Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,287 members, 7,934,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:02 PM

Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage (44775 Views)

Ajibola And Adeboye Taiwo And Their Sextuplets (Photos) / Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) / Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 17, 2017
well...I guess the children has been Pilling up or stacking up inside her for 17 years. grin i hope she can afford to care for them
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage by 2nattie(m): 6:40pm On May 17, 2017
Articul8:
God can embarrass smbdy with blessings shaa....I am waiting for my own double folds of blessing.
I pray for my own embarrassing blessings too. Amen
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage by ipreach: 6:41pm On May 17, 2017
God of miracle
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage by AmaechiLinus(m): 6:42pm On May 17, 2017
But I can see only four (4) babies
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage by afamaustin(m): 6:42pm On May 17, 2017
Articul8:
God can embarrass smbdy with blessings shaa....I am waiting for my own double folds of blessing.
God pls embarrass me with blessing.
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage by MrSheyi(m): 6:46pm On May 17, 2017
ok
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 17, 2017
chijioke0082:
still wondering how it is possible?
call or whatsapp the number on the picture below

Scam, I repeat scam
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage by whizpa(m): 6:49pm On May 17, 2017
praise1705:
nice

Happy Birthday.
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage by freeman4ever(m): 6:56pm On May 17, 2017
chijioke0082:
still wondering how it is possible?
call or whatsapp the number on the picture below
this dude is a big scammer, don't fall for his lies
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage by sweetsih: 6:56pm On May 17, 2017
May God grant her d strength and grace to care for d children...
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage by teshyberry(f): 6:57pm On May 17, 2017
EWAagoyin:
at last ... she has given birth to all the children she was supposed to had for 17year... e bami pariwo ogo ni fun oluwa wa

Ogoooooooooooooooooo
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage by guttentag(m): 6:58pm On May 17, 2017
Mother and children are said to be doing fine,
If na Nigeria, hell for Rain
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage by kingthreatz: 7:04pm On May 17, 2017
toprealman:
Some people have there kitten stimulated everyday yet no conception. Be happy when good things happen.
Im happy for them. my comment was based on the number conceived.
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage by dyze(m): 7:04pm On May 17, 2017
woodcook:

Fixed:

They that wait and have the money for fertility treatment will never be put to shame

Not in all cases. It takes money to initiate d process. Its takes God and grace to see positive result.

Trust me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage by LEOVOLUTION(m): 7:04pm On May 17, 2017
Give that man a beer for not succumbing to the pressure's of getting a second wife, because am quite sure it came. Then put your hands together for the goddess that bore those children. Trust me, the walks no easy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage by Ronaldinnioh(m): 7:07pm On May 17, 2017
This woman has gone to do IVF. In vitro fertilization so this is no news.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage by dyze(m): 7:08pm On May 17, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
This woman has gone to do IVF. In vitro fertilization so this is no news.

What is not valued is abused
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage by KingTom(m): 7:24pm On May 17, 2017
freeman4ever:
this dude is a big scammer, don't fall for his lies
it's obvious na grin grin but some people go still fall grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage by madridguy(m): 7:28pm On May 17, 2017
Allahu Akbar

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage by godquality: 7:31pm On May 17, 2017
For this recession. 6 children feeding bottle. Everything x 6. Omo God help the father of those babies. Give him the strength to provide for the children.
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage by freeman4ever(m): 7:43pm On May 17, 2017
KingTom:
it's obvious na grin grin but some people go still fall grin
my guy I fall oh
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 17, 2017
femid1st:

Amen
Amen
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage by IFNOTGOD(m): 7:51pm On May 17, 2017
Articul8:

I love dis for its only God dat can put water in a basket just to shame d bucket
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage by elkon(m): 8:00pm On May 17, 2017
and a fool will say dere is no god.. I say dere is god.. god answering them in miraculous ways. . may God answer our prayer in miraculous way oo.. [b] click likes if u believe dere is god nd click share to claim d prayer
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage by KingTom(m): 8:01pm On May 17, 2017
freeman4ever:
my guy I fall oh
how wetin happen grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage by mechanics(m): 8:16pm On May 17, 2017
wow, our God of all possibilities has done it again, congrate to the family.
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage by fohlarp: 8:22pm On May 17, 2017
Toto re oba awimayehun,oba toto.Ogo ni fun oruko re
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage by MarieSucre(f): 8:26pm On May 17, 2017
Congratulations to her and her husband. Lovely that she has been blessed with a wonderful bounty.
Why doesn't she look happy tho?
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage by blessedqueen(f): 8:29pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Gosh

Her husband must have drank a mixture of Black bullet, Goko Cleanser, Orijin bitters and Legend Extra stout.

After eating correct starch and ogbono soup.

starch and ogbono no dey pass well jor
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage by toprealman: 8:38pm On May 17, 2017
kingthreatz:

Im happy for them. my comment was based on the number conceived.
You will play no role whatsoever with their upbringing so why worry?
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage by kingthreatz: 8:40pm On May 17, 2017
toprealman:
You will play no role whatsoever with their upbringing so why worry?

Negro, im not worried. Get off my space and stop quoting me with meaningless comments.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo / My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? / Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.