Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,732 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:55 AM

Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest (18523 Views)

Sandra Iheuwa Reacts As Ubi Franklin Says He Made N10billion In 7 Years / Audu Maikori Arrested By The Police / Southern Kaduna Killings: Audu Maikori Apologizes For Posting False Infor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by mapet: 12:14pm On May 18, 2017
Jolar101:

There is no smoke without fire.
When politicians lying to electorates, what is it mean?

There is no smoke without fire!!! why I am seeing ridiculous submissions in numbers today? So a citizen can lie and he is justified to you because "there is no smoke without fire?" I can't bear this anymore....

1 Like

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by HottestFire: 2:27pm On May 18, 2017
NairaSand:

This is one of the dumbest things I will be seeing all week!

I pray you recover from your stupidity real quick.

The thing we Nigerians don't know how to do is fight the right way. Hell Rufai was wrong to have had him locked up for that long! A retaaarded lawyer can prove that in court!

I trust Maikori to make him pay.

It's okay to be high and mighty and it's fair game to make people accountable for their words and actions. Not playing by the rules (Law) is where our Governor got it wrong.

Sincerely,
NairaSand wink
Now that you know my problem can you send the remedy fast instead of praying..

You will do better if you concentrate on moderating your outburst on others rather than trying to sound intelligent. embarassed embarassed

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by blackpanda: 3:06pm On May 18, 2017
Andrewkinggg:

Actor Kenneth Okonkwo is an actor and a practicing lawyer. Just ponder on it...

He is not a practicising lawyer OK. He has never seen the inside of a court room. Kenneth only attended law school, passed and was called to bar. Not all lawyers practice law. Some get it just for the title and prestige
Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by Sprumbaba: 3:53pm On May 18, 2017
Ajekuniya ni oje.
Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 18, 2017
mapet:

There is no smoke without fire!!! why I am seeing ridiculous submissions in numbers today? So a citizen can lie and he is justified to you because "there is no smoke without fire?" I can't bear this anymore....

This was the lie one two politicians told over 200 million Nigerians.

What is your take?

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by HonabFaj(m): 6:40pm On May 18, 2017
You did posted a false news and you apologized after some days that the news are not truth.
What's your excuse. You don't need to sue any body Mr man
Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by mapet: 7:07am On May 19, 2017
Jolar101:

This was the lie one two politicians told over 200 million Nigerians.

What is your take?

Keep reveling in daftness. Your ilks made useless picture edits and posted it online, you expect that to be reference or gospel? Some of you are just not sound in mind

1 Like

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by Nobody: 9:27am On May 19, 2017
mapet:

Keep reveling in daftness. Your ilks made useless picture edits and posted it online, you expect that to be reference or gospel? Some of you are just not sound in mind
You sounds misguided.

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by mapet: 10:06am On May 19, 2017
Jolar101:

You sounds misguided.

Now I believe you are "slow"......... get the link to the message to prove it and not some useless picture edits
Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 19, 2017
mapet:

Now I believe you are "slow"......... get the link to the message to prove it and not some useless picture edits
Your brain is shaking, stop defending politicians, they don't even care about you. Hold politicians accountable, that's your responsibility.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Dazzles In New Photoshoot! / Don Jazzy Defends D'banj On Twitter / Dirty Photos From A Club In Benin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.