Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,164 members, 7,890,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:10 AM

Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? (6501 Views)

The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / Do You Sleep With Clothes On? / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 17, 2017
Dimples182:
The catch is you are not attracted to the person at all but they are fantastic, out of this world, in between the sheets?

Ladies, I'm really interested in your thoughts in particular!

We know some men would but would most men do it?

Zero physical or sexual attraction...
Lol you and your mind grin

Well if I accidentally get wasted maybe shack VSOP or any strong levels .. beer googles one
I see one kukikuli wey dry but starts looking like sharwama ... and i bang and wake up and find out OMG what did I do... but wait it was amazing my legs still shaking *hint* lol
If I am just looking for a bang buddy then yea why not ...

3 Likes

Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 17, 2017
Raine80:

Have I been sexually attracted to someone who is not the standard definition of good looking? Yes
HaveI/ would I sleep with them? No
Would I sleep with them if under the influence? No because I have never been in that state of disinhibition.

Chai, Raine! So, someone cannot play with you? You wouldn't suspend or bend your reality even a little bit to get you in a room with a stranger and have him do stuff to you so that you can answer this hypothetical question? Issokay cool
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:48pm On May 17, 2017
itsJude:
says the hole that a dick fell out from multiple times cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 17, 2017
ZarZar:

Yes.
Do you think a man can be so?
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 17, 2017
Vorpal:

Do you think a man can be so?

Hmmm, can he? You tell me tongue
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 17, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Chai, Raine! So, someone cannot play with you? You wouldn't suspend or bend your reality even a little bit to get you in a room with a stranger and have him do stuff to you so that you can answer this hypothetical question? Issokay cool
I did respond
I said no.
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 17, 2017
Zarzar
Well not feeling something more circumspect.
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 17, 2017
Vorpal:
%5bquote+author%3dZarZar+post%3d56618041%5d%0a%0aHmmm%2c+can+he%3f+You+tell+me+%3aP%5b%2fquote%5d%0a%0aWell+not+feelings%2c+something+more+circumspect.

What's this now? I can't read
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 17, 2017
Vorpal:
Zarzar
Well not feeling something more circumspect.

Expatiate
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 17, 2017
ZarZar:

Expatiate

Circumspect in the sense of knowning her personality, her inclination and awfuls.
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 17, 2017
Vorpal:

Circumspect in the sense of knowning her personality, her inclination and awfuls.

Oke doke
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 17, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah, I have my flaws but a loose person I'm not.
ok ooo pepedemgang na..

1 Like

Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 17, 2017
Bumbae1:

Well if I accidentally get wasted maybe shack VSOP or any strong levels .. beer googles one
I see one kukikuli wey dry but starts looking like sharwama ... and i bang and wake up and find out OMG what did I do... but wait it was amazing my legs still shaking *hint* lol

eeeee u ve spoil t chai

1 Like

Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Tklabelle(f): 9:45pm On May 17, 2017
While men could easily do that. For women it's almost impossible unless she is getting paid. Women first connect emotionally in a way,which later translates into the physical aspects of a relationship.so attraction should exist first. But if you trying to ask whether you have been with a person though you did not feel there was anything keeping you there outside of the physical side, I think you would be surprised that a great deal of women have indulged in some form in this type of arrangement.
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by HellRaiXer: 9:49pm On May 17, 2017
kimbra:
Your reprisal attack is always weak. As weak as your balls. Now, fùck off.
Ogidi!
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by AHCB: 9:51pm On May 17, 2017
kimbra:
Your reprisal attack is always weak. As weak as your balls. Now, fùck off.
That is, if he has any balls at all. grin
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 17, 2017
AHCB:
That is, if he has any balls at all. grin
Lol, the lad tire person. grin
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by AHCB: 9:56pm On May 17, 2017
Dimples182:
The catch is you are not attracted to the person at all but they are fantastic, out of this world, in between the sheets?

I'm curious to ask how a girl can shag someone she's not even attracted to in the first place. That usually qualify her as a hoe.

