: Do You Support Nairalanders Protest? by Beaf: 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2010
ElRazur:

Yeah why not, we bring about a DNS and DOS attack on the government oriented websites. grin

tpia.:

since when?

[size=21pt]Kai!![/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Do You Support Nairalanders Protest? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2010
Beaf's gifs should be enough to get him banned, imo.

He's overdoing it.

If he cant use the forum emoticons like everybody else then he shouldnt use any at all.
Re: Do You Support Nairalanders Protest? by Beaf: 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2010
Re: Do You Support Nairalanders Protest? by Frank101: 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2010
@poster

Incredulous! Can you explain what you mean by online protest?
Re: Do You Support Nairalanders Protest? by jimmysho(m): 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2010
we ve been doing that in various capacity
Re: Do You Support Nairalanders Protest? by Frank101: 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2010
tpia.:

Beaf's gifs should be enough to get him banned, imo.

He's overdoing it.

If he cant use the forum emoticons like everybody else then he shouldnt use any at all.

I can see that certain folks are on Nairaland basically to get people banned and limit their freedom of expression.If they are given Nigeria to rule,I bet all of you, we will have worst Gitmos in large numbers.
Re: Do You Support Nairalanders Protest? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2010
Frank101:

I can see that certain folks are on Nairaland basically to get people banned and limit their freedom of expression.If they are given Nigeria to rule,I bet all of you, we will have worst Gitmos in large numbers.

freedom of expression does not include irritating others with your unnecessary gifs. People have been banned for using too many gifs before on this forum and I dont see any reason why beaf should be an exception.

There are emoticons he can use to show whatever it is he thinks he's feeling. He's gone overboard with his frivolence. Others can also reply him using the same, and its not a weakness that people are too civil to do so.

I have my own freedom of expression to request he be banned for being a nuisance with his gifs.

If you're enlisted as a soldier in his guerilla army, then bring out your other arguments in his favour.
Re: Do You Support Nairalanders Protest? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2010
@ tpia.

they should just make you a moderator and then maybe we can all rest.
Re: Do You Support Nairalanders Protest? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2010
^^ why dont you apply for the position?

Did i say I want to be a moderator?
Re: Do You Support Nairalanders Protest? by Frank101: 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2010
tpia.:

freedom of expression does not include irritating others with your unnecessary gifs. People have been banned for using too many gifs before on this forum and I dont see any reason why beaf should be an exception.

There are emoticons he can use to show whatever it is he thinks he's feeling. He's gone overboard with his frivolence. Others can also reply him using the same, and its not a weakness that people are too civil to do so.

I have my own freedom of expression to request he be banned for being a nuisance with his gifs.

If you're enlisted as a soldier in his guerilla army, then bring out your other arguments in his favour.

Don't wanna argue with ya.There's a guy called chapelle.s whose posting privileges were denied yesterday.He reappeared as igweojoto and met the fate.Find out what he did to kosovo and debosky,then you now tell me if you want to argue with me.

Freedom of speech should not be censored.What you say can irritate other people because everyone does not have the same level of tolerance.However only when you become negative or provocative that some censorship should be applied.The gifs posts are rather funny than provocative.
Re: Do You Support Nairalanders Protest? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2010
^^ what did he do to kosovo and debosky?

You people are free to start your own forums or join a forum where extremists like you are worshipped.

Is it by force to be here?

People have been banned for excessive use of gifs and beaf also falls into that category (ie excessive use of gifs). Nobody holy pass, so dont start any bullsh*t here because you have a soft spot for him.

The gifs are irritating and he uses them to attack people-END OF STORY.

Everybody has the right to freedom of speech, not just your boyfriends.
Re: Do You Support Nairalanders Protest? by Beaf: 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2010
^
Court don order de immediate swearing in of Goodluck Jonathan! Tpia you neva pack?! grin
Re: Do You Support Nairalanders Protest? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2010
^^ what has that got to do with this thread or are you delusional?

wetin concern me with whoever is sworn in?

abeg carry your lack of cognition comot from my face.

If the thing pain you pass form a goon squad and wait for me another day.
Re: Do You Support Nairalanders Protest? by 4peace(m): 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2010
pacodas:

I am wondering if we at nairaland could follow suit with our own protest? It could be online protest or offline. How you u see the idea?
Hmmm chicken heart why not on road like other

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Son Must Not Die -yar'adua's Mother *tells Turai To Release Her Son! / Ibori In Defiant Mood As He Is Released On Bail! / Bomb Blast In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.