Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,116 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:42 PM

Difference Between A Good Boyfriend And A Serious Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between A Good Boyfriend And A Serious Boyfriend (790 Views)

What Are The Qualities Of A Good Boyfriend? / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / Traits Of A Good Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between A Good Boyfriend And A Serious Boyfriend by oluwasma(f): 10:42am On May 18, 2017
A good boyfriend will buy you gifts to make you smile while a serious boyfriend will go the extra mile to buy you tampons or pads. He wont be ashamed.

It’s one thing to let your boyfriend see you naked. It’s completely different to let him see you without makeup or even worse with your acne cream. If he’s seen that, you two are definitely serious.

A regular boyfriend will know what you want to do with your life however a serious boyfriend will know more than that, your flaw because he will witness them firsthand. He wont consider them flaws because he will love even the most awkward parts of you.

A regular boyfriend will make plans with you for next week while a serious boyfriend will make plans with you ten years down the road like discussing kid names and apartment locations.

A good boyfriend will tell you about the things going on in his life but a serious boyfriend will allow you give your opinion.

He’s met your family but a serious boyfriend will be in regular contact with your family members and show genuine interest in them.

With these few points of mine, I hope I have been able to convince you and not confuse you. Hahahahaha just kidding. What do you guys think?

Source: https://seunsdigest./2017/05/18/difference-between-a-good-boyfriend-and-a-serious-boyfriend/

Re: Difference Between A Good Boyfriend And A Serious Boyfriend by Allwility: 10:45am On May 18, 2017
Oh church!!
How do we know good girl friends and serious girlfriends??
Re: Difference Between A Good Boyfriend And A Serious Boyfriend by Victornezzar: 10:47am On May 18, 2017
dis post is 1 of d most useless post av seen on dis forum
Re: Difference Between A Good Boyfriend And A Serious Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:49am On May 18, 2017
Okay

What are the differences between a good girlfriend and a serious girlfriend?

Someone will just lie down on His/Her bed and compose nonsense

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Good Boyfriend And A Serious Boyfriend by Dycaptain(m): 10:50am On May 18, 2017
Very useless post
Re: Difference Between A Good Boyfriend And A Serious Boyfriend by boxer022(m): 10:52am On May 18, 2017
I have read through your write up and have a question to ask. In your opinion, what type of boyfriends do we have in Nigeria?
Re: Difference Between A Good Boyfriend And A Serious Boyfriend by divinehand2003(m): 11:00am On May 18, 2017
Dycaptain:
Very useless post
How did you know what I was thinking too. It reminds me of the saying, ''Humans are the most complex beings to understand. That guy or girl that you think isn't serious might end up being your missing rib.''

(1) (Reply)

Making An Ex A Best Friend Can Ruin Your New Relationship / 5 Traits That Will Make You More Attractive To Women / When Is The "Single And Happy" Mindset Dangerous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.