Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,033 members, 7,949,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

Laundry Business Start Up. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Laundry Business Start Up. (908 Views)

How To Start A Laundry Business In Any Part Of The Country / Start A Dry-cleaning & Laundry Business In Nigeria With 50k / New Project: 52 Weeks / 52 Business Start-up Ideas For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laundry Business Start Up. by amarilo: 11:44am On May 17, 2017
I want to establish this kind of business for somebody but have no clue of what is required or where to buy them. I know the major thing is commercial washer and dryer then Generator( i wonder which KVA will power the two machines). Pls where can one buy them in Nigeria and the price range. Can 1milla do the necessary stuff?
Re: Laundry Business Start Up. by amarilo: 2:50pm On May 17, 2017
Rhello
Re: Laundry Business Start Up. by bodlandsystems: 3:44pm On May 17, 2017
INTRODUCING BODLANDSYSTEMS CALL CENTER SME PLAN

A large percentage of business can be done via multiple channels of communications. SME's do not have the capabilities to function like the multi-national firms and the so called big companies due to lack or cost of finance.A shared overhead is a better option for small scale enterprise;it creates affordable and accessible options.

Our goal is to make better communication channels available to small businesses and brands(individuals can now own their contact center).
This we believe will allow business to concentrate on their core business area.

CALL CENTER SME PLAN

SHARED CALL CENTER+EMAIL&CHAT=25,000/MONTH (PACKAGE INCLUDES 1 SHARED CALL CENTER NUMBER/AGENT,EMAIL MANAGEMENT AND CHAT SERVICE)+MONTHLY REPORTS

SHARED CALL CENTER+EMAIL,CHAT AND 1 SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT=38,000/MONTH (PACKAGE INCLUDES 1 SHARED CALL CENTER NUMBER/AGENT,1 SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT,EMAIL MANAGEMENT AND CHAT SERVICE +MONTHLY REPORTS

ADDITIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT 15,000

DEDICATED PLAN =N150,000 (PACKAGE INCLUDES 1 DEDICATED CALL CENTER NUMBER/AGENT,EMAIL MANAGEMENT,SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT AND CHAT SERVICE +DAILY/WEEKLY/MONTHLY REPORTS

TELEMARKETING SERVICE (MARKETING VIA TELEPHONE)

CUSTOMER WIN-BACK CAMPAIGN (WINNING BACK OLD CUSTOMER(S) FOR BUSINESS)

FOR MORE ENQUIRIES PLEASE CALL 08023701151 OR MAIL BODLANDSYSTEMS@GMAIL.COM
Re: Laundry Business Start Up. by tunamenga(m): 6:10am On May 18, 2017
amarilo:
I want to establish this kind of business for somebody but have no clue of what is required or where to buy them. I know the major thing is commercial washer and dryer then Generator( i wonder which KVA will power the two machines). Pls where can one buy them in Nigeria and the price range. Can 1milla do the necessary stuff?
You can contact on whatsapp 08060263586 or call. I have a laundry shop and I have one for sale but decided to sell of the equipment and I can share some professional advice on this business.
Re: Laundry Business Start Up. by WorldChanger7: 11:03am On Jan 08, 2019
Started A Professional Laundry & Dry Cleaning Business With Less Than N300K...
https://www.nairaland.com/4649274/started-professional-laundry-dry-cleaning

Numbers are the language of the Business

There are many reports you will read about Nigeria and this has led to many youths runing away from this country in the name of looking for greener pasture but regardless, there is a huge business opportunity that can make you a millionaire - "as far as you can see with strong belief and determination, you can bring not just water but gold out of the rock"!

I spoke at several conferences and workshops on different opportunities in Nigeria, but all were theories without any evidence until May 29, 2016. After speaking to a group of youth with loud accolades. As I was about leaving the stage, then something said to me, "So what business do you have?".

Opportunities are disguise with challenges and only the wise can see it!

It was like a blow and I said to myself that before the end of the year, I will have something (a business that I have stated) to share with my audience! Guess what? At that time I was at the mercy of my laundry guy and even my neighbors were also having a similar experience! That was when it hit me that this challenge can be turned into an opportunity. Yes, great opportunity!

Here is our report card for 2years!

- Turnover of over N5.6m
- Over 157 Customers and 5 Corporate Organisations
- 6 Staff with an average monthly income of N30k (excluding commissions & bonus)
- 3 Collections centers (that has empowered 2women with N30K monthly)
- Most Affordable with Free Pick Up and Delivery anyway in Lagos
- The business started with less than N300k
- Guess what? We don't even have a shop! Yes. We use available space around us (which has saved us the cost of rent)
- Check us out www.classicprolaundry.com

I will be glad to share more experience for those who are interested in starting something small and needs encouragement....The honest truth is that there are opportunities in this country!

amarilo:

(1) (Reply)

Another Stream Of Income Is Here.... Do Act Fast!!! / Cutting Costs As A Startup / High Quality Vintage Genuine Leather Unisex Wallet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.