Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,072 members, 7,987,802 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 05:06 PM

2018 Range Rover Velar: I Really, Really Hope You Like Touchscreen - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2018 Range Rover Velar: I Really, Really Hope You Like Touchscreen (873 Views)

The 2020 Range Rover Velar Svautobiography Is The James Bond Of Suvs / World Car Award 2018: Range Rover Velar Wins World Car Design Of The Year / 2018 Range Rover Velar Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2018 Range Rover Velar: I Really, Really Hope You Like Touchscreen by MistySHB: 1:22pm On May 17, 2017
For the first time in 10 years, there’s a totally new Range Rover model in town. Its name is Velar, it slots between the Evoque and the Sport and it really, really hopes you don’t mind touchscreens.

The 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Velar (I’m only typing that all out once) uses the same aluminum chassis as the Jaguar F-Pace, but the two look fairly dissimilar. The Velar is a good mix of current Range Rover design, with a few extras, like deployable door handles and available copper detailing on the hood vents, bumper blades and fender vents. Its 0.32 drag coefficient makes this the slipperiest Land Rover ever built.

Inside, the look is largely the same as other Range Rovers, with an emphasis on simple horizontal lines and attractive layering. Morrissey fans will enjoy the optional sustainable seat material that replaces the standard leather. It packs optional 20-way adjustable massage front seats, and a dedicated five-person setup means there’s usable space for cargo — 34.4 cubic feet, to be exact.

The biggest interior change is the addition of Land Rover’s new Touch Pro Duo infotainment system. It uses two 10-inch touchscreens, the bottom working climate control and off-road modes while the top focuses on media, navigation and telephony. Two physical controller knobs help manipulate the bottom screen’s settings, and they contain inner screens that change based on its use (e.g., changing interior temperature).

See more pictures, specs and price here>>http://www.shzboxtoday.net/2018-range-rover-velar-really-really-hope-like-touchscreen/

Re: 2018 Range Rover Velar: I Really, Really Hope You Like Touchscreen by Cornerstone001: 1:23pm On May 17, 2017
"Velar" is undoubtedly a perfect masterpiece of our time, I surely will acquire one cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2018 Range Rover Velar: I Really, Really Hope You Like Touchscreen by IamRespected: 1:31pm On May 17, 2017
This people will not kill us with luxery vehicles, see heaven on earth

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amg E43 4matic 4dr 3.0l 3.0l V6 Twin Turbo 9 Speed Automatic Benz / Camry Muscle For N1.8 / Nissan Turned A GT-R Into A Giant Remote-controlled Car.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.