Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,619 members, 7,972,286 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:15 AM

Will Olamide Marry His Baby Mama? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will Olamide Marry His Baby Mama? (549 Views)

Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life / Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama / Doris Aondoakaa's 40th Birthday: Nduka Obaigbena Throws Party For His Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Olamide Marry His Baby Mama? by IkayEkeocha: 2:48am On May 18, 2017
YBNL big name Olamide in a ultra-modern interview has observed he does no longer recognise if he’s ever getting married to his infant mama. Olamide in a chat with Moet Abebe on The TakeOver on Soundcity TV made this revelation.

When asked if he turn out to be ever going to get married to his toddler mama, he stated,
“I imply I’m no longer God. At the surrender of the day, the whole thing you’re going to do or obtain in lifestyles has been written.
God is privy to day after today no man or woman knows the following day. I’m in reality attempting my fantastic to be a splendid father and a accountable guy.”

Source: http://viralnob.com/will-olamide-marry-baby-mama/

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Ali Baba Declares Intention To Run For 2019 Bayelsa State Governorship / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Having Good Time In India / If Olamide And Phyno Are Hosting A Free Show | Which Will You Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.