Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,869 members, 7,969,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:12 AM

Video:naval Officer Beats Security Guard To Coma In Edo State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video:naval Officer Beats Security Guard To Coma In Edo State (596 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Alizeeā€™s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" / Open Letter To Eedris Abdulkareem By Kola Onifoto, Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video:naval Officer Beats Security Guard To Coma In Edo State by Ebal: 3:34pm On May 17, 2017
VIDEO:Naval Officer Beats Security Guard to Coma in Edo State

TFC security man in Benin City, Edo state , was on Tuesday beaten into a coma by a naval officer during an argument after he told the naval officer not to park his car at the back of other cars.
Eyewitnesses however claimed the security man did not try to hit the naval officer back.

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2017/05/videonaval-officer-beats-security-guard.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBFXZw6AWxU&feature=youtu.be[/url]

Re: Video:naval Officer Beats Security Guard To Coma In Edo State by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:36pm On May 17, 2017
undecided undecided undecided nawa oo
Re: Video:naval Officer Beats Security Guard To Coma In Edo State by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 17, 2017
I'm tired of this shit mehn...
Re: Video:naval Officer Beats Security Guard To Coma In Edo State by shortgun(m): 3:40pm On May 17, 2017
Animals in uniform in a zoo.
Any day any illiterate person try to intimidate me all because he is wearing a uniform dats the day I will die.
All this is happening simply because most of us are cowards.

Is there a different law for military people and civilians?
Are we all going to join the military to feel safe from touts and rascals like this naval rating?
How can u beat up a man for doing his job.

They do this cos they know nothing will happen to them.
Nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Singer, Oritsefemi & Wife, Nabila Kiss As They Reunite In London / Big Brother Naija Debbie Rise Continue To Dey Steal Hearts With Her New Celebrit / There Was Unconsented Touch But I Didn't Put My Hands In Tboss' Pant - Kemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.