Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,303 members, 7,881,123 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:01 PM

Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification - Certification And Training Adverts (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification (80658 Views)

Empower Yourself With I.T Soft Skills / 5 Simple Strategies To Boost Your Career / How To Improve On Your Career With I.T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (119) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hurry now to apply
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
amazing package course
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hurry now. Don't miss this package
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
Awesome
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by litenet14: 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
I T training diploma online certification courses
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
IT certification courses online
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
IT training diploma certification courses
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
addisoy:
Hello,

I have good news for you to help boost your career with I.T Skills at very lost cost - E-Learning Scholarship offer from SIITGO

I stumbled upon the site S I I T. They offer I.C.T Training and Diploma Certification - International E-Learning Program - http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php

As we all know, your degree is incomplete without some additional I.T Skills attached. Study shows that degree holders with I.T Skills are more likely to secure jobs and even faster than those without additional skills. Companies operation today is I.T driven, so often they look for employees with I.T Skills. NO DOUBT

With over 500+ courses, you can take any I.T course and be certified online, you can even order for your certificate to be sent to you, flexible and affordable program, including industrial training for practicals and industry experience. The industrial training is just like internship that helps you secure job. I have benefitted greatly from the program.

You too can apply at SIITGO here: http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php

Cheers!
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
Apply now
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 7:41am On Sep 14, 2020
Be certified ...Hurry now and apply
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 9:21am On Sep 14, 2020
Hurry now
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by litenet14: 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
Apply now for this great course.Don't miss it for any reason.
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by litenet14: 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
Boost your carrier with IT training.
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
I T training diploma certification courses
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
Amazing offer.Grab it now
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by citicapfin: 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
Very on point
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
On point
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
cool
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by litenet14: 9:07am On Sep 15, 2020
Boost your career with IT training
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by litenet14: 10:05am On Sep 15, 2020
Boost your career with IT certification
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2020
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by pujakumari19: 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
good one. If you are looking for complaint letter format check this link:https://www.bloglovin.com/@pujakumari79
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by Resultsseries: 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
Dear Friend,

Will you like to deliver results in 2020and beyond that is entirely disproportionate to your effort whilst in a pandemic ?

Due to the nature my job, I regularly interact with lots of professionals and entrepreneurs, most of them are smart and hardworking, they devote considerable effort to achieving their set career/business goals but at the end of the day, their results are nothing to write home about. Subsequently, they decide to work harder and smarter but still, their results are moving at snail pace instead of the desired cheetah speed. Some of them ask or write me, asking for a success formula. One of my beliefs is that there is a process to success, therefore, for the past 7 years, I have committed several manhours everyday to cracking the code of High Performance in the corporate arena, that then leads to accelerated and sustained success that can be applicable by anyone. I have catalogued my insights into a book series – Results Series (www.resultsseries.com). The books are categorized into four categories:

1. Career - The 7 Dimensions of a 7-Star Professional: Achieve Accelerated and Sustained Career Success
2. Business: CLARITY – ALIGNMENT – FOCUS – EXECUTION: CAFE – A Simple Recipe for Breakthrough Results
3. Project: Project Delivery Made Easy: A Simple Step-by-Step Guide to Project Management
4. Productivity: 90-Day Productivity Planner

Finally, the books was formally launched on January 19, 2020‬

I implore you to grab your copies NOW!!! by pre-ordering the books on www.resultsseries.com or simply respond to this message with the number of copies you want and you will get them next week. Remember to tell your friends and colleagues about the books. You can also sow the books as a gift into someone’s life, I can assure you this will be the best gift you will give yourself or someone this year.

Ciao

Deji Jemiyo

NB: Follow me on the social media handle to learn more
Facebook:The Result Series
Instagram: @results_series
Twitter:@resultsseries_
[quote author=addisoy post=56631410]Hello,

I
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by lindatola1: 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
Great
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by lindatola1: 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
Cool
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by litenet14: 7:36am On Sep 16, 2020
Boost your career with IT
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by litenet14: 7:36am On Sep 16, 2020
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 9:07am On Sep 16, 2020
Boost your career with IT training certificate
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by citicapfin: 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
ok
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2020
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2020
Boost your career with IT training online course.
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by mikeljohnson502: 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
evening

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (119) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.