Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,227 members, 7,974,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:20 PM

Wooing A Babe On Facebook. How Do I Go About It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wooing A Babe On Facebook. How Do I Go About It? (743 Views)

Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wooing A Babe On Facebook. How Do I Go About It? by myboo: 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2010
hi friends,

this chic recently added me to her facebook friends.

i think am beginning to develop likeness for her and i want to ask her out because i honestly and really like her

The problem is she is hardly online for us to atleast chat (her postings are always done offline)

we were in the same university 4 years ago. i admired her from a distance but never had the chance as i was a book worm.

Friends, how do i do this
Re: Wooing A Babe On Facebook. How Do I Go About It? by puskin: 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2010
Can't U just to walk to any gaal in the street and woo her.
U didn't woo her while in skool, wat makes U think she'll be wiiling to listen to ur wooing on facebook.
Re: Wooing A Babe On Facebook. How Do I Go About It? by spikedcylinder: 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2010
You generally have issues with approaching girls.
It's not rocket science na.
Re: Wooing A Babe On Facebook. How Do I Go About It? by H2O2: 11:39pm On Jan 12, 2010
apply the quadruple C's
Re: Wooing A Babe On Facebook. How Do I Go About It? by r231(m): 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2010
H2O2:

apply the quadruple C's

hmmm
Re: Wooing A Babe On Facebook. How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2010
op there are 1001 chiks in your neighborhood,
Re: Wooing A Babe On Facebook. How Do I Go About It? by diddysnow: 12:03am On Jan 13, 2010
This is strange but why not try to get her number but o be sincere since you did not woo her while in school with face

to face dating, then how do you do that now with distance dating.

Why not just check out your neighborhood for fresh chicks. Whoa
Re: Wooing A Babe On Facebook. How Do I Go About It? by ginky: 12:09am On Jan 13, 2010
~~~hisses , #imagines why the poster would want to chyk a girl through facebook#~~~~~~~~~~~
Re: Wooing A Babe On Facebook. How Do I Go About It? by puskin: 12:15am On Jan 13, 2010
ginky:

~~~hisses , #imagines why the poster would want to chyk a girl through facebook#~~~~~~~~~~~

The guy has cold feet. :-?
Re: Wooing A Babe On Facebook. How Do I Go About It? by H2O2: 12:23am On Jan 13, 2010
ginky:

na yam?
ain't nothing wrong with it.

there was a celeb who met his wife on twitter. ki ni big deal.
Re: Wooing A Babe On Facebook. How Do I Go About It? by oluclem(m): 12:31am On Jan 13, 2010
H2O2:

there was a celeb who met his wife on twitter. ki ni big deal.

Ko si big deal
Re: Wooing A Babe On Facebook. How Do I Go About It? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:37am On Jan 13, 2010
I wish I could whip you up some cyber-charm cos that seems to be your only hope of landing this chick.

Like people said, if you couldnt woo her while you had the chance in school, what are that chances that she would be interested now, especially now that it would prolly be long distance.

Anyways, there is no harm in trying!

Try obtaining her number and call her as that would show you are kinda serious. Meanwhile try giving her hints of your feelings bout her in your offline inbox/wall-to-wall messages, and judge from her responses if she might just be remotely interested or not.

If you could catch her online and chat with her one-on-one that would be even better. Good luck to you.

I will consult the gods on your behalf and hope you have a good adventure in your quest for love.

ALUsI OKIJATM
Re: Wooing A Babe On Facebook. How Do I Go About It? by mamagee3(f): 1:45am On Jan 13, 2010
And you'll come back here crying with a broken heart and telling NLs
how the girl dumped you
. grin grin
Re: Wooing A Babe On Facebook. How Do I Go About It? by Spader9(m): 5:12am On Jan 13, 2010
I mess with them akatas.

Facebook, NO!

City-Data, YES!

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Just Happier People : See Why! / This Is Wounderfll Story / Can You Go Extra Miles For Your Fiance/fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.