Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,772 members, 7,921,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:55 AM

Anambra Elections- 2010 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Elections- 2010 (579 Views)

Don’t Hold Elections In Adamawa, Governor Begs INEC / Buhari Claimed He Had His Certificates Intact In Previous Elections - Agbakoba / PDP Begins Preparation For Anambra Elections, Warns Turkur. List Of Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Elections- 2010 by chux11: 3:23am On Jan 13, 2010
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE TO VOTE FOR THIS ELECTION, DO YOU HAVE A VOTER'S CARD?
ARE YOU CONFUSED ON WHO TO VOTE FOR?
YOUR VOTE COUNTS A LOT AND BELIEVE ME YOU DON'T WANT TO WASTE IT.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED,
PM ME HERE OR MAIL ME ON cnollb@yahoo.com LETS REASON TOGETHER
WE DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH TIME.

THANKS
Re: Anambra Elections- 2010 by chux11: 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2010
FELLOW ANAMBARIANS, THANKS FOR ALL THE E MAILS. THEY HAV BEEN HELPFUL. AND IF YOU ARE YET TO MAIL ME UR RESPONSE, PLS DO. AS THERE IS NO MUCH TIME.

THANKS

(1) (Reply)

Complain To BBC For Trying To Deceive Nigerians By Claiming To Speak To Yaradua / President’s Speech On The Bbc Was “a Hoax.”-abuja Rally / Which Is More Disappointing Yar'adua's Homecoming Or Super Eagles' Defeat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.