Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,224 members, 7,974,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:13 PM

Its well - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its well (2593 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its well by Nobody: 11:55am On May 19, 2017
Re: Its well by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 19, 2017
[quote author=eyinjuege post=56623914]Young lady, you've got potential power in you. You will raise fu
Re: Its well by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 19, 2017
[quote author=eyinjuege post=56623914]Youn
Re: Its well by Funjosh(m): 10:34pm On May 19, 2017
cutestcuty84:
thanks a lot,really appreciate your effort but I don't think I will be needing this anymore. I'm very sick now and I was posted to kastina,I don't think I will be able to make it though I'm not 100% sure. I will remobilize by October to go with batch B but I will sure get something to do before October so I won't have to come here to solicit for help.But it has always been my dream to learn fashion designing so I can stand on my own before white collar job

Ho dear, just seeing your mention now. Be strong and keep your head up, don't give up too easily whenever storms arises. If you are postponing your service base on health issues it's OK but if otherwise please don't. Wish I can see you and talk with you one on one. All the best dear.
Re: Its well by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 19, 2017
Re: Its well by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Its well by jakandeola(m): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
cutestcuty84:
God bless
Re: Its well by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Its well by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Its well by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Its well by ststyreal(f): 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
cutestcuty84:
Hello ,I really want to appreciate the advice and the love you all showed me here.I didn't go to that Kastina because of my health and fund.Now I will be going with stream 2 to Kwara state.I have been reposted to kwara.
I specially want to appreciate Eyinjuege for the sisterly advice.
Thanks to viking007 for your listening ears.
Thank you Funjosh for watching my back during the trying time.
Thanks to ststyreal for your love, advice and prayers...God bless you.
To Dyt,thanks sis for your listening ears
Mr Thorpido, I really appreciate you for being there.
God bless you all
So so happy for you my dear, God bless and protect you all through your journey and stay in kwara state amen. You are bless OK, regards and stay strong!
Re: Its well by Funjosh(m): 1:40am On Jul 23, 2017
cutestcuty84:
Hello ,I really want to appreciate the advice and the love you all showed me here.I didn't go to that Kastina because of my health and fund.Now I will be going with stream 2 to Kwara state.I have been reposted to kwara.
I specially want to appreciate Eyinjuege for the sisterly advice.
Thanks to viking007 for your listening ears.
Thank you Funjosh for watching my back during the trying time.
Thanks to ststyreal for your love, advice and prayers...God bless you.
To Dyt,thanks sis for your listening ears
Mr Thorpido, I really appreciate you for being there.
God bless you all

It's all good. Wish you all the best. cool

Dyt where are you, I have missed you.
Re: Its well by Dyt(f): 4:16am On Jul 23, 2017
Funjosh:

It's all good. Wish you all the best. cool

Dyt where are you, I have missed you.

peeps

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Evil Nurse That Nearly Killed My Wife / Airtime Giveaway For Students / How Do I Cope With Insomnia Due To Hubby's Nightcrawl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.