Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,101 members, 7,977,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:37 PM

Photos:wife Of Late Ex-niger State Governor Receives Mc Tagwaye In Minna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos:wife Of Late Ex-niger State Governor Receives Mc Tagwaye In Minna (1788 Views)

MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) / Governor Receives Apostle Johnson Suleman In Abakaliki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:wife Of Late Ex-niger State Governor Receives Mc Tagwaye In Minna by huthmanadam(m): 11:59am On May 17, 2017
Mc Tagwaye, the much acclaimed President Buhari's doppelganger, who was a guest at the one day Youth summit 2017 hosted by the Niger Sate Government paid a condolence visit to the wife of the Late Former Governor of Niger State, Eng Abdullahi Kure at her residence in Minna. Recall, the Former Governor died in Germany earlier this year. His funeral was held in Niger state, which was attended by Dignitaries from all over. May He continue to rest in peace. Amin.

Source www.arewakonnect..com

Re: Photos:wife Of Late Ex-niger State Governor Receives Mc Tagwaye In Minna by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Impersonator
Re: Photos:wife Of Late Ex-niger State Governor Receives Mc Tagwaye In Minna by fiizznation: 12:07pm On May 17, 2017
I'm sorry but this guy doesn't look like buhari to me.
Re: Photos:wife Of Late Ex-niger State Governor Receives Mc Tagwaye In Minna by huthmanadam(m): 12:13pm On May 17, 2017
fiizznation:
I'm sorry but this guy doesn't look like buhari to me.

The gap tooth, the glasses and the unmistakable accent are a plus for the comedian.
Re: Photos:wife Of Late Ex-niger State Governor Receives Mc Tagwaye In Minna by fiizznation: 12:25pm On May 17, 2017
huthmanadam:

The gap tooth, the glasses and the unmistakable accent are a plus for the comedian.
This guy is not that tall, his face is somehow broad, his accent, well let's say is fake. His glasses, silly. In a nutshell, the guy doesn't look like buhari one bit and even Stephen wonder can attest to it.

Well I guess I will just excuse the guy because he said he is a comedian.
Re: Photos:wife Of Late Ex-niger State Governor Receives Mc Tagwaye In Minna by huthmanadam(m): 1:37pm On May 17, 2017
fiizznation:
This guy is not that tall, his face is somehow broad, his accent, well let's say is fake. His glasses, silly. In a nutshell, the guy doesn't look like buhari one bit and even Stephen wonder can attest to it.

Well I guess I will just excuse the guy because he said he is a comedian.

And he still makes his cool cash....... grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Amidst Tears,Otodo Gbame Residents Killed By Governor Ambode Buried(photos) / Pls Is This Governor Ayades Car The Same Scorpion Like Bike Or Not / Mystery Snake Swallows N36 Million Cash In JAMB Office- Lere Olayinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.