Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,304 members, 7,943,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

Why Do Women Stay At The Back Of Men Ontop Okada In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Stay At The Back Of Men Ontop Okada In Lagos (6293 Views)

Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women. / The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her / "I Must Die Ontop Big Yansh" - Nigerian Man Vows After Spotting A Curvy Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Stay At The Back Of Men Ontop Okada In Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 6:25am On May 18, 2017
I don't really fancy this style....I think in the south-east we don't accept things like this but you see men in the south-west comfortably relaxing in the middle while the woman even little girls stay at the back ontop okada.Na waa o.

This shows that men from the south-east have more self control and control over women than those from the south-west

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Stay At The Back Of Men Ontop Okada In Lagos by cuedish: 6:28am On May 18, 2017
So that bike-man won't tap from their deflated orange current .. grin

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Stay At The Back Of Men Ontop Okada In Lagos by Nobody: 6:28am On May 18, 2017
Guy I d wait for your games in betting thread you d here d argue nonsense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Stay At The Back Of Men Ontop Okada In Lagos by MrSINZ: 6:28am On May 18, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Stay At The Back Of Men Ontop Okada In Lagos by whitebeard(m): 6:36am On May 18, 2017
I Wonder why u cannot be proud of your country instead it only ur tribe..

she they tell u that south east women know how to sit inside danfo...!!!
Re: Why Do Women Stay At The Back Of Men Ontop Okada In Lagos by Edopesin: 6:37am On May 18, 2017
mthceew d real topic shu be Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First

cos dey are perverts

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Stay At The Back Of Men Ontop Okada In Lagos by JideAmuGiaka: 6:38am On May 18, 2017
1) Somtimes their skirts are not wide enough to give them that balance at the middle.

2) Some lustful guys wants the breast to be hitting them.

3) Okada men sometimes gets hard on when these breasts start hitting them at the back and may lost control.

A man once beat the hell out of his wife for this. Accusing her of adultery.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Stay At The Back Of Men Ontop Okada In Lagos by Edopesin: 6:41am On May 18, 2017
cuedish:
So that bike-man won't tap from their deflated orange current .. grin
Buh D Other Aboki Can Tap Abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Stay At The Back Of Men Ontop Okada In Lagos by dingbang(m): 6:41am On May 18, 2017
Its better she sits at my back biko

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Stay At The Back Of Men Ontop Okada In Lagos by Kobicove(m): 6:41am On May 18, 2017
This sitting arrangement is usually adopted if she's not related to or if she's not in company with the guy sitting in front

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Stay At The Back Of Men Ontop Okada In Lagos by thorpido(m): 6:48am On May 18, 2017
EmekaBlue:
I don't really fancy this style....I think in the south-east we don't accept things like this but you see men in the south-west comfortably relaxing in the middle while the woman even little girls stay at the back ontop okada.Na waa o.

This shows that men from the south-east have more self control and control over women than those from the south-west

What kind of dumb statement is the bolded?You control them by tying a rope on their neck?
When you people decide to go tribalistic,you just end up showing stupidity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Stay At The Back Of Men Ontop Okada In Lagos by cuedish: 6:49am On May 18, 2017
Edopesin:
Buh D Other Aboki Can Tap Abi

They might decide to give the current to other. Their choice....but here in lagos we hardly see three on a bike ..just the rider and the other.
Re: Why Do Women Stay At The Back Of Men Ontop Okada In Lagos by Edopesin: 7:00am On May 18, 2017
cuedish:

They might decide to give the current to other. Their choice....but here in lagos we hardly see three on a bike ..just the rider and the other.
wich lagos ar u staying becos ma own lagos no be so

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Stay At The Back Of Men Ontop Okada In Lagos by Edopesin: 7:02am On May 18, 2017
cuedish:

Re: Why Do Women Stay At The Back Of Men Ontop Okada In Lagos by Nobody: 7:10am On May 18, 2017
This man didn't come for the morning meeting angry ..............now, see the kind of thread he has started.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Stay At The Back Of Men Ontop Okada In Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 7:10am On May 18, 2017
thorpido:
What kind of dumb statement is the bolded?You control them by tying a rope on their neck?
When you people decide to go tribalistic,you just end up showing stupidity.
grin very obvious it's hard for u to control them. Sorry

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Stay At The Back Of Men Ontop Okada In Lagos by Yuneehk(f): 7:12am On May 18, 2017
Edopesin:

wich lagos ar u staying becos ma own lagos no be so
If you're ready to pay for both seats, so that it's you and the bike man alone, then it's possible. I enter bike alone so I don't have to sit in between the bike man and another passenger. I can't try sitting at the back for fear of falling down grin

I have a friend who prefers sitting at the back tho. She says if she sits in between, she might feel something at her behind from the guy(if it's a male passenger) so to avoid these awkward situations, she stays at back or ride alone.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Stay At The Back Of Men Ontop Okada In Lagos by browniex: 7:20am On May 18, 2017
So that the man won't suddenly grow a torchlight in his trouser
Re: Why Do Women Stay At The Back Of Men Ontop Okada In Lagos by YOUNGKAHUNA: 7:22am On May 18, 2017
Yuneehk:

If you're ready to pay for both seats, so that it's you and the bike man alone, then it's possible. I enter bike alone so I don't have to sit in between the bike man and another passenger. I can't try sitting at the back for fear of falling down grin

I have a friend who prefers sitting at the back tho. She says if she sits in between, she might feel something at her behind from the guy(if it's a male passenger) so to avoid these awkward situations, she stays at back or ride alone.
please enlighten me, you mean to say in Lagos a bike is meant for two passengers? What if my direction is different from the other passenger? Lol, looks awkward to me

