Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,507 members, 7,904,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:08 PM

Are You Battling With Pile(hemorrhoids)? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Battling With Pile(hemorrhoids)? (393 Views)

HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? / Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol / 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Battling With Pile(hemorrhoids)? by babasho: 9:36am On May 18, 2017
Good morning to all nairalanders in this section.

My recent research reveals that 1 out of every 20 people are suffering from Pile(hemorrhoids). The severity which ranges from mild to chronic.

Hence I chose to create this post to proffer possible natural solution. Lets set the ball rolling.

Pile otherwise known as Hemorrhoids are known for itching, painful and burning sensation. The amount of pain one experience depends heavily on how big they are, either ways, they are always uncomfortable, painful and embarrassing.

The ideal thing is to deal with pile immediately, they are not deadly, but they can be painful. Living with hemorrhoids is not fun at all.

Hemorrhoids are a part of the human body situated in the anal canal and they act as cushions composed of arteriole-venous channels and connective tissue that aid the passage of stool.

Even though hemorrhoids are a part of the human body, the term "hemorrhoids" is usually applied to the pathology (the study of disease) related to the hemorrhoids.

Hemorrhoids could be in two forms, internal and external. Internal hemorrhoids occur inside the anal verge, while external occur outside the anal verge. Hemorrhoids become a disease or piles, when swollen or reddish. In the case of external hemorrhoids, they are associated with pain, itch and burning sensation. They are also prone to thrombose; this happens when a vein ruptures or a blood clot develops.

Internal hemorrhoids are usually painless, since there are little or no pain receptors in that area of the body. The most common symptom in this case is the rectal bleeding. Untreated internal hemorrhoids might lead to 2 severe forms of hemorrhoids: prolapsed and strangulated hemorrhoids.

About the causes of piles, many can argue that eating habits, such as low fiber intake, prolonged sitting in the toilet and excessive straining , and bowel movement but none of these are scientifically proven. However, they make a lot of sense anyway. Also, pregnancy is also a clear cause of enlargement of hemorrhoids.

How To Prevent Hemorrhoids From Swelling?

For anyone suffering from pile, the first home remedy I will recommend is to find a way to soften their stools. This can be achieved by consuming lots of fiber .

By softening the stools the amount of pressure on hemorrhoids is reduced, thus, less pains and swelling experienced.

Fiber is found in numerous foods, including fresh fruits, vegetables, grains, nuts and cereals. The recommended dose is something like 20-30 grams per day.

I will like to stop here this morning.

Have a great day

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Low Sperm Count Can Become A Challenge If Not Treated / 10 Mighty And Trusted Ways To Stop Pimples Very Fast / Detox Tea In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.