Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,897 members, 7,973,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:33 AM

I Never Said Fg Doesn’t Know Who’ll Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Said Fg Doesn’t Know Who’ll Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed (466 Views)

Ranking Senators Who’ll Shape The Ninth National Assembly / The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno / Why Osinbajo Should Not Sign 2017 Budget – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Never Said Fg Doesn’t Know Who’ll Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by mzirawo: 6:20am On May 18, 2017
I NEVER SAID FG DOESN’T KNOW WHO’LL SIGN 2017 BUDGET – LAI MOHAMMED
source; http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/05/i-never-said-fg-doesnt-know-wholl-sign.html

The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed has debunked media reports claiming that he said the federal government does not know who will sign the 2017 budget.

In a statement issued to newsmen on Wednesday by his Special Adviser, Segun Adeyemi, the Minister said he was misrepresented in the statement, maintaining that such statement was a malicious misrepresentation of what transpired at the post-Federal Executive Council Meeting press briefing earlier today.

“Our attention has been drawn to a story in a section of the media quoting the Honourable Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, as saying ”we don’t know who will sign the 2017 budget”.

“This quote is a malicious misrepresentation of what transpired at the post-Federal Executive Council Meeting press briefing on Wednesday, 17 May 2017.” “When the Minister was asked a question relating to the signing of the 2017 Budget, his response was: ”When it is transmitted to the Presidency, the issue will be addressed.” “Anything beyond that response amounts to deliberate mischief and should be ignored.”

Re: I Never Said Fg Doesn’t Know Who’ll Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by ApolitiCal: 6:21am On May 18, 2017
Continue your good work, Mr minister
Re: I Never Said Fg Doesn’t Know Who’ll Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by naijaboy756: 6:22am On May 18, 2017
ApolitiCal:
Continue your good work, Mr minister
Good?

1 Like

Re: I Never Said Fg Doesn’t Know Who’ll Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by Miles300: 6:25am On May 18, 2017
Still practically means u don't know who will sign the budget ,what does he mean by wen it get to the presidency the issue will be addressed , it's the VP not suppose to be the one to sign it abi na kyari wan sign am ni ... Wat kind of people do we av as leaders in this country !!
Re: I Never Said Fg Doesn’t Know Who’ll Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by cuedish: 6:31am On May 18, 2017
Miles300:
Still practically means u don't know who will sign the budget ,what does he mean by wen it get to the presidency the issue will be addressed , it's the VP not suppose to be the one to sign it abi na kyari wan sign am ni ... Wat kind of people do we av as leaders in this country !!

Plenty of political criminals living without integrity.
Re: I Never Said Fg Doesn’t Know Who’ll Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by Mynd44: 6:35am On May 18, 2017

(1)

Senate Stops Buhari’s Appointee From Assuming Office / Under The Sokoto State Government / Osinbajo Seeks Approval For Additional $1.2bn External Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.