From my wealth of experience, I know with a one night stand, there's a form of attraction, be it, sexual, physical, intellectual or mutual. Or am I missing something.
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by AHCB: 9:57pm On May 17, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, the lad tire person. grin
Na him way.
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 17, 2017
How can you enjoy sex when you are not sexually attracted to someone?

Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Funlord2(m): 12:53am On May 18, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Hmmm....you are grown...and smart!

1 Like

Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Lewaluv(f): 2:41am On May 18, 2017
Since he is amazing in bed then i am attracted to him ❤
Dimples182:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 3:07am On May 18, 2017
Dimples182:

grin you crack me up! You can't have sex for the sake of having sex then?

Check your brain. You can't open yours legs just for the sake of opening your legs.

Use your head
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 3:09am On May 18, 2017
AHCB:
I'm curious to ask how a girl can shag someone she's not even attracted to in the first place. That usually qualify her as a hoe.

From my wealth of experience, I know with a one night stand, there's a form of attraction, be it, sexual, physical, intellectual or mutual. Or am I missing something.

My guy, even hoes sef dey select oh.
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 3:11am On May 18, 2017
Bumbae1:

Bang buddy? I thought bang buddies are people you cant have but wanttt sooo baaaad. So you have to be attracted.

Also sef, I doubt if you get wasted without anyone around. Good girl like you smiley
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 3:40am On May 18, 2017
cruchenuti:

Check your brain. You can't open yours legs just for the sake of opening your legs.

Use your head

Dude, this is so uncalled for. The point of this thread is to find out who would Bleep just for the sake of fucking, and having you act all judgmental doesn't help the honesty of replies. You want to put women in a box of conventions, where they are not supposed to deviate from what they're 'allowed' to be. With all due respect, you're not a women and as such cannot speak from a woman's perspective. You can't even speak for ALL men. You can only speak for yourself. Sex isn't always about intimacy, sometimes it's about the orgasm alone. Making love vs stone cold fucking. I think that men might understand this better; most of them can screw anything attached to a vagina. Some women too, can dissociate themselves from a sexual partner to limit the act to pure 'mechanics' - flicking the clitoris just right to get off. It doesn't make them weird. It's not cause to check one's brain. It just means they've got the capacity to compartmentalize and be selfish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by MrCork: 3:49am On May 18, 2017
Dimples182:

^^^most beauuurifull nairaland babe!!
(REAL TALK)
wink

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 3:59am On May 18, 2017
MissCuppy:
How can you enjoy sex when you are not sexually attracted to someone?

Well, a woman might not exactly be sexually attracted to a dild0 or vibrator, but it can get the job done. Human beings are, after all, auto-sexual before anything else. Likewise, a man attached to his stiff appendage may just be extraneous material, as far as the woman is concerned. Sure, an attractive man may help the ambience and spur brain-activity to synchronize with the stimulated genitals, but not everyone needs that kind of help.
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 4:09am On May 18, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yesss Bae, thumbs up for your imaginativeness. For me though......Bleep-buddy has still got to be physically attractive. Otherwise, getting wasted would have to be a constant prelude to the deed. And no kissing! Definitely, no kissing on the lips.

2 Likes

Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 4:10am On May 18, 2017
Funlord2:

Hmmm....you are grown...and smart!

Thank you. wink
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by joeace2020(m): 4:11am On May 18, 2017
ZarZar:
It's confusing, why would you sleep with him in the 1st place if there's zero attraction from the onset?
OK, let me just pretend I tripped & fell on his dick by mistake, only to find out he's amazing. Would I do it again? No! Sex for some of us goes much deeper than just grinding hipbones.

Tripped and fell on his dick by mistake. God help us men!
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 6:16am On May 18, 2017
MrCork:

^^^most beauuurifull nairaland babe!!
(REAL TALK)
wink

My nairaland crush kiss kiss ((Real Talk)) grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This A Rappe Or Not? Watch Video To See What The Boy Was Doing With The Girl / Stripped Lady Is Orchestrated Like A Thanksgiving Turkey. See Nude Photos/video. / Why Do We Have So Much Lesbians Among Our Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.