Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,646 members, 7,951,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

Dont Be A Victim Of Lost Of Contact - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Dont Be A Victim Of Lost Of Contact (579 Views)

"you May Be A Victim Of Software Counterfeiting. This Copy Of Windows Did Not Pa / Dont Be A Victim Of Lost Of Contact / Recovering Of Lost Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Be A Victim Of Lost Of Contact by qwester: 11:37am On Jan 13, 2010
HI NAIRALANDERS
JUST WANNA TELL YOU GUYS OUT THERE WHAT I HAVE.
THIS PRODUCT IS CALLED SIM BACK UP DEVICE WHICH CAN SAVE UP TO 1,000 UNIT OF PHONE NUMBERS OF YOURS TO IT OWN MEMORY.
IN CASE YOU BEEN A VICTIM OF LOST OF CONTACT I THINK YOU SHOULD GO FOR THIS STUFF.

IF YOU NEED THIS STUFF PLEASE CALL EMMANUEL 0703251984 OR 07041114102

(1) (Reply)

Fastest And Easiest Way To Download Any Music Directly From The Net / How Can I Partition My System / Bios Setup Password Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.