Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,124 members, 7,880,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:53 PM

The Internet Is GOING WILD With This BEAUTIFUL Mother-daughter Pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Internet Is GOING WILD With This BEAUTIFUL Mother-daughter Pic (3604 Views)

Meet Ruth Kadiri's Beautiful Mother (Photos) / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother / See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Internet Is GOING WILD With This BEAUTIFUL Mother-daughter Pic by mouaue: 9:45pm On May 17, 2017
The Internet Is GOING WILD With This BEAUTIFUL Mother-Daughter Pic . . . Can You Tell Which One IS THE MOM

The internet is going wild with this pic, showing Snap chat queen Stephanie and Christiana – who are mother and daughter. Most can’t tell which one is which:

They’re both VERY pretty ladies. But Mama got that GROWN WOMAN physique . . . so we’re choosing HER!!!

See more pics >>>>http://www.msmith247.com/2017/05/the-internet-is-going-wild-with-this.html

1 Like

Re: The Internet Is GOING WILD With This BEAUTIFUL Mother-daughter Pic by Flexherbal(m): 9:46pm On May 17, 2017
Gorgeous !
Re: The Internet Is GOING WILD With This BEAUTIFUL Mother-daughter Pic by decatalyst(m): 9:51pm On May 17, 2017
Stunning and hot!
Re: The Internet Is GOING WILD With This BEAUTIFUL Mother-daughter Pic by ekensi01: 9:51pm On May 17, 2017
Les attack who born who? aM still trying to see her, this phone sometimes fall for ladies.

A Short Story
1 day i saw a lady on insta i started following but latter change my mind to unfollow wahala come start that place no come the work again.

i need iphone 8+
Re: The Internet Is GOING WILD With This BEAUTIFUL Mother-daughter Pic by remsonik(f): 9:52pm On May 17, 2017
This is so lovely kiss kiss wink
Re: The Internet Is GOING WILD With This BEAUTIFUL Mother-daughter Pic by Merryglad(f): 10:07pm On May 17, 2017
how will the grandchild differentiate the mum and the grandma......lovely though
Re: The Internet Is GOING WILD With This BEAUTIFUL Mother-daughter Pic by ayourbamie: 10:17pm On May 17, 2017
This is beautiful.
Re: The Internet Is GOING WILD With This BEAUTIFUL Mother-daughter Pic by femolacqua(m): 10:38pm On May 17, 2017
Hot ,hot, that's good.
Re: The Internet Is GOING WILD With This BEAUTIFUL Mother-daughter Pic by londoner: 10:44pm On May 17, 2017
Both look good but it's obvious which is the mum.

If you want a real mystery check out these three ladies. One is the mum and two are daughters.

2 Likes

Re: The Internet Is GOING WILD With This BEAUTIFUL Mother-daughter Pic by Lewaluv(f): 10:52pm On May 17, 2017
The one on right is the mum. Nice filter though.
Re: The Internet Is GOING WILD With This BEAUTIFUL Mother-daughter Pic by 007author(m): 4:50am On May 18, 2017
Hoes everywhere
Re: The Internet Is GOING WILD With This BEAUTIFUL Mother-daughter Pic by dangotesmummy: 7:23am On May 18, 2017
007author:
Hoes everywhere
wetin bring this one na abi your mama be one of the how's wet dey everywhere?

Bottomline The thing you cannot stand being said to your mom don't say it to other women because they too are someone's mother
Re: The Internet Is GOING WILD With This BEAUTIFUL Mother-daughter Pic by axortedbabe(f): 7:36am On May 18, 2017
But my own internet has not gone wild yet.

1 Like

Re: The Internet Is GOING WILD With This BEAUTIFUL Mother-daughter Pic by omiaruk: 8:53am On May 18, 2017
How much is custard in your area please
Re: The Internet Is GOING WILD With This BEAUTIFUL Mother-daughter Pic by praise1705(f): 11:21am On May 18, 2017
omiaruk:
How much is custard in your area please

buhari never reach your side bros?

ogi inside nylon or plastic

(1) (Reply)

Late Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Alhaja Sidikat Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara / This Man Backside Will Shock You. PHOTOS / Actresses Trying To Seduce My Nipple Because I Look Like Timberlake - Madugawu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.