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Stay At The Back Of Men Ontop Okada In Lagos by thorpido(m): 7:28am On May 18, 2017
EmekaBlue:
grin very obvious it's hard for u to control them. Sorry
More dumb comment. undecided
Re: Why Do Women Stay At The Back Of Men Ontop Okada In Lagos by smardray(m): 7:38am On May 18, 2017
They are afraid of getting pregnant cos our dick is next to them...smh

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Stay At The Back Of Men Ontop Okada In Lagos by Nobody: 7:50am On May 18, 2017
Lemme share this....Will never forget the day i paired with one beautiful average height woman on a motor-cycle. She was continuously rubbing her firm bo%bs on my back. At first, i was enjoying it but later started feeling embarrassed then i knew it was intentional because there were places she could have prevented them from hittin' me hard. Getting to my destination and looking at her face, she wore a smile wink

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Stay At The Back Of Men Ontop Okada In Lagos by Lekan1o1: 9:15am On May 18, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
Lemme share this....Will never forget the day i paired with one beautiful average height woman on a motor-cycle. She was continuously rubbing her firm bo%bs on my back. At first, i was enjoying it but later started feeling embarrassed then i knew it was intentional because there were places she could have prevented them from hittin' me hard. Getting to my destination and looking at her face, she wore a smile wink

Lol ur monicker tho.
If i.ctach u id kill u and roast u mr rabbit.
Re: Why Do Women Stay At The Back Of Men Ontop Okada In Lagos by PromiseUche(m): 9:22am On May 18, 2017
I visited my Cousin at Ota, and I noticed it too. Not knowing how far his house was from Express way, I boarded a bike, she was elderly so I felt it was bcuz of her size and all that, I respected her. Subsequently I refused bcuz younger gals were backing #senior guys like me. For what? I asked​ my cousin, he said that's hw they operate here.
As a titled man in d making, I decided to add just #50 to d fare and started sitting down alone.
#dis can't happen for any reason other that illness in SOUTH SOUTH, SOUTH EAST REGION!

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Stay At The Back Of Men Ontop Okada In Lagos by Yuneehk(f): 9:42am On May 18, 2017
YOUNGKAHUNA:
please can you enlighten me, you mean to say in Lagos a bike is meant for two passengers? What if my direction is different fromm the other passenger? Lol, looks awkward to me
Let me cite an instance for you. Assuming I'm heading to "jakande gate" from Isolo and I wanna take a bike alone, it'll cost me #200. If I'm not willing to pay that amount, I'll have to sit on the bike and wait for the bike man to get someone else going through that route so it'll be splitted to #100 each.
It's really awkward I tell you mounting a bike with a total stranger but what can you do when you're trying not to be stuck in traffic and you know bikes are your only solution?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Stay At The Back Of Men Ontop Okada In Lagos by blackboy(m): 9:56am On May 18, 2017
cuedish:

They might decide to give the current to other. Their choice....but here in lagos we hardly see three on a bike ..just theo rider and the other.
On Raypower road around 2000 the bike man I took picked a lady along the road I was shocked. She sat behind me. That is the trend in many areas in the outskirts of Lagos like near Ojudu Berger and Okowonjo still goes on as at 2016. A bike guy called me to take his bike from Akowonjo to Embed and he already had a very pretty lady with a big but on his bike. I was expected to sit behind her on a ride on bumpy road. See devil at work!! It's the trend in many areas in Lagos. How would you feel if it's your wife a guy is sitting at her back on a bike and you see the bumpy ride or your gf? It won't stop cause it is usually at night who will stop them. Ppl are rushing home. In some areas its all day this goes on. Poverty?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Stay At The Back Of Men Ontop Okada In Lagos by Xmen149(m): 10:05am On May 18, 2017
Hian!

never agreed to that thing,.if you be okada get high for all i care,.i rather prefare my woman dnt fall off the bike so am staying at the back.

when we drop,you carry your uncontrollable wahala go,.my woman is still mine

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Stay At The Back Of Men Ontop Okada In Lagos by firstking01(m): 10:15am On May 18, 2017
Lagos is one weird and funny state i 've ever come acrossed.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Stay At The Back Of Men Ontop Okada In Lagos by sleepyeyez(m): 10:23am On May 18, 2017
Word! Sadly, many people sense no dey work like dat.

Was really suprised wen I noticed d "woman at d back" trend at ayobo in lagos

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Stay At The Back Of Men Ontop Okada In Lagos by gozzlin: 10:30am On May 18, 2017
Yuneehk:

Let me cite an instance for you. Assuming I'm heading to "jakande gate" from Isolo and I wanna take a bike alone, it'll cost me #200. If I'm not willing to pay that amount, I'll have to sit on the bike and wait for the bike man to get someone else going through that route so it'll be splitted to #100 each.
It's really awkward I tell you mounting a bike with a total stranger but what can you do when you're trying not to be stuck in traffic and you know bikes are your only solution?

Omalicha nwa. Don't worry, I'll get you a ride so you won't have to put up with this really awkward situation again.
Re: Why Do Women Stay At The Back Of Men Ontop Okada In Lagos by chineduemmao: 10:39am On May 18, 2017
IamJix:
Guy I d wait for your games in betting thread you d here d argue nonsense.
that kin tin dey vex me eeeh!
Re: Why Do Women Stay At The Back Of Men Ontop Okada In Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 10:40am On May 18, 2017
thorpido:
More dumb comment. undecided
Ok sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Some Guys Afarid Of Breaking A Virgin / Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) / Emotional Rush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.