Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,965 members, 7,873,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Do You Believe In No Sex Relationship?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In No Sex Relationship?? (2494 Views)

She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In No Sex Relationship?? by mgdimagaladima(m): 3:09pm On May 17, 2017
"No sex before marriage." If that was God's plan, then you would receive your penis or vagina on your wedding day.

If your boyfriend or girlfriends don't want to have sex with you till you marry her/she..... My brother /sister don't agree with that.

his reasons may be because he is impotent, he is a one minute man, or his dick is small.

Her reason may be her pussy is too wide like ocean

#Takenote
Re: Do You Believe In No Sex Relationship?? by ellagabs(f): 3:11pm On May 17, 2017
lolz,

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In No Sex Relationship?? by mgdimagaladima(m): 3:11pm On May 17, 2017
Strongly agreed

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In No Sex Relationship?? by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 17, 2017
:
grin grin grin

#TeamVirgin #TeamExoctica
NEVER BEEN KISSED. NEVER BEEN TOUCHED

Re: Do You Believe In No Sex Relationship?? by midehi2(f): 3:16pm On May 17, 2017
some does it, but i don't think i can do that, what if on wedding night, he has no peniis, or can't even twist his waist undecided
Re: Do You Believe In No Sex Relationship?? by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 17, 2017
No.
Re: Do You Believe In No Sex Relationship?? by nerodenero: 3:23pm On May 17, 2017
Thank God I am way past this decision but I strongly disagree
mgdimagaladima:
Strongly agreed
Re: Do You Believe In No Sex Relationship?? by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 17, 2017
TrapQueen77 how far na. Back to the topic. No sex,No marriage.
Re: Do You Believe In No Sex Relationship?? by HonestPen: 3:25pm On May 17, 2017
Like it or not, we can't all be the same. Given that truth, it is better we stick to our own ideology. Live and let live. No point crying out loud about what you perceive as right. After all, it is only a perception.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In No Sex Relationship?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:26pm On May 17, 2017
mgdimagaladima:
"No sex before marriage." If that was God's plan, then you would receive your penis or vagina on your wedding day.

If your boyfriend or girlfriends don't want to have sex with you till you marry her/she..... My brother /sister don't agree with that.

his reasons may be because he is impotent, he is a one minute man, or his dick is small.

Her reason may be her pussy is too wide like ocean

#Takenote

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!
as much as I would never go into such r/ship.... The majority do so SIMPLY because they wanna remain "pure" for their future spouse.... And there is nothing wrong with it.
If someone doesn't believe in "no sex before marriage" then move on and find someone who does, but no need to bring rubbish claim on these people.

Its all about respect!

5 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In No Sex Relationship?? by lalanice(f): 3:27pm On May 17, 2017
op are you asking or you are telling us
you wrote like a child, hope you are not (a dull) one
Re: Do You Believe In No Sex Relationship?? by Safiaa(f): 3:29pm On May 17, 2017
Dont believe in it.
Re: Do You Believe In No Sex Relationship?? by dingbang(m): 3:32pm On May 17, 2017
grin
Re: Do You Believe In No Sex Relationship?? by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 17, 2017
IamJix:
TrapQueen77
how far na.
Back to the topic.
No sex,No marriage.

Aloha Oli kiss kiss kiss

Long time no chat...hope u doing great ey? I rarely see ur comment here...
Re: Do You Believe In No Sex Relationship?? by mgdimagaladima(m): 3:44pm On May 17, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Do You Believe In No Sex Relationship?? by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Aloha Oli kiss kiss kiss

Long time no chat...hope u doing great ey? I rarely see ur comment here...
I'm fine dear.
I'm not really active in/on romance section.
Re: Do You Believe In No Sex Relationship?? by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 17, 2017
IamJix:

I'm fine dear.
I'm not really active in/on romance section.

Ohhhkie Oli...good to know that ur doing great... kiss
Re: Do You Believe In No Sex Relationship?? by mgdimagaladima(m): 3:51pm On May 17, 2017
lalanice:
op are you asking or you are telling us

you wrote like a child, hope you are not (a dull) one

Must u comment? Ur comment has even convinced me that u are a child (under 16yrs)... U need to learn how to talk.... U don't have manners at all...
Re: Do You Believe In No Sex Relationship?? by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 17, 2017
See nonsense undecided
Re: Do You Believe In No Sex Relationship?? by dingbang(m): 4:00pm On May 17, 2017
Lashort:
See nonsense undecided
don't you like a non sex relationship?
Re: Do You Believe In No Sex Relationship?? by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 17, 2017
dingbang:
don't you like a non sex relationship?

Did you read what the op said?
Re: Do You Believe In No Sex Relationship?? by dingbang(m): 4:12pm On May 17, 2017
Lashort:

Did you read what the op said?
I don't care what he wrote.. I just asked you a simple question
Re: Do You Believe In No Sex Relationship?? by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:
:
grin grin grin

#TeamVirgin #TeamExoctica
NEVER BEEN KISSED. NEVER BEEN TOUCHED

flawless girl...ur pic gave me a hard-on
Re: Do You Believe In No Sex Relationship?? by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 17, 2017
SorftWerk:

grin

Lemme see...
Re: Do You Believe In No Sex Relationship?? by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 17, 2017
dingbang:
I don't care what he wrote.. I just asked you a simple question

No comment, you can wait for my answer in 2020, if I would still exist by then.

Pleased?
Re: Do You Believe In No Sex Relationship?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:20pm On May 17, 2017
SorftWerk:

That's the pic of a dude up there!!!!!
Re: Do You Believe In No Sex Relationship?? by dingbang(m): 4:25pm On May 17, 2017
Lashort:

No comment, you can wait for my answer in 2020, if I would still exist by then.

Pleased?
wow... Its alright..
Re: Do You Believe In No Sex Relationship?? by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 17, 2017
dingbang
post=56611831:

wow... Its alright..

What makes you think that I'll enclose that kind of information in a public forum? Your question is contradictory to what the op is saying / was trying to say....

I'm asexual btw
Re: Do You Believe In No Sex Relationship?? by dingbang(m): 4:37pm On May 17, 2017
Lashort:

What makes you think that I'll enclose that kind of information in a public forum? Your question is contradictory to what the op is saying / was trying to say....

I'm asexual btw
did you die now? Phew
Re: Do You Believe In No Sex Relationship?? by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 17, 2017
dingbang:
did you die now? Phew

grin
Re: Do You Believe In No Sex Relationship?? by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 17, 2017
dingbang:
did you die now? Phew

grin
Re: Do You Believe In No Sex Relationship?? by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Lemme see...
come here...open that mouth for some milk

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Caught My Father Almost Putting His Hand In My Panties / Jennifer Lopez Rocks Seven Costumes,including Thongs For Raunchy Las Vegas(pics) / 16years Old Boy Impregnated 33years Old Lady (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.