Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,692 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:42 AM

My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband (5906 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / To anyone Dating My Future Wife Abeg ( Photo ) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband by bubugul(f): 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2010
I Am Loosing It! Please Help B4 I Do Sometin silly

My best best friend is dating my favourite Cousin's husband, I found out 2hrs ago.

Dis is a girl I hv known since i came into dis country, she is from Argentine, but was born and raised here
we do all most everytin 2gether. I trusted her, but now she has betrayed my trust.

It all started 3 days ago when She left her phone with me to use the restroom, no sooner she left the lib than my in-law called oh my God!! I could not believe my ear for what I heard, but i did not freak out cos it could be a mix up somewhere: but where could they meet?, my in-law hardly come to LA, the last time he came was Feb '09, all this hv bn going on in my head until 2hr ago i confronted her, and it was true that my in-law was cheating on his wife- my cousin, they met and exchanged #s the last time he visited
My question is what do i do should I go ahead and tell my cousin, and terminate her marriage, or keep quit. and watch this madness go on,
My in-law has bn calling and pleading with me not to disclose it to anybody. Please help me, I love my cousin so much
Re: My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband by eejo(m): 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2010
Hi just keep it to yourself that is the best you can do please don't break your cousin marriage most married men cheat on their wife let me say 98percent so please kept it to yourself to save your cousin marriage
Re: My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband by freecocoa(f): 11:17pm On Jan 12, 2010
u don't have to tell ur cuz,what u should do is confront ur friend and make sure she breaks it off.u can also threaten ur in-law,tell him u'll tell on him if he doesn't desist 4rm such acts.but never make the mistake of telling ur cousin cos if u do & it turns out bad she'll somehow blame u at the end.
Re: My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband by ElRazur: 11:21pm On Jan 12, 2010
Mind your own damn business?

grin
Re: My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 12, 2010
freecocoa:

u don't have to tell your cuz,what u should do is confront your friend and make sure she breaks it off.u can also threaten your in-law,tell him u'll tell on him if he doesn't desist 4rm such acts.but never make the mistake of telling your cousin cos if u do & it turns out bad she'll somehow blame u at the end.
EXACTLY
Re: My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband by ElRazur: 11:45pm On Jan 12, 2010
freecocoa:

u don't have to tell your cuz,what u should do is confront your friend and make sure she breaks it off.u can also threaten your in-law,tell him u'll tell on him if he doesn't desist 4rm such acts.but never make the mistake of telling your cousin cos if u do & it turns out bad she'll somehow blame u at the end.

Two grown up adults doing what the fuk they want, how is that anybody's business?
Re: My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 12, 2010
People with no sense of shame indulging in immoral act! The world is in serious moral degradation. But use wisdom to handle a sensitive issue like this lest you 'll be blamed for the consequences of what may latter be termed your 'meddlesomeness'. Made them see reason for a need to end the relationship. Wish you the strenght for a right decision
Re: My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband by r231(m): 11:49pm On Jan 12, 2010
let you in-law knw dat you knw about the affair and you will tell your cuz if he doesn't break it off
Re: My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 13, 2010
@poster
here is something for you to consider. . . . . . . . . .
if you were in your cousin's shoes and everybody knew that your husband was cheating on you, wouldnt you want them to tell you?!

also, what do you think is important in any union: to LOOK happy or to BE happy

blood is thicker than water, look out for HER interest not his.
Re: My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband by omega25red(m): 12:31am On Jan 13, 2010
tell your inlaw that you will give him 72hrs to confess or decide on what he will do about the situation before you get your family involved. oh yea you shouldndn't tell her alone get more family involved because sometimes these things back fire
Re: My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband by skittles18(f): 12:49am On Jan 13, 2010
I would tell so your cousin can divorce the man and get a new one
Re: My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband by bubugul(f): 12:50am On Jan 13, 2010
Thank y'all so much, I knew I could rely on you, but sometin came up!!!

My friend, who has bn sickly 4 sometime now, called to tell me to say clear, that she is pregnant by my in-law, and she is keeping it
My in-law on the other hand, just called, after all my treats, to make me an offer a student like me cannot reject, just to shut up and stay clear (but am not gonna fall 4 it)  
Please, am I still in this world? this whole thing is driving me crazy
Re: My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 13, 2010
I would want my family member to tell me if I had a philandering husband.
Re: My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband by mamagee3(f): 12:51am On Jan 13, 2010
Tell your Cousin and save her from the danger ahead
Whoever said it isn't your business must be delusional
Re: My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 13, 2010
bubugul:

My friend, who has bn sickly 4 sometime now, called to tell me to say clear, that she is pregnant by my in-law, and she is keeping it
My in-law on the other hand, just called, after all my treats, to make me an offer a student like me cannot reject, just to shut up and stay clear (but am not gonna fall 4 it)  

They are even having unprotected sex? More reason to let your cousin know. Your cousin will eventually find out. Do you think she would congratulate you for knowing all along and accepting an offer from her husband?
Re: My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband by hollandis(f): 1:24am On Jan 13, 2010
bubugul:

10:27pm- I just found out my friend is cheating.
12:58pm-I just found out my friend is pregnant
why are you such an attention seeking LovePeddler?
Re: My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband by ebonyz: 1:36am On Jan 13, 2010
hollandis:

10:27pm- I just found out my friend is cheating.
12:58pm-I just found out my friend is pregnant
why are you such an attention seeking LovePeddler?

