Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,017 members, 7,912,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:24 PM

Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home (64144 Views)

SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu / SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband / Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home by tayo4ng(m): 11:25am On May 18, 2017
pretty girl with good character

2 Likes

Re: Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home by ItalianWine(f): 11:25am On May 18, 2017
Good girl there......your papa would be proud of you!!

4 Likes

Re: Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home by Nobody: 11:27am On May 18, 2017
Role model
Re: Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home by bams2999(m): 11:28am On May 18, 2017
Good girl, my ALLAH bless u
Re: Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home by Nobody: 11:28am On May 18, 2017
whitebeard:
That's all no reward like cash award wait who award help no cash reward..chai..BAD MARKET..!!
A good name is better than riches. Good name speaks even when the person dies but riches doesn't

1 Like

Re: Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home by nobleblood: 11:30am On May 18, 2017
Airforce1:
So no reward

Even the owner of the missing money didnt even show appreciation whatsoever? lipsrsealed

The pride and satisfaction one gets for doing the right thing is often is worth more than a thousand money.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home by BornAgainMay: 11:30am On May 18, 2017
This girl is an igbo girl not afonja

4 Likes

Re: Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home by Codes151(m): 11:31am On May 18, 2017
smh bullshit
Re: Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home by dangotesmummy: 11:31am On May 18, 2017
Airforce1:
So no reward

Even the owner of the missing money didnt even show appreciation whatsoever? lipsrsealed
honesty doesn't pay in Nigeria. If she wasnted to act like a typical naija girl she would have gone to the boutique or buy a new phone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home by chiefolododo(m): 11:31am On May 18, 2017
The girl na mumu

2 Likes

Re: Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home by Reals(m): 11:33am On May 18, 2017
Then what did the bank management do at last thats what i was expecting to see
Re: Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home by Nobody: 11:34am On May 18, 2017
Good girl, kudos to her. I would've done the same.
Re: Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home by dangotesmummy: 11:35am On May 18, 2017
nobleblood:

The pride and satisfaction one gets for doing the right thing is often is worth more than a thousand money.
#yawns#

Story for the gods.that's what you find in primary 2 English text books.honesty is the best policy

But they didn't put not in Nigeria

See how rich our kleptomaniac politicians are and look at our honest and sacrifial human right activists

If honesty was the best policy in Nigeria people like Joe odumakin should have been a billionaire, people like Dora akinyuli should have still been alive and a billionaire too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home by segebase(m): 11:35am On May 18, 2017
v
Re: Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:36am On May 18, 2017
Good girl. She should continue with her good behaviour one day, God will reward her for it.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home by 9ja4show: 11:36am On May 18, 2017
Airforce1:
So no reward

The money is not hers, just because u saw someone else's money doesn't entitle you to any percent of the amount, there is no bargain to good deeds.

4 Likes

Re: Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home by moorevic(m): 11:38am On May 18, 2017
She did well hope she keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:39am On May 18, 2017
UgwuKristian:
Afonjas are cowards.
Try to grow up Mr. man. Stop playing tribal card. Commend the girl or shut up.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home by Ipinola(m): 11:40am On May 18, 2017
Face of upcoming Samaritans
Re: Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home by Akjwyzepal(m): 11:40am On May 18, 2017
things like this happen amongst people with conscience. Just like d day i went to buy meat pie at a eatery, she mistakenly dropped the money in the nylon, so i just put the nylon in my shuttle. But wen i got outside ogbeni see as my conscience they worry me. I went back inside and gave her d 5h back, everybody was looking like see mumu, to worsen it, she didn't say thank you. But who care? I yaf cleared my conscience

1 Like

Re: Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home by ipobarecriminals: 11:41am On May 18, 2017
Thank God,nor bi those pipu that sell fake/substardard thing from medicine to charger/Gala N lacasa from dat side that picked it,nah EOD be d case*Runz*

1 Like

Re: Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home by LexngtonSteele: 11:42am On May 18, 2017
Yoruba. ...always with home training.

Unlike baby factory products smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home by walosky(m): 11:44am On May 18, 2017
Nice girl with a mango head
Re: Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home by Nobody: 11:44am On May 18, 2017
@ lefulefu

So if i help your wife see her lost loaded purse, na award you go give me. Uno go gimme money? undecided
Re: Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home by Akjwyzepal(m): 11:45am On May 18, 2017
UgwuKristian:
Afonjas are cowards.

1 Like

Re: Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home by dangotesmummy: 11:45am On May 18, 2017
NotOfThis:
Good girl, kudos to her. I would've done the same.
good girl thank you.that was her own reward. No wonder teenagers in this generation don't want to be lawyers,teachers,engineers,doctors and wait for God's time.all of them want to be overnight millionaires ,all of them want to be internet fraudsters.youll hear emina femajashe because the only reward you get for being honest is 5minutes fame and thank you.after that you're irrelevant

Even first class graduates that suffer to read,deny themselves of school life pleasures and are generally good end up being civil servants or bank staffs with money that isn't worth it.but the aristo girl who never attends lectures, always clubbing and having fun, doesn't have time to read will graduate with a 3rd class and the next thing she's a manager of a big company, balling and living large,instagram babe,thanks to her sugar daddy that gave her the right connection

In Nigeria the honest and Good ones always carry last

Even the church girl that came out with first class will end up with one s.u pastor that will be saying Jesus is lord outside but beating her inside like aso ofi

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class / Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) / WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.