Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,711 members, 7,938,162 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:47 PM

Who Else Got This Please INTERVIEW INVITATION - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Please INTERVIEW INVITATION (2337 Views)

Interview Invitation From Elite'o Consultant / Mactay Group Interview Invitation / My Friend Got This Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got This Please INTERVIEW INVITATION by Hezikiel28(m): 11:10am On May 17, 2017
YOUR LAGOS STATE GRADUATE INTERNSHIP INTERVIEW INVITATION

Dear Ezekiel Abiodun Oke,

Once again thank you for applying for the Lagos State Graduate Internship Programme.
We are pleased to inform you that you’ve been selected for the first stage interview holding on the 19th May, 2017 at 10:00AM at the MacTay House, 5 Prince Adelowo Street, off Admiralty way, Lekki, Phase 1.

Kindly bring along with you the original as well as copies of the following documents:
2 passport photographs with full names boldly written behind.
An updated copy of your CV.
NYSC certificate.
School certificate- WAEC, undergraduate and post-graduate.
LASSRA Certificate
NOTE (Very Important):
You will only be allowed into the premises until 5min into your interview time.
Loitering around before and after interview is not permitted.
Kindly ensure that all your original credentials and copies are available for sighting.
Please feel free to contact us for any further clarifications you may have on (+23412706336) or lasgip@mactayconsulting.com Thank you and we look forward to meeting with you.
Kind regards,
Re: Who Else Got This Please INTERVIEW INVITATION by Ivory45: 2:21pm On May 17, 2017
Did mine last week
Re: Who Else Got This Please INTERVIEW INVITATION by Hezikiel28(m): 3:36pm On May 17, 2017
Ivory45:
Did mine last week
please can you give me any info about it

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Please INTERVIEW INVITATION by Eadeola3(f): 8:27pm On May 19, 2017
[b
Hezikiel28:
YOUR LAGOS STATE GRADUATE INTERNSHIP INTERVIEW INVITATION

Dear Ezekiel Abiodun Oke,

Once again thank you for applying for the Lagos State Graduate Internship Programme.
We are pleased to inform you that you’ve been selected for the first stage interview holding on the 19th May, 2017 at 10:00AM at the MacTay House, 5 Prince Adelowo Street, off Admiralty way, Lekki, Phase 1.

Kindly bring along with you the original as well as copies of the following documents:
2 passport photographs with full names boldly written behind.
An updated copy of your CV.
NYSC certificate.
School certificate- WAEC, undergraduate and post-graduate.
LASSRA Certificate
NOTE (Very Important):
You will only be allowed into the premises until 5min into your interview time.
Loitering around before and after interview is not permitted.
Kindly ensure that all your original credentials and copies are available for sighting.
Please feel free to contact us for any further clarifications you may have on (+23412706336) or lasgip@mactayconsulting.com Thank you and we look forward to meeting with you.
Kind regards,

Has anyone else been invited for a Test cuz I just got a mail from Mactay inviting me for a test.
Re: Who Else Got This Please INTERVIEW INVITATION by Fohlah(f): 9:21pm On May 19, 2017
Re: Who Else Got This Please INTERVIEW INVITATION by Kayleb26(m): 7:03pm On May 21, 2017
Hezikiel28:
please can you give me any info about it

Got the test invite too, anyone with info on what to expect should please share
Re: Who Else Got This Please INTERVIEW INVITATION by toprealman: 5:26pm On May 22, 2017
OP, are you this draft that you cannot remove your name from your post?
Re: Who Else Got This Please INTERVIEW INVITATION by slumbillionaire: 9:29am On May 23, 2017
Are they calling us in batches or what is the modality of the calling for the test and what does the test entails? please share with the house.... God bless you

Has anyone else been invited for a Test cuz I just got a mail from Mactay inviting me for a test.[/quote]
Re: Who Else Got This Please INTERVIEW INVITATION by Hezikiel28(m): 7:45am On May 24, 2017
seriously "draft"? , I brought u up better than dis.u can do better man

(1) (Reply)

. / Has Anyone Heard From Global Ocean Engineers! / I Need Online Jobs That Require 3hours A Day And Give Atleast #15,000 A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.