Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,076 members, 7,977,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:52 PM

Most corrupt Country In The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most corrupt Country In The World (1785 Views)

US Rejects Nigerian Lawyer For Being From A Corrupt Country / Omoyele Sowore: Nigeria Is Not The Most Corrupt Country In The World / Ibrahim Tumsah Musa: The Most Corrupt Civil Servant, Richer Than 4 Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most corrupt Country In The World by falcon01: 8:11pm On May 17, 2017
I was surfing the net when i saw this cry cry cry i think enough is enough i honestly cant take it anymore. But too bad there's nothing i can do.

Re: Most corrupt Country In The World by falcon01: 8:13pm On May 17, 2017
Up till 2017 we are still topping the chart

2 Likes

Re: Most corrupt Country In The World by successmatters(m): 8:29pm On May 17, 2017
A country so corrupt that the president is so sick and refuses to step down so he can continue to steal from the nations treasury grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most corrupt Country In The World by azimibraun: 8:39pm On May 17, 2017
I am waiting for those who will come claiming one fake patriotism and saying we are not Numero Uno. We are so corrupt so much that our number one export commodity is corruption.

If domesticated, I know a state in North central Nigeria having two Governors at the same time representing the most corrupt state inside of the most corrupt country in the world.

4 Likes

Re: Most corrupt Country In The World by blaquebelle: 8:42pm On May 17, 2017
Painful tho
Sometimes i wonder y they didn't allow us a pick a country of our choice b4 coming down to earth embarassed
Re: Most corrupt Country In The World by azimibraun: 8:45pm On May 17, 2017
blaquebelle:
Painful tho
Sometimes i wonder y they didn't allow us a pick a country of our choice b4 coming down to earth embarassed
Guy i for pick UAE straight or one of those quite clean Scandinavian countries.
Re: Most corrupt Country In The World by CashZamani(m): 8:45pm On May 17, 2017
k
Re: Most corrupt Country In The World by Ogalanyachieze: 10:23pm On May 17, 2017
Nigeria is only available when bad examples are needed - donald trump 2016
Re: Most corrupt Country In The World by roofplus: 3:04am On May 18, 2017
The Complete Roofing Solutions

1 Like

Re: Most corrupt Country In The World by Boleyndynasty2(f): 3:19am On May 18, 2017
Akant take this cry cry. We Yaff reach number one already? This is so heartbreaking
Re: Most corrupt Country In The World by falcon01: 4:28am On May 18, 2017
successmatters:
A country so corrupt that the president is so sick and refuses to step down so he can continue to steal from the nations treasury grin
they tryna buy enough time for themselves to loot alotta money that's why they refuse to take any action. There is no trustworthy nigerian politician there is none.

1 Like

Re: Most corrupt Country In The World by emeijeh(m): 6:27am On May 18, 2017
FANTASTICALLY _ _ _ R_ _ T

1 Like

Re: Most corrupt Country In The World by Nobody: 7:50am On May 18, 2017
Who wrote this and on what merit?
Re: Most corrupt Country In The World by orisa37: 11:46am On May 18, 2017
falcon01:
Up till 2017 we are still topping the chart

So Russia is No5. No wonder Putin is 200 billion Dollars rich.
Re: Most corrupt Country In The World by firstking01(m): 1:32pm On May 18, 2017
True....just confirmed it on googleembarassed…when i saw it my heart just failed me cry
Re: Most corrupt Country In The World by agbangam: 1:47pm On May 18, 2017
successmatters:

Madam so to fall sick is now a crime So if one falls sick d nxt thing to do is to quit ones Job.
How u guys reason ehhnnn. He is not bedridden, aid to walk or dumb, his case is not dat of late Yaradua, y not wish him well and stop ur naughty resignation talk.
Re: Most corrupt Country In The World by SalamRushdie: 1:49pm On May 18, 2017
2dugged Oya come and see before you go talk say white people are lying
Re: Most corrupt Country In The World by DrGoodman: 1:50pm On May 18, 2017
Its a lie! Nigeria is not the most corrupt country. The most corrupt country in the world is NIGERIA grin
Re: Most corrupt Country In The World by jtjohn(m): 1:53pm On May 18, 2017
And our is still not ashamed......what a pity
Re: Most corrupt Country In The World by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:
2dugged Oya come and see before you go talk say white people are lying
do you have to be told before you will realise you are being ignored?, get some thing else to do on the internet than mentioning me every thread,since you are the only honest Nigerian alive ,see you in heaven ,stop trolling me,what is wrong with you ? angry
Re: Most corrupt Country In The World by Mujaheeeden: 3:14pm On May 18, 2017
2dugged:
do you have to be told before you will realise you are being ignored?, get some thing else to do on the internet than mentioning me every thread,since you are the only honest Nigerian alive ,see you in heaven ,stop trolling me,what is wrong with you ? angry

Not fair, the guy is nice guy. Maybe he enjoys your attention and he really wants to mingle
Re: Most corrupt Country In The World by Sammy07: 3:53pm On May 18, 2017
chai lipsrsealed cry
Re: Most corrupt Country In The World by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 18, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Not fair, the guy is nice guy. Maybe he enjoys your attention and he really wants to mingle
he he he he he,lmao!, mingle ke,dont you know its impossible cos according to him,I am also a dishonest Nigerian, I wonder why the pope has not made him a saint yet grin
Re: Most corrupt Country In The World by Krossbow123: 6:01pm On May 18, 2017
so two years after handing over power to APC, we are still no. 1 in terms of Kwaraption? is it GEJ that is still the President?
Re: Most corrupt Country In The World by Mujaheeeden: 6:54pm On May 18, 2017
2dugged:
he he he he he,lmao!, mingle ke,dont you know its impossible cos according to him,I am also a dishonest Nigerian, I wonder why the pope has not made him a saint yet grin
SalmanRushdie, patriotism is not forced on citizens.

I think you and 2dugged can work out something cool
Re: Most corrupt Country In The World by ephi123(f): 7:59pm On May 18, 2017
Initially I doubted this news but just verified it.

The most corrupt country in the world shocked

How did this happen under Mr Integrity's watch?
Re: Most corrupt Country In The World by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 18, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
SalmanRushdie, patriotism is not forced on citizens.

I think you and 2dugged can work out something cool
abeg leave the matter like that oooooo

(1) (Reply)

Biafra, Oduduwa Republic Must Be Created Or War Will Happen – Fani-kayode / IPOB Didn’t Burn Down Any Mosque —police / Israel’s Preparing Another War With Hezbollah In Lebanon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.