LMFAO cheesy
Re: My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband by THEAMAKA(f): 1:48am On Jan 13, 2010
well if i were you i would let her know, cause i know if that was me i would want people to let me know before i look like a fool. i think its horrible if you don't tell.
tell her. . .
Re: My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband by elecktra(f): 4:05am On Jan 13, 2010
hmm you are really btwn the devil and the deep blue sea,just tell your friend to back off and threaten your in-law with watever you can use as a hold on him do not under any circumstance accept his offer its only going to make you culprit at the end of it all and then you wont have any right to raise any eyebrow,just try and protect your cousin's interest
Re: My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband by clickonnet(m): 5:21am On Jan 13, 2010
Write a letter to you Cousin from ur friend's id or ask your friend to do it on behalf of you. OR forward those private SMS to your Cousin's cell.

In that way, you can feel free from ur guilt.
Re: My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband by Hotchyk(f): 10:05am On Jan 13, 2010
Give them an ultimatum to stop their abominable act,then they will know you mean serious business.
Re: My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband by megtin(f): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2010
Holy Lawd shocked what pp wil do to get a man.so she,s pregnant n wants to keep it abi?doesnt dat tell u dat she,s been planning it all dis while?some gals r smtin.i tink i agree wit clikonnet cos if u tell her,d tin might turn round on u.
       even if u tell ur coz she,l need proof.so b careful n dont accept d bribe.d man gat guts.
[b]Give them an ultimatum to stop their abominable act,then they will know you mean serious business.[/b]. haaaaaaa.some pp can be callous o u want dem to assassinate her or harm her?
Re: My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband by sugarpp: 10:55am On Jan 13, 2010
whats all d debate for? tell ur cousin let her decide what she wants to do with the info
Re: My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband by jumie(f): 11:50am On Jan 13, 2010
@ Poster,

Put yourself in your cousins shoes. Wouldn't you feel betrayed if you were not told. You are supposed to watch out for your cousins interest. Tell her about it, and let her decide what she'll do about her cheating husband.
Re: My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband by Spyker: 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2010
Do what your mind tells you, our reply here may not change what you want to do. You and only you know what is right for your cousin, my advise may be influenced by my experience, same for every poster. So. do what you inner safe wants you to do.
Re: My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband by bubugul(f): 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2010
Thank you!! Thank you so much Nairalanders.
A problem shared is a problem half solved
Re: My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2010
I guess this is a damned if you do and damned if you dont situation. Think of it this way, if your husband was creeping, and your sister/cousin/friend knew about it, would you want them to tell you? I think I would want to be told because who knows where he has dipped his stick? he could probably bring home "The Monster" shocked shocked. I think you should tell her.
Re: My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband by jaybee3(m): 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2010
what abt me giving you a lil worry of ya own so u can take your mind off d love triangle saga.
Where u @? wink
Re: My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband by tashanja(m): 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2010
Its no more a simple fling that can easily be swept under the carpet.  sad
A child (unborn) is now in the picture and therefore an inevitable eventuality that your cuz would get to find out -sooner or later, no matter how long. sad
I  beleive she has a right to know and that you owe her that right ; but before then, you might as well double his punishment by taking the offer (abi hush money) and still rat on his arse so that he still got to pay for his actions. cool
Re: My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband by marcelonia: 11:34am On Jan 14, 2010
preach 4 her 2 change 4 beta
Re: My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband by christilog: 11:41am On Jan 14, 2010
u no wat just go on ur kneels & seek spiritual intervention 4rm GOD cos my hubbi dated his married collegues but wit prayer dey brokeup and nw d hubi of d collegue has packed out witout letting her no his where abut.pray pray pray 4 her.
Re: My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 14, 2010
stillwater:

I would want my family member to tell me if I had a philandering husband.

i have always belived that spouses are aware of philandering on some level

and that they often prefer to ignore it because acknowledging it will force them to take action

try to leave a hidden /anonymous message and see what she does

telling her is supposed to be the right thing to do - but if she is already aware, it may cause a rift between the two of you - reporting a cheating spouse does not always work out the right way - esp if the husband is a smooth talker etal p you could just end up looking like the villain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Must Sleep With A Fat Woman / My Girlfriend Has Been Fooling Me Since / Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.