Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,065 members, 7,913,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 05:24 PM

Check Out His Reply Wen He Was Told That His New Wife Will Be Bored If He Travel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out His Reply Wen He Was Told That His New Wife Will Be Bored If He Travel (1202 Views)

"I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply / Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out His Reply Wen He Was Told That His New Wife Will Be Bored If He Travel by Ernesca(m): 9:47pm On May 17, 2017
Check out a friend's response when he was told that his new wife will be bored due to his excess travels

1 Share

Re: Check Out His Reply Wen He Was Told That His New Wife Will Be Bored If He Travel by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 17, 2017
1. That friend is just checking to see if he needs to get dressed quickly or not.
2. Marry a wife with a career, there is no time to get bored or play candy crush 24/7 or become a permanent feature on social sites.Maybe she will get a little time play Call of Duty a few days a week. Much more stimulating.

1 Like

Re: Check Out His Reply Wen He Was Told That His New Wife Will Be Bored If He Travel by TosinDru: 12:12am On May 18, 2017
Raine80:
1. That friend is just checking to see if he needs to get dressed quickly or not.
2. Marry a wife with a career, there is no time to get bored or play candy crush 24/7 or become a permanent feature on social sites.Maybe she will get a little time play Call of Duty a few days a week. Much more stimulating.
I like the 'career' on the lady on your dp
Re: Check Out His Reply Wen He Was Told That His New Wife Will Be Bored If He Travel by Nobody: 12:19am On May 18, 2017
Raine80:

Violence ?
Re: Check Out His Reply Wen He Was Told That His New Wife Will Be Bored If He Travel by Nobody: 12:23am On May 18, 2017
TheCabal:

Violence ?
Yes virtual violence is very relaxing.
Re: Check Out His Reply Wen He Was Told That His New Wife Will Be Bored If He Travel by Nobody: 6:07am On May 18, 2017
Raine80:

Am a simple man I see Call of Duty I click like.
Re: Check Out His Reply Wen He Was Told That His New Wife Will Be Bored If He Travel by DulceDicki1: 9:41am On Apr 13, 2020
The students who haven't any vitality for planning are horrendous and helpful for the general populace as they overall display stupidity in all bits of life. Here is sentence starters for persuasive writing to compose all your papers. Resulting to inspecting your article I have come to know the duties of understudies.

(1) (Reply)

Ways People Act After Farting In Public / Hilarious Differences Between Men And Women - Torimill (pictures) / How Do I Get To Kantangowa Market From Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.